Two week wait starts today who's with me/ close to me

Perhaps us 3 will get BFP just closer to AF.

Wifey I also forgot I pee like every 5 seconds it seems even hubby noticed. My boobs feel weird. They don't hurt but are different. Heavier type feeling, and I got all choked up during the wiggles which is so not like me at all

If your supposed to count day 1 when you have a normal flow of blood then I am only at 9 days. Way to early. I was going to test Sunday but now I a. Thinking Monday if AF is to show Wednesday. What do you ladies think?

Since I had two big eggs and my progesterone was crazy good at 33 we are staying at 100mg clomid for 8 days two trigger shots. I'm having the hsg test done to check my tubes and we are moving onto IUI as Dr suggested... I cried I'm not excited about IUI as DH and I decided long ago we would not pursue IVF. Just feel like I'm at the end of my rope ya know...

I really hope you get your baby next cycle, I am sorry you have to go through this. 😟 What is the success rate of IUI

The first cycle it's 10-20% but after three cycles it's about the same as most fertile couples. I've also read a lot of people get pregnant the same cycle they have hsg testing they think it either opens up a small blockage not seen or it makes the uterine lining more susceptible to implantation. Hope this is our cycle!

That sounds promising! I will be staking you and keeping my fingers crossed!

So I caved and tested today..BFN

I have no idea if it's to early to test or what. I might just wait now and see if AF actually fails to show before testing again. Tons of symptoms but maybe it's more in my head lol

My cycles range from 26 to 30 days. Saw cwcm on the weekend of the 30 so I really am confused but feeling out..😩

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 6
Well how are we making out ladies? I am officially out as the witch showed up early. Making this 26 day cycle.

Mrs.H, I'm sorry to hear that. :(

I think I'm out, too. 13 dpo today and got another BFN. There was a weird evap line on it afterwards, so I may do one more, just in case, but I'm sure it will be another BFN.

Wifey, any luck?

Hmm, I just took another test and this one appears to have a super faint line on it! The first picture is the original and the second is tweaked.

Attachments

• 20160912_142733.jpg
    20160912_142733.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 6
  • PSX_20160912_143127.jpg
    PSX_20160912_143127.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 6
Just to update you all. I ended up having a chemical. :( I had faint BFPs for 4 days, and then this morning I started bleeding, so I would have been 4w4d.

What's a chemical?

It's a very early miscarriage. It's called a chemical miscarriage if it happens before the baby can be seen on ultrasound, so the only evidence of the pregnancy is the presence of HCG.

Oh I didn't know that. Sorry it didn't stick 😢. We are getting ready to try again, my window this month is this week coming. Will you try again or wait a month?

Oh I didn't know that. Sorry it didn't stick 😢. We are getting ready to try again, my window this month is this week coming. Will you try again or wait a month?

Technically, we're not trying but also not preventing, so there's no big rush or anything. When it happens, it happens, so we won't be taking the next month off or anything. Good luck next week, catching that egg!

I got my bfp Friday and confirmed same day but Dr.!!!! Can't believe we're actually having a baby!!!! So many tears have gone into this!!!

I got my bfp Friday and confirmed same day but Dr.!!!! Can't believe we're actually having a baby!!!! So many tears have gone into this!!!

Yay!!!!! :happydance: So happy for you!!! :D

I *might* have a faint BFP on my hands (9 dpo today), so we might be bump buddies. :flower:

Fingers crossed for you!!! That would be so exciting!

Yep, pretty sure we're bump buddies! :flower:

Attachments

• PSX_20161012_090154.jpg
    PSX_20161012_090154.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members