Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

hahaha Ashley... Last Friday I was griping to my boss about how our bathroom smelled like urine!! He swore he couldn't smell it. I was 9dpo at that time & all weekend every single time my DH would cook something I'd have to go outside. I thought I was just getting sick & didn't really think much about it... Funny part is.... I'm not having that issue now....

So crazy how some symptoms come and go. I tell you our body could really drive us to the mental house. Guys have it so easy but then again I wouldn't trade it for anything. I love the fact knowing that someday i will be carrying our child and thats something a guy can never do ;)

hi ashley theres still a chance maybe the sample was too diluated

it was my first morning urine.. not sure if that can be diluated or not but I think not..?

it depends on how much drink u had and how many hours sleep u hadxx

I went to bed at 9 my bf came to bed at 915 and woke me up. i was burping a lot and feeling like i was gonna throw up so i got up and drank one of my caffeine free sodas to see if it would help my stomach. that was prob all around 10. I slept from prob 1030 to 530
aww cant be that then, u gonna take another test tomorow?

I dont know. I feel like I just wanna wait for af but in realistic terms yes I am sure I will be testing as soon as i get home.

As far as increased smells I haven't really noticed but I have noticed certain things make me feel sickly. For example we took my bfs brother into the gnc store yesterday and the smell of that store made me feel not so great

im hoping u get:bfp: thats a good sign im thinking about doing a test tomorrow morning nervous tho.:cry:

How many dpo will you be? thanks girl :) I am hoping for yours too!

hahaha How many times this week have y'all read my posts of needed counseling?!?!?!

it was my first morning urine.. not sure if that can be diluated or not but I think not..?

I went to bed at 9 my bf came to bed at 915 and woke me up. i was burping a lot and feeling like i was gonna throw up so i got up and drank one of my caffeine free sodas to see if it would help my stomach. that was prob all around 10. I slept from prob 1030 to 530

I dont know. I feel like I just wanna wait for af but in realistic terms yes I am sure I will be testing as soon as i get home.

As far as increased smells I haven't really noticed but I have noticed certain things make me feel sickly. For example we took my bfs brother into the gnc store yesterday and the smell of that store made me feel not so great

im hoping u get:bfp: thats a good sign im thinking about doing a test tomorrow morning nervous tho.:cry:

ur welcome. 11dpo of 31 day cycle thankyou:hugs:

hahaha How many times this week have y'all read my posts of needed counseling?!?!?!

hahaha :haha: seriously! i think actually i am sure my bf is ever regretting the fact that he ever said he wanted to try to have a baby. I am sure he is ready to have me comitted and its only month one.

ur welcome. 11dpo of 31 day cycle thankyou:hugs:

You might be one of the lucky ones who could test and get a bfp! don't go crazy like me though!

lmao.... After the 6th test I took in 24 hours my bff said she was going to go buy stock in pregnancy tests!!!! hehe

thanyou ashley, i really want to but dont in case i get that :bfn: im really hoping this is our month but maybe its all in my head and im just wishining.:blush:

thanyou ashley, i really want to but dont in case i get that :bfn: im really hoping this is our month but maybe its all in my head and im just wishining.:blush:

You never know one month is going to be your month so why not this one!?! :)

oh my gosh.... I so want y'all to have BFP!!! I really think you are both showing really good signs. I'm really keeping my fxed that it's just still too early like it was for me.... Eeekkk next week can't get here fast enough!!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Did either of you girls feel crampy or feel like af was coming This is how I feel today :(
I cramped & spotted all week. I totally thought I was out. On Tuesday & Wednesday I wanted to crawl in a dark corner & bawl my eyes out. But my spotting was weird. Usually I'm right on targed with AF & start spotting a day or two before & it gets stronger until AF shows. This time I was spotting mostly in the morning & by noon it had stopped & then on Wednesday night I had a little spotting when I went pee just before bed. I even spotted yesterday when I tested positive. As of today, I am 16dpo and no spotting yet, still feel not really crampy but achy around my abdomen. I was having throbbing pains off & on during the first & middle part of this week around my left ovary. Hope this help you!!! Best of Luck!!! I wanna see some BFP from you ladies really soon!!!!

