Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

Yep I can definitely see a second line! So happy for you both xx

Did either of you girls feel crampy or feel like af was coming This is how I feel today :(

This is my very first post... hope I am doing this right! Ok, congrats to the BFP's... so exciting to read through your process and feel your joy.

This is our first month TTC and I am only 4dpo today! It'll be interesting to see how long my journey to that BFP is.

Congrats again!

Glad to join you all!

Did either of you girls feel crampy or feel like af was coming This is how I feel today :(

I normally didn't feel cramps until on day two of my af. so i can't be much help there. sorry :(

This is my very first post... hope I am doing this right! Ok, congrats to the BFP's... so exciting to read through your process and feel your joy.

This is our first month TTC and I am only 4dpo today! It'll be interesting to see how long my journey to that BFP is.

Congrats again!

Glad to join you all!

welcome!!! i hope that you have a very very short journey in ttc and we are glad to have you join us!!

Okay girls. I tested again this morning. I was really hoping for some progression and a more postive result. I had a negative test. No faint line no barely there line nothing. I tested last night had a super faint line. I think either all 4 postives were evap lines before the 10 min mark or something idk. I am heartbroken. its all I can do today to keep it together. I want to totally lose it. To top it all off my boyfriend went to his moms yesterday and she was about to put all of the baby stuff she had bought for her first grandchild that she never got to see into the yardsale she was having this weekend. So my boyfriend ask her not to do that to save it and proceeds to tell her I am pregnant. So I had her texting me yesterday telling me how her one joy in life now that all her kids are raised is to be a grandmother. I'm crushed. Now do I not only feel like my dreams have been shattered but I have shattered hers too. Now after testing negative and just not feeling the pregnant vibe I don't know how to tell her. And now that I tested again this morning my bf kinda got mad for testing.

I am just crushed. I just want 3:00 to come so I can go home and crawl in my bed.

Hey Ashleyy0... Im so sorry that you had a BFN :( has AF arrived yet?

I found out I was pregnant back in January (I MC at 12 weeks) and when I first tested I just had a very faint 2nd line.... to make sure I bought a digital test that literally spelt it out for me. Maybe one of these tests might give a clearer answer for you

:hugs:

Ashley.... Hang in there... Remember it's still early! I just wanna :hugs: you right now...

Hey Ashleyy0... Im so sorry that you had a BFN :( has AF arrived yet?

I found out I was pregnant back in January (I MC at 12 weeks) and when I first tested I just had a very faint 2nd line.... to make sure I bought a digital test that literally spelt it out for me. Maybe one of these tests might give a clearer answer for you

:hugs:

No no af yet. I was feeling crampy this morning. Don't really cramp before af arrives though normally the 2nd day before my cramps really set in with af. I have been testing with the first response early test. its the 6 days sooner test i think not sure. but i haven't switched it up cause i seem to keep getting postives with those until this morning. I am hoping with the weekend coming up I can not think about it as much cause I will be busy but who knows.

Thank you and I am sorry for your loss. :hugs:

Ashley.... Hang in there... Remember it's still early! I just wanna :hugs: you right now...

I know thats for all the support mamma you have been wonderful. It makes me so happy to see that ticker in your siggy. :hugs:

hi ashley theres still a chance maybe the sample was too diluated

I cramped & spotted all week. I totally thought I was out. On Tuesday & Wednesday I wanted to crawl in a dark corner & bawl my eyes out. But my spotting was weird. Usually I'm right on targed with AF & start spotting a day or two before & it gets stronger until AF shows. This time I was spotting mostly in the morning & by noon it had stopped & then on Wednesday night I had a little spotting when I went pee just before bed. I even spotted yesterday when I tested positive. As of today, I am 16dpo and no spotting yet, still feel not really crampy but achy around my abdomen. I was having throbbing pains off & on during the first & middle part of this week around my left ovary. Hope this help you!!! Best of Luck!!! I wanna see some BFP from you ladies really soon!!!!

it was my first morning urine.. not sure if that can be diluated or not but I think not..?

it depends on how much drink u had and how many hours sleep u hadxx

I went to bed at 9 my bf came to bed at 915 and woke me up. i was burping a lot and feeling like i was gonna throw up so i got up and drank one of my caffeine free sodas to see if it would help my stomach. that was prob all around 10. I slept from prob 1030 to 530

has anyone had a increase in smell. the window was open last night and i smelt cooking onions dh was totally shocked as normall my sense of smell is very very poor unless its very strong smell i cant smell it.

it was my first morning urine.. not sure if that can be diluated or not but I think not..?

I went to bed at 9 my bf came to bed at 915 and woke me up. i was burping a lot and feeling like i was gonna throw up so i got up and drank one of my caffeine free sodas to see if it would help my stomach. that was prob all around 10. I slept from prob 1030 to 530
aww cant be that then, u gonna take another test tomorow?

I dont know. I feel like I just wanna wait for af but in realistic terms yes I am sure I will be testing as soon as i get home.

As far as increased smells I haven't really noticed but I have noticed certain things make me feel sickly. For example we took my bfs brother into the gnc store yesterday and the smell of that store made me feel not so great

hahaha Ashley... Last Friday I was griping to my boss about how our bathroom smelled like urine!! He swore he couldn't smell it. I was 9dpo at that time & all weekend every single time my DH would cook something I'd have to go outside. I thought I was just getting sick & didn't really think much about it... Funny part is.... I'm not having that issue now....

I dont know. I feel like I just wanna wait for af but in realistic terms yes I am sure I will be testing as soon as i get home.

As far as increased smells I haven't really noticed but I have noticed certain things make me feel sickly. For example we took my bfs brother into the gnc store yesterday and the smell of that store made me feel not so great

im hoping u get:bfp: thats a good sign im thinking about doing a test tomorrow morning nervous tho.:cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->