Two tulas for two babies?

Feronia

Reaction score
Hi, I really can't decide what to do here. I have a full WC Standard Tula that took me forever to save up for and I got really lucky on a stocking -- I LOVE IT! I don't have a huge collection (just the Tula and two wraps), but I'm expecting another baby in February. We are exclusive babywearers, so no stroller.

The WC alone is worth two canvas Tulas, so I'm tempted to sell it and buy one toddler and one standard for the baby.... or I could keep the WC and use wraps for one baby. I just don't know how useful having two Tulas would be, so I appreciate your experiences!

Attachments

• tula.jpg
    tula.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 9
What do you use more? I'd keep the WC myself. But I'm more of a wrapper so I'd use one and the wrap the other :)

Right now I mostly use the Tula since it's more comfortable when I'm pregnant, but I still will probably be wrapping the baby a lot when he/she is little.

Definitely. Do you think that your LO will outgrow the standard any time soon? I'd hold onto the WC still. When you need a toddler size you may be able to do a trade + some PP for a WC Toddler.

I dunno though. I just hate selling something that I really saved for and love :)

DD is actually really small -- 19 lbs at 21 months. I tried her in a toddler Tula the other day and it was big on her, but looks like if I had some ribbon it might fit her in a few months. She still fits the Standard well -- okay I think I'll hold onto it, thanks so much for your advice. :D

I have a standard kinderpack for Sophie and a toddler for Thomas. I findnit very handy having the two sizes, especially if we want to go for a walk as a family on the weekend.

That tula is beautiful though and I would not want to part with it.

Ugh I couldn't let go of that WC Tula. It's beautiful! :flower:

I think a wrap would be great for a newborn! If anything you could get a second hand stretchy wrap (I just got a previously loved one for a baby shower for $40) and THEN the wraps and soon enough your little peanut will be big enough for the WC Tula and you never need to give up something you love.

Plus if you wanted to get crazy you could probably toddler wear on the back and wrap wrap on the front easier than putting in two Tulas :winkwink:

I do plan to wear this baby mostly in a wrap. :) I just ordered a gira amitola black 5 in a co-op to be this baby's legacy wrap! :dance: DH hates wraps and sometimes I like the Tula if we're using the car or if DD wants frequent ups and downs, so I decided to keep the WC Tula and wait to see whether we need a Toddler size at a future date. If so, I'll sell some stuff and buy a canvas. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->