Two week wait starts today who's with me/ close to me

Spiffy noodle, I tested today to see if my false positive disappeared it has not its barely there though. I'm having a rough day. I just don't feel like it's my month. I feel a little down and then cried when I got to work and saw my work load. I have also noticed I've been clingy to DH both of which are unsually. My boobs are super sore like it hurts to walk. I'm chalking all this up to a rapid decline in my abnormally high progesterone level of 33 at 4dpo. I could be wrong idk.

Mrs.H2016 let's hope we are both wrong and we get those BFP's Friday or Saturday.

Anyone else have symptoms?

I hope we are wrong too. I can relate I am just not feeling it is my month. I know there is a high chance we hit the mark but I don't feel it, its upsetting fore sure. I am hoping once implatation happens I will get that feeling! Or maybe its a girl this time and it will be a totally different experience :)

Hows eveyone else?

It's been a little quiet on this thread. How is everyone doing?

I think I might actually be pregnant. I had some nausea yesterday and no appetite for dinner and none for breakfast today either. Also, my resting heartrate dropped at 5 and 6dpo, and then has steadily gone up from there, which is unusual for me. And then this morning I took a test that *might* have a super squinter on it.

Attachments

• 9dpo wet.jpg
    9dpo wet.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 9
hi yes I thought it was getting quiet here too. Was waiting for a reply on my last post before I posted again as not to get on everyones nerves lmao

Sure sounds like you might be..

I too am starting to think I might be as well. I have to go to the washroom a lot. I have been so tired the last two days late afternoon, I seem to be tooting A LOT, my breasts just feel off and I know this sounds weird but I stopped breastfeeding my youngest about 6 months ago and am totally dried up now if you squeeze a nipple stuff comes out again. I find this really weird. I am going to try a test on Saturday, I did one yesterday and it was a strong BFN but I am 9DPO today so implantation should happen anytime now. :)

Spiffynoodle I don't see anything yet but the faint lines have a hard time showing up in pictures.

I however believe I'm out. 12dpo today and a bfn. I'm having a really hard time with it this month. I really thought this was our month. My progesterone was where it was supposed to be, I had two big eggs. We timed we timed everything right. I'm just beside myself.

Spiffynoodle I don't see anything yet but the faint lines have a hard time showing up in pictures.

I however believe I'm out. 12dpo today and a bfn. I'm having a really hard time with it this month. I really thought this was our month. My progesterone was where it was supposed to be, I had two big eggs. We timed we timed everything right. I'm just beside myself.

Oh dont give up yet. I recall with my second I did a test the day on day 12 and BFN, I was so upset but then on day 13 i had a bit of spotting and thought no big deal it was just some blood early for AF that was to start the next day. AF never came, implatation spotting happened the day before my period. Tested the day off and well...He is 3 next month!

She's right, Bfitz, 12dpo is too early to call yourself "out"! Especially since you've never had a child, so you don't know what your average BFP day is. For me, my latest BFP was 10 dpo, so I'd feel out at 12 dpo, but I know several ladies who never test positive until 13 or 14dpo, because that's what's normal for them. Some people are slow risers with HCG, and some women just implant later than others. I have a really short torso, so my theory is that my fallopian tubes must be a little shorter, too, and that's why I implant earlier. :haha: :dohh:

I'm spotting... Pretty sure the witch is on her way.

The witch is full blown here. And two days early at that.

Noooooo! I am sorry...what are you trying next cycle? Ovulation kit? Temping?

I'm so sorry Bfitz!!!

Sorry I haven't been on. My whole family has been sick and now I have strep throat :cry: I just started antibiotics last night so hopefully I'll be feeling better by tomorrow.

I'm 9 dpo today. I have no symptoms at all. Occasional nipple tingles, but that's it. I think I'm out.

Spiffy that's fantastic!! Fingers crossed you get your bfp soon!!! Also, you must share all super quinters on here so we can analyze :haha:

How is everyone else? Any symptoms? Any tests we can look at???

Oh I have tons of symptoms

Tired
Gas
Bloating
Fluid coming from my nipples
Sense of smell increase
Dry eyes

I have tested each day the last three days and all negative. I think it's all in my head. Af comes Tuesday ☹️

Okay, Wifey, as per your request, here's my squinter from this morning. :winkwink: I was hoping for something more definitive, but it was only a 4 hour hold since I had to pee in the middle of the night.

Attachments

• 20160909_080602.jpg
    20160909_080602.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 8
I am feeling very discouraged, silly right when I still have 4 days to AF? maybe we didn't make little one this month :(

How are you posting pictures? I dont know how.. :(

Wifey I didn't have any symptoms at all my last go around, just a gut feeling.

To be honest I confused, what day I should be counting as cycle day 1?

August 16th - I had light bleeding that was there only when I wiped, no need for a pad at all, a liner but before bed it only had a few (like 2) blood spots on it.

Aug 17th - Full period bleeding.

So do I count my first day as the 16th or the 17th...trying to figure out my DPO but I am not sure?

Mrs.H, that's a tough one. Sometimes I spot a little the day before my period, but I never count that as CD 1 because it's so light.

Mrs.H, that's a tough one. Sometimes I spot a little the day before my period, but I never count that as CD 1 because it's so light.

Thats what I thought! so maybe its still to early. I have spent 60 dollars on tests so I think I am going to save the last one I have left for Sunday morning?
I did 3 tests today, the first test was a dud, the second was blue dye clear blue and had a faint dye leak and so I did another one it was no. I dont have the strips like you have that say HCG, I dont think they sell them here :(

UGH i will pee tomorrow on the stupid thing I know I well and then ask hubby to go buy another 2 pack on sunday

Im awful!

Mrs.H, I forgot to answer your question from earlier. Sorry! When you're writing up your post, scroll down until you see the button that says "Manage Attachments". From there, you can upload a picture. :flower:

Mrs.H that all sounds very promising!! It could still be early to test.

Spiffy I can't wait to see tomorrow's FMU :happydance:

I'm so exhausted today, but I'm fighting off strep, so I don't know if it's pg related. I slept a lot last night and took a 2 hour nap today. I shouldn't be tired :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->