Two week wait is excruciating!!

That's the thing I bought two for like £10! So I will wat this month as I used one previously so only have one left :)

If you think the TWW is hard, try waitng 3 weeks! 19 dpo and no AF and bfn. I am certain of my ovulation day. It is very clear on my chart.

I agree it'd have gone mad! I'd assume it must be pregnancy! Hugs x

I am going nuts not knowing! My previous pregnancies, I always got a BFP by 13 dpo.
Trying to get a doctor appointment so I can ask for blood test.

I'm currently TTC #1 and it's driving me crazy! My cycles are so short... 20-22 days, so I could actually end up getting my period and still being pregnant! I just started temping two days ago so I don't know what any of it means yet!

btw...could someone help me and tell me what "AF" and "BFP" mean? I'm new to this thing, and not quite sure. =\

AF is Aunt Flo, your period. BFP is Big Fat Positive. I know there's a list of all the common acronyms somewhere.

I have a tender armpit, which is on the checklist of symptoms on Countdown to Pregnancy. TTC really turns us into crazy people, doesn't it? Fondling our armpits... :p

If you think the TWW is hard, try waitng 3 weeks! 19 dpo and no AF and bfn. I am certain of my ovulation day. It is very clear on my chart.

its a regular occurrence for me half of all my cycles have varied by more than 7 days - you get use to it :cry:

I'm currently TTC #1 and it's driving me crazy! My cycles are so short... 20-22 days, so I could actually end up getting my period and still being pregnant! I just started temping two days ago so I don't know what any of it means yet!

btw...could someone help me and tell me what "AF" and "BFP" mean? I'm new to this thing, and not quite sure. =\

sorry if this is dumb but can you explain that logic as I dont get it :nope:

Hi girls, morning!!! So desperate to test but not due till Sunday. I had some tiny pink streak on the tissue this am - hoping it isn't AF!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Caz.

Still negative this morning at 11dpo. Really starting to think this may not be my month. I only started using OPKs this month, so I don't know for sure that my luteal phase is 14 days, so the witch could show any time now. It's already shaping up to be a longer cycle, though - I vary by a few days. I'm alternating between wanting to stay hopeful and trying to accept it so it's less of a disappointment when my period starts.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you, Caz.

Still negative this morning at 11dpo. Really starting to think this may not be my month. I only started using OPKs this month, so I don't know for sure that my luteal phase is 14 days, so the witch could show any time now. It's already shaping up to be a longer cycle, though - I vary by a few days. I'm alternating between wanting to stay hopeful and trying to accept it so it's less of a disappointment when my period starts.

I know the feeling you don't want to get your hopes up but also holding out hope. I'm with you on that! Let's hope this is our month!

sorry if this is dumb but can you explain that logic as I dont get it :nope:

So if you have short cycles, like myself, you can still get your period and be pregnant because the egg could still be in your Fallopian tubes fertilized... but your body doesn't realized that yet because the egg has not implanted, therefore you can still have a normal period but still be pregnant. It wouldn't be until the following cycle that you skip your period and by then you'd be 6 weeks pregnant or so! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->