Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

hi ladies a quick update still no sign af is now 4days late gonna do a test tomorow morning. DH brought a newspaper today i was looking through and read the horoscopes on hes its said couples will receive some longed for baby news:shrug:
woohooo! Can't wait! I'm ready to see another BFP from this post!!!!

Thank you a ton for all the support! It means a lot to me!! Especially since you ladies already got your :bfp:s, you could have been of here but you've stuck around to continue encouraging us and that means the world to me! I'm only 21 and DF is 22, we are young but since I've always felt it would be tough for me I wanted to start early so we will have plenty of time to hopefully come up with a plan/solution. It's definitely hard being young because you have it set in your mind that it will happen no problem. I know sooooo many of my friends who have had babies at a young age and by accident so it's crazy to try so hard for it and still not get it. Grr.

I don't like wasting away a month without a plan but before last month I was on Vitex every month and I wanted to give my body some time to try things on it's own. I take a multivitamin but just ordered prenatals instead, see if the change makes a difference. I've considered pressed but I used Robitussin before BD up to 1DPO and it seemed to work wonders! We will use that and SMEP again this month. I always make it a point to lie down for 10-15 minutes after as well. I don't drink or use tobacco, he does both occasionally but is supposed to try and stop chewing. So besides preseed is there anything you did differently you think might have helped? I'm up for anything! Even superstitions :haha: And how are you feeling?? Everything coming along okay? Hope to be joining you all in another thread soon!
Nope ya'll are stuck with me also!!! You were all here for me when I was ttc & I plan on being here to see each of your BFP!!!! Can't wait!!!

Had my first BIG scare yesterday. Since I had my annual exam last Thursday I had been spotting (which they told me was normal for a couple of days). Then around 11pm Saturday night when I went pee I noticed the spotting had turned to bright red blood & more of it. I stayed calm & went ahead & went to bed. I woke up Sunday morning and all seemed back to normal, very small amount of spotting when I went pee. Then as the day went by the spotting started picking up. By 1pm it was more like a normal period for me! It looked as though there was even tissue with is. So I called the obgyn on call & he sent me straight to the ER! After blood work, another wonderful pelvic exam & an ultrasound we found that the little bean is still there but I'm only 4 1/2 weeks not the 5 1/2. So looks like I might be having a May baby again!!! But he couldn't explain the bleeding. And told me to follow up this week with my obgyn for another ultrasound. So I'll be calling my docs office here in a few to schedule an appointment.

Hope all you ladies are having a great day!!!

Thank you Ashley for helping keep me calm yesterday! It means the world to me!!!

Had my first BIG scare yesterday. Since I had my annual exam last Thursday I had been spotting (which they told me was normal for a couple of days). Then around 11pm Saturday night when I went pee I noticed the spotting had turned to bright red blood & more of it. I stayed calm & went ahead & went to bed. I woke up Sunday morning and all seemed back to normal, very small amount of spotting when I went pee. Then as the day went by the spotting started picking up. By 1pm it was more like a normal period for me! It looked as though there was even tissue with is. So I called the obgyn on call & he sent me straight to the ER! After blood work, another wonderful pelvic exam & an ultrasound we found that the little bean is still there but I'm only 4 1/2 weeks not the 5 1/2. So looks like I might be having a May baby again!!! But he couldn't explain the bleeding. And told me to follow up this week with my obgyn for another ultrasound. So I'll be calling my docs office here in a few to schedule an appointment.

Hope all you ladies are having a great day!!!

Thank you Ashley for helping keep me calm yesterday! It means the world to me!!!

I am so glad I could be there for you and I am so glad that baby bean is doing great!!!! :cloud9: I just wish you woulda got to see that bean after all that!!!!

Thank you! Me too! Spoke to my obgyn's nurse this am. They are having me do blood work in the morning & depending on what it shows that's how they will determine when my followup ultrasound will be.

Thank you! Me too! Spoke to my obgyn's nurse this am. They are having me do blood work in the morning & depending on what it shows that's how they will determine when my followup ultrasound will be.

