Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

Well girls AF got me yesterday :nope: I think I either had a chemical or I had bad test. Not sure but here I go looking forward to next month.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and y'alls bfps are here this month!!!

Aw, Ash :hugs::hugs::hugs:
So very sorry it didn't work out this month! I had really high hopes that this would be your month. Hopefully next month will treat you better and you will begin a H&H 9 months!

Lots of :dust: for September!!

Thanks. I was completely gutted and still kinda am. but I am gonna try more of the relaxed approach this cycle. I am going to pretend that were not trying that way I don't get my body all worked up and stressed. I am kinda thinking I had a chemical. AF has been really cruel to me this go around. :(

Thanks. I was completely gutted and still kinda am. but I am gonna try more of the relaxed approach this cycle. I am going to pretend that were not trying that way I don't get my body all worked up and stressed. I am kinda thinking I had a chemical. AF has been really cruel to me this go around. :(

My guess would be chemical as well. The best way to look at it is that at least you now KNOW it is possible to get pregnant and you did everything right this last month. If it worked once it will work again very soon and it will stick!! Are you going to hang around on here for this upcoming month?

My guess would be chemical as well. The best way to look at it is that at least you now KNOW it is possible to get pregnant and you did everything right this last month. If it worked once it will work again very soon and it will stick!! Are you going to hang around on here for this upcoming month?

I am going to stick around. Hopefully none of you ladies will be here with me but I'm not going anywhere. How are you feeling. Any sign of AF?

hi ladies not sure what to do shall i test today or wait dh said to do one thursday i dont think i can wait that long!!!! but all the other tests ive done have been bfn now im afraid thats what this one will be:nope:

I am going to stick around. Hopefully none of you ladies will be here with me but I'm not going anywhere. How are you feeling. Any sign of AF?

Haven't seen AF yet but I suspect she will make her arrival soon. I'm at 14DPO (finally!) almost 15 actually. Last month I was spotting on 14-15 DPO and had full AF by 16 DPO but spotting isn't normal for me so I assume AF will come in full by Fri-Sat at the latest. I've been feeling really good! No cramps really, just a pain in my right ovary and lots of bloating/pushing feeling in lower abdomen. How much longer do you suspect AF to hang around?? It would be so nice if we could move over to a first tri thread together in September!! :thumbup:

hi ladies not sure what to do shall i test today or wait dh said to do one thursday i dont think i can wait that long!!!! but all the other tests ive done have been bfn now im afraid thats what this one will be:nope:

When is AF due for you??

Haven't seen AF yet but I suspect she will make her arrival soon. I'm at 14DPO (finally!) almost 15 actually. Last month I was spotting on 14-15 DPO and had full AF by 16 DPO but spotting isn't normal for me so I assume AF will come in full by Fri-Sat at the latest. I've been feeling really good! No cramps really, just a pain in my right ovary and lots of bloating/pushing feeling in lower abdomen. How much longer do you suspect AF to hang around?? It would be so nice if we could move over to a first tri thread together in September!! :thumbup:

that would be so nice! I would be so glad to move over to first trimester. Today should be my last day of AF and I am due to Ovulate around the 1st so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it works out that way. I am trying to relax more this cycle and not stress it so much and let things just happen. Your symptoms sound promising. I am praying that :witch: stays away

any news?? have you tested?

oh :(
And this thread started off so well...keep this thread up and this month will be your month! x

Yall need to keep your presence in this thread for goodluck! We will miss y'all without y'all around.

Don't forget us!!!

Yall need to keep your presence in this thread for goodluck! We will miss y'all without y'all around.

Don't forget us!!!
awww Ashley, I could never forget you! You have been my rock throughout the last couple of weeks! I'm pretty sure I would have lost my mind the first & middle part of last week without you.

You'll be posting pics of a BFP really really soon, I just know it!!!

:dust:

Don't forget us!!!
awww Ashley, I could never forget you! You have been my rock throughout the last couple of weeks! I'm pretty sure I would have lost my mind the first & middle part of last week without you.

You'll be posting pics of a BFP really really soon, I just know it!!!

:dust:

I agree, you girls have been great xx

Geme.... Have you moved on to the 1st trimester forum yet? I have tried... But I'm just not really making a connection with anyone...

that would be so nice! I would be so glad to move over to first trimester. Today should be my last day of AF and I am due to Ovulate around the 1st so I am keeping my fingers crossed that it works out that way. I am trying to relax more this cycle and not stress it so much and let things just happen. Your symptoms sound promising. I am praying that :witch: stays away

Welp, looks like we get to hang out for another month! :haha: hopefully only one more month on here and then we could be starting a new thread together in 1st tri. I got my never failing pre-AF headache last night, first noticeable cramps this AM, CP was funny, almost mushy? Wanted to avoid going to the bathroom because I knew the inevitable would be confirmed and surely enough about 5 minutes ago I went and have small amount of pink spotting. AF should be in full force by tomorrow. Hopefully gone by Monday so we can start the week out with lots more BDing again!!

Miracleshappen I am sorry to hear this...but at least you are staying positive. Next month will be your month i'm sure :) And Ashley's too :),

Essexgal...well surely it is a good thing af isn't here yet...you're still in with a chance (some women get their bfp later than others).

Maybesoon...i'm trying over in 1st tri but like you say not really fitting in! Have tried to start threads etc but not really getting much response.

COME ON GIRLIES YOU NEED TO JOIN US IN 1ST TRIMESTER!! ...lonely there without you :)

:dust: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->