Two Under Two 2014!

Sounds like everything is gonna be great Jezzie. I had a blighted ovum my first pregnancy and it sucked so I totally understand your concern! I know I am not going to be relaxed until I see that heart beating strong!!!!

Anyone having those round ligament pains? I stood up on quickly yesterday and felt this stretching pain... again when i rolled over in bed last night... ouch!!!

Ooh yeah... mostly if i'm lying down or sneeze....and I'm constantly doing both this pregnancy!

Sounds like everything is gonna be great Jezzie. I had a blighted ovum my first pregnancy and it sucked so I totally understand your concern! I know I am not going to be relaxed until I see that heart beating strong!!!!

Bloodwork today (my doc will be calling after)... Ahhhh!

Anyone having those round ligament pains? I stood up on quickly yesterday and felt this stretching pain... again when i rolled over in bed last night... ouch!!!

I have been having a lot of this!

I have been having that stretching way more than first ptegnancy!

I am sooooo crampy today ughhh feels worse than AF cramps

Keep us updated jezzie

Omg, I just got my results! 952 to 3002!!! That was in LESS than 48 hours because I had to go ealy before the lab closed.

That's over tripled!!!

Woohoo!:hugs:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Twiiiiiiins? Hehe. How neat though. Thats great news!

We made our facebook announcement and had loads of support! :). I know only 10 weeks today but i dont beleive in waiting if ur comfortable w it!

Twiiiiiiins? Hehe. How neat though. Thats great news!

We made our facebook announcement and had loads of support! :). I know only 10 weeks today but i dont beleive in waiting if ur comfortable w it!

Haha twins, Tony is joking about that... Oh my. Gonna have another ultrasound in two weeks! We will see! I am VERY early but I think we are going to start telling people up north next weekend... I was going to get a top saying "big sister" and shock my in laws (they will know something is up when I'm not drinking). My parents are another story... My mom thinks it isn't fair to Emma to have another baby, soooo my hubby will be the one to break the news! Haha!

Yea will be stalking around the time of your u/s! :)

So exciting!

My hcg is so high that we've decided not to tell anyone until after we do the nuchal testing. it's the first time ever i haven't told people early and it's actually easier than o expected.
I'm also expecting some negative feedback from family. My 11yo absolutely doesn't want another sibling, and my dad will be pissed off because we're struggling financially. I expect most people with big families do struggle though.

Anyone else symptom free still? It's not sinking in that I'm pregnant cos I feel so normal! If it wasn't for the 4 tests I've taken... Lol!

Hey can I join? I'm six weeks gone with a 1 year old. I found out really early 8-9 dpo! So I feel like I should be further along. I've had nausea from the Start but not much vomiting. I'm more tired and get dizzy when I get up fast.

My lo get free range as he crawls around the house while I watch from the sofa. Its cute because he brings his toys to me and holds them our saying ta.

I really would love an early scan because 6 more weeks seems a long time.

WElcome Apple! Congrats!

ugh i seem to be getting sicker at NIGHT now.. with ella i got sick in the morning and had all day nausea up until 15-16 weeks.. and this one IM getting so sick at night when im sleeping and i wake up and vomit :( and it seems to be gettng worse as the days go by... i hope it eases up soon because its really hard to sleep feeling like crap!

So ladies my primary doctor called me today and said my HCG levels are 16 weeks gestational??? that has to be wrong. I have my first OB appt today. Do you think it can be twins?

16 weeks gestation holy crap... id get a U/s checking for multiples!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->