Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

aww congrulations:happydance:
Thank you... But now I'm really worried because I have read that the blue dye tests are notorious for false positivies... UGH. So now I'm really headed to the store at lunch to get a couple of pink dye tests & see what they show....

Best of Luck to you!!!

How come all I wanted was a positive and now I have it and I am worried about it being a false positive. Oh my I am never satisfied am I? I hope this sticks for us. No more negative thoughts! I think this is it for both of us!!! We can do this!!

aww congrulations:happydance:
Thank you... But now I'm really worried because I have read that the blue dye tests are notorious for false positivies... UGH. So now I'm really headed to the store at lunch to get a couple of pink dye tests & see what they show....

Best of Luck to you!!!

it loooks like it too me. ile keep my fingers crossed for u but i think ule get the same results:happydance:
and thankyou:hugs:

How come all I wanted was a positive and now I have it and I am worried about it being a false positive. Oh my I am never satisfied am I? I hope this sticks for us. No more negative thoughts! I think this is it for both of us!!! We can do this!!

im sure itle be fine :happydance:

Yes I want to test too, but I am also only about 9dpo!
I'm feeling left out!!

(...but still so very happy for you both!) :happydance:

Okay girls nothing could make me happier if the rest of you get your bfps!!!!!!

I am keeping my fingers crossed for you girls!!!!!!!

I know this is our month!

Me too!!! But I can't.
There will be a better chance of not getting a bfn if I wait longer.
...only 5 days left until testing, i've waited this long, I can do it!

Me too!!! But I can't.
There will be a better chance of not getting a bfn if I wait longer.
...only 5 days left until testing, i've waited this long, I can do it!

Yes you can!!! I wish I had your strength!!!

(I didn't have strength for the last 4 cycles!!) I tested every day from 8dpo practically

(I didn't have strength for the last 4 cycles!!) I tested every day from 8dpo practically

Thats what I did and it killed me to keep seeing those negatives but then again not knowing was killing me too...

https://i49.tinypic.com/sv49p1.jpg

Can y'all see this? Am I over excited?

Ashley.... I'm buying pink tests at lunch.... I am the same way... Been wanting to see the BFP for so long & now that I have it, I can't believe it's real.... UGH are we ever happy? But I know when it sinks in & we know for sure it will all be worth it! I'm positive it's finally OUR time!!!

For the rest of you ladies.... I know your time is coming soon. Hang in there. It's truly OUR time for happiness. Don't give up. You all read how Ashley & I had both just about given up hope for this month & how down in the dumps we have been the last couple of days (for me).... Hang in there, try nothing but positive thoughts (easier said than done)....

And sending tons & tons of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to each of you! Got my FXed for ya'll....

Ashley.... I'm buying pink tests at lunch.... I am the same way... Been wanting to see the BFP for so long & now that I have it, I can't believe it's real.... UGH are we ever happy? But I know when it sinks in & we know for sure it will all be worth it! I'm positive it's finally OUR time!!!

For the rest of you ladies.... I know your time is coming soon. Hang in there. It's truly OUR time for happiness. Don't give up. You all read how Ashley & I had both just about given up hope for this month & how down in the dumps we have been the last couple of days (for me).... Hang in there, try nothing but positive thoughts (easier said than done)....

And sending tons & tons of :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: to each of you! Got my FXed for ya'll....

I sent you a private message!!! lemme know when you get your bfp with those too!!! I really hope its our time I really do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->