Two Under Two 2014!

Vsub any news?

Ok so who ever gave me the 16 week pregnant comment over the phone was dumb...16 hcg which I had a feeling because it was impossible I was 16 weeks pregnant. So I had my first ob visit today and he was happy to see me again and did my blood work again and told me to make an appt for 2 weeks to hopefully see the heartbeat :happydance:

Wait hcg was 16? Thats awfully low for 5 weeks, or do u mean something else?

Omg VS I'm dying to know if its multiples!!!

Jezzie I disagree with your mom. I think its awesome that emma will have a sibling!

Nikki - ughh hope the night sickness doesn't increase!

Rach- noooo symptoms at all here. I almost ordered a beer then othernight because I forgot I was pregnant. Lack of sx always gets me nervous!

Welcome apple!!!!

ssjad- I'm sure your dad and 11yo will be happy after the initial shock

AFM.. nothing to report here! Can't wait to get a scan and see a HB... hopefully at 8-9 weeks!

Oh...big posted before I saw last page...

Same here! Ugh.... I might go up to bed without him!

My dog has been acting out all day today! Its so unlike her! Im truing to give her attention but its really hard bc she wants it 24-7!

Haha Im ready for bed and it's only midday here! I absolutely cannot wait up with oh at night. I get so grumpy if i try that he doesn't bother trying to get me to anymore.

Ok ladies, i have a fear about having two little ones so close together that i thought i'd share, and see if any of you worry about this too...
It didn't happen with my other two who were 13 months apart, but i was a lot younger then.
I had heaps of hair fall out when lo was 3-6 months old. Normal after childbirth, i know. But i'm afraid i won't have grown my hair back enough by the time it happens with this Bubby coming along, and I'll end up bald.
Anyone else? Don't want to be exhausted, haggard AND bald!!

Ssjad don't panic pregnancy makes your hair thicker you'll grow more! Its crazy what we panic about!

Haha I know - stupid, right? I can handle saggy boobs, lumpy thighs, all sorts of stuff. But I need hair!!

Lol..my hair fell out tons w ella and since ive been pregnant it seems to have stopped! Thank god, i would just fall out if i ran my fingers thru my hair! Gross!

Well im afraid my morning sickness is back w a vengeance. There hasnt been one day this week i havnt been sick :( ... Was really hoping to get away w it this time... Boo.

I've been feeling a bit sick today and sooooo exhausted. Don't know whether the exhaustion is pregnancy related or because my son was up every hour last night!!!

Anyone else got a terrible sleeper? Not sure what its gonna be like at night with 2 aaaaa!!!

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm due number 3 in January when my DD will be nearly 16 months old. Quite neverous about the small age gap but looking forward to it as well!

Hi Jaime :wave: I totally didn't realise you'd started this thread until now :haha:

How you feeling? x

Found out why i gained 10 lbs already and why im having way increased tiredness! Not to add the constant aches and pains! My stupid thyroid is whacked out from the pregnancy again, they want to put ne on meds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->