Two Months late - so confused!

SoBroody91

Reaction score
Hello everyone, wonder if anyone can shed some light!! My LMP was 20th January, since coming off the pill in July my periods have been a bit erratic, the longest at 49days and the shortest at 35 (being the last one)

I did a FRER on Wednesday which was a BFP in the time limit, but had then faded to nearly nothing after 10minutes, so much so that OH couldn't see it!

I took a cheapie test this morning just to be sure before calling the doctor. But it was BFN! Now 59 days late! So now I'm not sure what to think!

I rang up my doctors surgery and they recommended a blood test, which I've just got back from. She said hopefully the results will be back today so fingers crossed! :thumbup:

Keep us updated xxx good luck

Thanks for your support! Haven't heard anything yet, I feel like if they don't get back to me tonight it's bad news. But then again no news is good news! Ha, I just want to know now!!

Thanks for your support! Haven't heard anything yet, I feel like if they don't get back to me tonight it's bad news. But then again no news is good news! Ha, I just want to know now!!

I notice your in Suffolk, where abouts? I'm Ipswich

Noooo way??? Where abouts

No way!!! I'm that way too!!! Near Colchester road

I'm hoping I will get the results back today, been trying to ring the doctors all morning, but haven't been able to get through argh!

Blood test was negative, but I am going to make an appointment to see why I haven't come on as I'm now on cd63!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->