Two Teesside Meets!

L

llamedos

I know it is short notice but there are a few of us off to Ropner Park in Stockton for a picnic on Saturday 12th June (today!!) at 11am. Bring your own picnic and join us!

Also, there will be a mums-only night in the next week or two, not decided where yet, possibly joe rigs on the riverside.

If anyone is interested in coming, just shout!

Nice to know you couldn't come with me for my dress because of a 'meet'

You hadn't given a time. I told you I was busy 11-1, there was the rest of the day.

I know it is short notice but there are a few of us off to Ropner Park in Stockton for a picnic on Saturday 12th June (today!!) at 11am. Bring your own picnic and join us!

Also, there will be a mums-only night in the next week or two, not decided where yet, possibly joe rigs on the riverside.

I'm not interested, but ta all the same. :)

Dident know you were in my neck of the woods?

I think you should!! :) Although not sure I'm invited

I think you should!! :) Although not sure I'm invited

Oh i would have come if you were going :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"