Thank you apart from the spotting it sounds similar to me so i'm being a little more hopeful! I am aching around my middle i cant really say its cramps just uncomfortable.
I feel really tired today too and sicky at times, but not major.
Fingers crossed! x

Hi ladies,
How are we all today?

I am feeling more positive again today. I have been experiencing twinges in my abdomen so i'm hoping this is a good sign! Still feeling achy and my stomach feels strange when I pull it in, sort of tight. But I may be imagining this!

Do you believe in signs? Yesterday I was walking home and a car drove past with the number plate bfp!! What are the chances...i'm hoping this is a sign.

Ashley any news on your bfp? And essexgal have you given in to test yet? I have been considering it, but I have come so close only got to wait another 3 days to test...come on Tuesday!
:)

:dust: xx

Hi ladies,
How are we all today?

I am feeling more positive again today. I have been experiencing twinges in my abdomen so i'm hoping this is a good sign! Still feeling achy and my stomach feels strange when I pull it in, sort of tight. But I may be imagining this!

Do you believe in signs? Yesterday I was walking home and a car drove past with the number plate bfp!! What are the chances...i'm hoping this is a sign.

Ashley any news on your bfp? And essexgal have you given in to test yet? I have been considering it, but I have come so close only got to wait another 3 days to test...come on Tuesday!

hi ya geme26 i think i may be out i tested last night and :bfn: and now since been up been cramping think :witch: is on her way. im keeping my fingers crossed for you tho. that def spooky the thing with the number plate:dust:

Hi ladies,
How are we all today?

hi ya geme26 i think i may be out i tested last night and :bfn: and now since been up been cramping think :witch: is on her way. im keeping my fingers crossed for you tho. that def spooky the thing with the number plate:dust:

You could still be too early testing though they are only really 99.9% accurate on the day of your missed period, so it could still be too soon. Cramping can also happen and you may still be pregnant. I currently have an ache in my lower back but i've read lots to say that this doesn't mean i'm out yet.
I'm staying very positive (probably too positive. I never learn!)
I'm so tired today, my bbs are fuller and I am having lots of twinges in my abdomen as well as an ache in my back if I stand up too long.
I got to stay hopeful, I can't stand the thought of not being pregnant again :(

I think you should wait a few days and test again x

Hi ladies,
How are we all today?

You could still be too early testing though they are only really 99.9% accurate on the day of your missed period, so it could still be too soon. Cramping can also happen and you may still be pregnant. I currently have an ache in my lower back but i've read lots to say that this doesn't mean i'm out yet.
I'm staying very positive (probably too positive. I never learn!)
I'm so tired today, my bbs are fuller and I am having lots of twinges in my abdomen as well as an ache in my back if I stand up too long.
I got to stay hopeful, I can't stand the thought of not being pregnant again :(

I think you should wait a few days and test again x

i must be mad but gonna get a early test as one i used was tesco and not sure about them.
hopefully this is your month sending lots of:dust::dust::dust: your wayx

Hi ladies,
How are we all today?

So glad to see you are still feeling very positive about all of this!! The license plate thing is very cool! I actually do believe in signs like that and know it would be a very cool sign to tell your LO (who is hopefully cooking right now!) when he or she gets older! You could possibly even use a picture of a license plate with the same letters to announce to family and friends and tell them the story once you get your :bfp:?!

I was feeling a little hopeful yesterday as this insane hunger won't go away, usually it only hangs around a day or two mid-cycle. And I was super bloated/gassy, CP was high and soft and I found myself crying while watching my show. However, I noticed this morning my CP has dropped to lower and more firm, CM is drying up and cramps will be moving in soon. I am very confident I am out. Will just wait now for spotting/AF to show so we can get on to next cycle. Next cycle will be near impossible for us as we won't cross paths often but all we can do is try our best I assume! Just pretty bummed out but I knew all along this wasnt our month. I am really hoping to see each and every one of you come out with a strong :bfp:!! It will make me feel much better so come on little beans, show yourselves! Good luck for the next couple days!

:dust:

Let's go Ladies!!! Can't wait til next week! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for each of you to have BFP!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->