Two week wait - could it be a bfp?

Cowgirlin07

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am new here and this is my first post. I hope I am posting in the right place. I am in my second round of letrozole & iui. I gave my trigger shot (ovidrel 250mcg) Sunday, April 26th. My iui was Tuesday, April 28th. I went a head and took a test on Saturday May 9th and I think it was positive! I am scared it may have been a false positive though so that isn here you all come in.... Do you think it is a real bfp, or is the ovidrel shot still in my system? I am so excited but don't want to get my hopes up as we have been trying for two years. My cycles are on average 24 days long so I should have started on Saturday and still nothing - yay! I go in for blood work on Tuesday. I don't have any more tests but I plan on picking some up tomorrow so I can test again Tuesday. What do you all think?

Ps - I think I attached a photo of the pregnancy test... Hopefully it worked.

Thanks all!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 28
So your trigger shot was 14 days ago? , I think its a real BFP then, because its kind of rare for a 6500iu trigger to stay more then 10 days. I would test again with a pink dye test just to make sure though.

Can't you test again? If it gets darker and darker you'll be sure!
Last cycle my trigger was there up to 10dpo (12 days post trigger), but very faint. This cycle I had 2 strong positives today 11dpom 13 days post trigger), now just waiting to test again! Good luck to us haha

Can't you test again? If it gets darker and darker you'll be sure!
Last cycle my trigger was there up to 10dpo (12 days post trigger), but very faint. This cycle I had 2 strong positives today 11dpom 13 days post trigger), now just waiting to test again! Good luck to us haha

I will test again, I just live about 30 miles from town so I don't want to drive in just to buy a test. I'll be in town tomorrow afternoon so I will pick up some tests then and test Tuesday morning with fmu.

Dang your story makes me kind of disappointed! I was 12/13 days post trigger (I gave myself the shot at 11:30pm Sunday evening). Last cycle I believe I tested about 11 days post trigger (I can't remember exactly but I know I didn't wait as long as this time) and it showed up as negative then.... So I would hope the trigger would be out of my system by now but you never know.

Yes! Good luck to us!! :) I hope it is good news for us both!

I am 9 days post trigger and getting very faint BFPs and I received the same dose , general thought is that about 1000iu's of HCG is cleared through your system per day but everyone metabolizes it differently some can still get faint positives up to 10 days past trigger, or it can take up to 14 days if it was a 10,000iu trigger. but Ovidrel is a lower dose and is usually out of the body by 7-10 days. judging by the darkness of your test I am calling it a BFP if it were still traces of the HCG trigger your tests would be very faint, barely there positive or most likely negative by now.

I am 9 days post trigger and getting very faint BFPs and I received the same dose , general thought is that about 1000iu's of HCG is cleared through your system per day but everyone metabolizes it differently some can still get faint positives up to 10 days past trigger, or it can take up to 14 days if it was a 10,000iu trigger. but Ovidrel is a lower dose and is usually out of the body by 7-10 days. judging by the darkness of your test I am calling it a BFP if it were still traces of the HCG trigger your tests would be very faint, barely there positive or most likely negative by now.

Oh thank you! I Am so excited. I am going to buy more tests tomorrow. Good luck to you, I hope your bfp's keep coming!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->