Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

I tested twice one faint positive one. Negative. Dunno what's going on!?!

I tested twice one faint positive one. Negative. Dunno what's going on!?!

hi ashley ive been looking online and some women have said theyve got bfn in morning second loo tripp theyve got bfp some women can only get a bfp in the evening i hopw this helps:winkwink:

Oh no :(
When is af due Ashley? I hope it isn't on it's way and the tests were just a bad bunch or that perhaps the first ones you did were evaps and you are too early...perhaps you just have to wait a little while longer for a darker bfp. I know it's not the usual way, but it is possible. Anything is possible until af shows!

Essexgal I am still hoping you are in for this month, as I say above you're still in until af shows!

Miracleshappen thank you I really hope this is my month. But it could still be yours...some women feel out and then get a bfp!

Well for me, one day to go!! Testing first thing tomorrow am. Although I am worrying all the time about af showing up (even though my dh keeps telling me not to) I don't feel like the other months. So I am so hopeful.

Let me know how you ladies are today please? I am thinking of you all the time xx :dust:

When is af due Ashley? I hope it isn't on it's way and the tests were just a bad bunch or that perhaps the first ones you did were evaps and you are too early...perhaps you just have to wait a little while longer for a darker bfp. I know it's not the usual way, but it is possible. Anything is possible until af shows!

Essexgal I am still hoping you are in for this month, as I say above you're still in until af shows!

Miracleshappen thank you I really hope this is my month. But it could still be yours...some women feel out and then get a bfp!

Well for me, one day to go!! Testing first thing tomorrow am. Although I am worrying all the time about af showing up (even though my dh keeps telling me not to) I don't feel like the other months. So I am so hopeful.

Let me know how you ladies are today please? I am thinking of you all the time xx :dust:

thankyou geme26 ive taken 2 tests:bfn: im hoping its just too early for tests to pick up im due tomorrow tomorrow as well hopefully if it doesnt show up ile test tomorrow as well
:dust::dust::dust:

Well girls AF got me yesterday :nope: I think I either had a chemical or I had bad test. Not sure but here I go looking forward to next month.

Hope all you ladies are doing well and y'alls bfps are here this month!!!

thankyou geme26 ive taken 2 tests:bfn: im hoping its just too early for tests to pick up im due tomorrow tomorrow as well hopefully if it doesnt show up ile test tomorrow as well
:dust::dust::dust:

any luck with a bfp this morning? My fingers are crossed for you!!!

Well girls AF got me yesterday :nope: I think I either had a chemical or I had bad test. Not sure but here I go looking forward to next month.

aww sorry to hear this ashley big:hugs: :dust::dust: for this month

I'm sorry to hear this too :(
Sounds like it could be a chemical pregnancy. It is quite common, you wouldn't have known about it if you hadn't tested early. It is unlikely to get so many false positives, but then you never know.
Anyway think of it like this...the percentage of conceiving gets higher each month that passes so you're one step closer! And enjoy time with your partner this next month as it is sure to happen one day soon for you xxx

I'm not testing until tomorrow...first thing. I am so scared of getting another :bfn: :(

Essexgal you never know...fingers crossed for you tomorrow and let me know how you get on xx
:dust:

Thanks ladies. I am gonna try to relax more this next cycle. I am still keeping my fingers crossed for all yalls bfps!!! I can't wait to hear of yalls testing outcomes!

Hey everyone! I havnt been on here in months. I am finding things hard again. I have PCOS and hvnt had a peroid in a yr and have ttc for over a year now. Did 2test as iv been feeling sick. Both negative but I still not sure as when i do a test in past all syptoms go away. I think sometimes it is in the head but this time Im still not feelin great and gettin lower back and tummy pains. I had a friend the other day come into work and i broke down into tears. It can be so hard sometimes watching what u want happen to others and not wanting to take away from thier happiness. i really fed up at the mo.

Aw, Ash :hugs::hugs::hugs:
So very sorry it didn't work out this month! I had really high hopes that this would be your month. Hopefully next month will treat you better and you will begin a H&H 9 months!

Lots of :dust: for September!!

Wow! I can say it has almost seemed to have gone by fast! With your testing day almost here, so very exciting! I definitely would not be able to say that if it weren't for having you ladies around to keep me sane. The last few days before AF always seem the worst, not knowing if she's coming or not. I'm still feeling confident she will arrive on time, sometime between Wednesday and Saturday. But I do hope we get to come back tomorrow and start our morning off with an announcement of your :bfp:!! Fingers and everything else crossed for you!

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!
Got my beautiful bfp this morning...well actually 2. I did a frer and have a wonderful strong pink line and then did a clearblue and have a "Pregnant" 2-3 weeks :)

We are so happy :)

I'm going to try and upload pics. Essexgal any news?? xx :D

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!
Got my beautiful bfp this morning...well actually 2. I did a frer and have a wonderful strong pink line and then did a clearblue and have a "Pregnant" 2-3 weeks :)

aww congrulations so happy for you. i havent tested yet af is due today so gonna wait til thursday as had 3 bfn so far as im irregular ile give it a couple of days and see if af turns upx
congrulations again:happydance::happydance::happydance:

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!

:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! That's the best news to start off my morning!! So very very excited and extremely happy for you! You deserve it!! Your :bfp: looks AMAZING!! H&H 9 months to you lady!!

And one more :happydance:

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! That's the best news to start off my morning!! So very very excited and extremely happy for you! You deserve it!! Your :bfp: looks AMAZING!! H&H 9 months to you lady!!

Well, I say your :bfp: looks amazing assuming it's the one in your profile picture :haha:

WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!

Well, I say your :bfp: looks amazing assuming it's the one in your profile picture :haha:

Thank you! Yes I was so happy, the line came up straight away! I have tried to put it into the thread but I don't know how to do it so will have to stay as my picture for now.

It's your time next, keep us updated :) xx

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh geme i am so thrilled for you.... Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy best news of the morning

Thank you girls :D

I'm certain this next month will be yours xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"