Two week wait behave as if pregnant or buisness as usual?

Babybug

Reaction score
What do you do? do you still drink and do all the other things not recommended in pregnancy.

Not long been trying so might change opinion if it takes a long time but at the moment its business as usual for me.

I keep it business as usual.I find it easier to operate on the idea that im NOT pregnant lol it makes a bfn easier to accept, and a bfp more exciting! Ive never been a binge drinker or smoker or anything like that though lol id probably avoid that throughout ttc! If I did them at all :p I jus think of those who dont know they're pregnant...they did just fine! I didnt find out I was pregnant with dd until 7 weeks and she was unplanned. So in those 7 weeks it really was just...a normal day every day...with nausea and sore boobs and nosebleeds and blocked ears lol...I dont know how it took me so long to figure it out! :haha:

Business, But I still take my prenatal vitamins lol

I dobthe same still take my vitamins thanks for tht reminder lol

LOL looks like I'm the odd man out; during the week of O I did enjoy some drinks, but there after, it was behave as if I am in part so I could be in tune with any symptoms that might pop up.

good luck to you all :)

Lastglamouri- I used to be that way ..... But then I read an article from some university can't remember where ..... But it said that the symptoms we ..... Expierence ate simply from progesterone .... That's why we have tender greats during the tww.....its only after a misses period does it mean anything ..... If it gets stronger etc.... So .... I no longer symptom spot. If my period comes that's it .... If it doesn't ...... I test. But I only drink the occasional glass of wine. Anyways

Business as usual. Once we get a BFP I will behave as pregnant. Going out tonight and POAS this morning and BFN :(

I adjust as if i could be pregnant. I refrain from painkillers, alcohol etc. Its just a personal thing for me, im too aware of babyloss and miscarriage and if I had done any of those things in the tww and had an early mc or baby didnt 'stick' id blame myself.

Its not hard for me to give up those things for 2 weeks- i dont really take painkillers/eat raw fish or drink etc anyway!!

I take a prenatal vitamin every and a vitamin D supplement every day and I don't take Ibuprofen. I don't really worry about the "forbidden foods" list because honestly I don't eat most of those things regularly anyway. As far as drinking goes, an fertilized egg can't implant sooner than 6 DPO so I feel perfectly drinking up until that point. That being said I'm only a casual drinker and typically don't have more than two drinks in any given evening anyway, and this happens infrequently. I'm on cycle 11 of TTC and had 5 cycles of NTNP before that so I've learned not to let TTC dictate my life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->