Two early miscarriages, AF is 12 days late, afraid to take test

neyoandrocko

Reaction score
Hello to all!

I am very new to the group. I have had one m/c at 11 weeks(anembyronic)in May 2009 and another at 7 weeks(amembryonic) in March 2010. I was told that I had a uterus full of fibroids and had a myomectomy in April 2010. I was told to wait at least 6 months before trying. My last period was on 10/11/10 and I ovulated on 10/28/10. So as of today I have gone 41 days without AF. I have no symptoms, just as I had none with the last m/c. I guess it would be easier just to go and take a test, but Im just too afraid. I have never felt fear like this before and its eating me alive. I have mild cramping and I am very gassy just like when AF is due, but everytime I run to the bathroom, nothing but some clearish discharge. I know, I know this is ridiculous and I should just buy a test, but the thought of the rejection and disappointment yet again is just too much. The RN in me has gone out the window and Im definitely my own patient right now :af::help:

I can totally understand why you wouldn't want to test. But isn't the not knowing far worse than disappointment? I'm so sorry your feeling this way, being late should be exciting. If and when you decide to test I really hope it is what you want. If you test let us know how you get on. And if you need to talk keep posting always someone who is going through or has been through the same thing around to chat with

Good luck with whatever you decide x

Yes, I guess knowing is better than the disappointment. I have become so pessimistic that its like in my heart I want the BFP, but Ive become accustomed to the losses. I understand that sounds terrible, but its true

nooo it doesnt sound terrible at all. I know and understand that. My OH is always telling me stop being so negative. Not just about this but about most things so i know how you feel. It kinds wards of disappointment for me. Same for you?

How are you today? Have you tested? Hope you are feeling a little more positive.

And im sorry for you losses
xx

So I tested on yesterday and guess what.....:bfn::nope:. So all of the misleading symptoms were all in my head. So the bloating, gassiness, frequent urination, and cramp feelings are all either in my head and Im delusional or my period is just 15 days late for stress reasons.

aw im sorry. but as they say its not over until the witch shows. so you could still be in with a chance.
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->