AHHHHH i can't wait to hear and see that lil bean!!!!

im only 2dpo and worried i wont get pregnant cause we bd on positive ovulation day but didnt the next day but did on 3rd day which is 2nite and bd 2 days b4 positive ovulation so is there a chance i still can b pregnant 2 weeks wait is taking so slow but weird thing last 2 days feeling sick can u get symptoms straight away

im only 2dpo and worried i wont get pregnant cause we bd on positive ovulation day but didnt the next day but did on 3rd day which is 2nite and bd 2 days b4 positive ovulation so is there a chance i still can b pregnant 2 weeks wait is taking so slow but weird thing last 2 days feeling sick can u get symptoms straight away

Hi :)
You're fertile for approx 5 days over ovulation so yes you should have a chance of becoming pregnant :) but bear in mind that even healthy couples can take 5 months to 1 year to conceive. (It took us 5 cycles)

I know it is hard trying to be patient but try and find things to take your mind off it, keep busy, see friends etc. And more importantly enjoy your dh and the time you have together :)

And if you don't get your bfp this cycle, then up your game next month. Read about how to improve your chances...as they say information is power :)

Baby dust :dust: xx

Essexgal any news? :hugs:
:dust: xx

hello sorry not been on awhile been so busy with work, nope nothng yet i took another test sunday and bfn but still no sign of af no syptoms of af coming either. i have a doc appointment tomorow so hopefully might have some answers:cry:

hello sorry not been on awhile been so busy with work, nope nothng yet i took another test sunday and bfn but still no sign of af no syptoms of af coming either. i have a doc appointment tomorow so hopefully might have some answers:cry:

oh best of luck & tons of :dust::dust: tomorrow! keeping my fxd for a :bfp:!!!

No af is definitely a good sign! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Let us know how you get on xx

Well ladies, I'm done. Going to for sure count myself out this month. Im not sure how long I will be out of the game but I just hit the breaking point. We have started SMEP again so BD every other day and tonight when we finished I was confused as it was just weird. Come to find out it was because DF pulled out. His reasoning was because he "wanted to try something new"...???? WTF?? I know it's minor and maybe he really didn't understand what he did wrong as he claims he doesn't know why I was mad but that was just it for me. I've spent so so so much time, effort, money on all of this. I know it hasn't been long but I've tried all that I can and you ladies know how hard it is anyways. I'm emotionally drained and that was just the final straw. I'm done crying and worrying and stressing over this. I don't care anymore. I'm done. :,(

Anyways, as for my time on here I don't plan on going anywhere. Just because I'm out doesn't mean I won't stand by all of you. I want to know how you all get along! Essexgal and Ash, come back with some good news soon!! I will actually respond to previous messages tomorrow, just wanted to vent and let you guys know where I'm at now. As always, thanks for listening! I would be beating my head against a wall if it weren't for you! :hugs:

Well ladies, I'm done. Going to for sure count myself out this month. Im not sure how long I will be out of the game but I just hit the breaking point. We have started SMEP again so BD every other day and tonight when we finished I was confused as it was just weird. Come to find out it was because DF pulled out. His reasoning was because he "wanted to try something new"...???? WTF?? I know it's minor and maybe he really didn't understand what he did wrong as he claims he doesn't know why I was mad but that was just it for me. I've spent so so so much time, effort, money on all of this. I know it hasn't been long but I've tried all that I can and you ladies know how hard it is anyways. I'm emotionally drained and that was just the final straw. I'm done crying and worrying and stressing over this. I don't care anymore. I'm done. :,(

Anyways, as for my time on here I don't plan on going anywhere. Just because I'm out doesn't mean I won't stand by all of you. I want to know how you all get along! Essexgal and Ash, come back with some good news soon!! I will actually respond to previous messages tomorrow, just wanted to vent and let you guys know where I'm at now. As always, thanks for listening! I would be beating my head against a wall if it weren't for you! :hugs:

Oh no sorry to hear that you are feeling like that :hugs: but I know how you feel.
I am a very impatient person and I found all the waiting sooo hard. But it will happen one day soon i'm sure and then just think how happy you will be :)
I know that doesn't help but i'm not sure there is anything we can say to make you feel better until it does happen xx
Just remember that everything happens for a reason and that the best things come to those who wait. When it happens it will be perfect :dust:

I am dying to know how your appt went!!!!! any news of a bfp!!???? I hope so!!!!!!!!

I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling. Has he been withdrawing everytime you bd this cycle or just that one time? I can't imagine what would make him want to try that when you are trying to have a baby? Thats the method my bf and I used before ttc and he hates it. Says for a guy its like they don't get the full effect. So maybe there is something deeper there. Maybe all the TTC has gotten to him too and maybe he doesn't like seeing you upset not getting ur bfp so he decided to switch it up so that you can't be disappointed at the end of the month? Have you tried talking to him? I am sorry that you are having to go through this. I can't imagine how your feeling as if TTC isn't hard enough to have your partner do something to hurt you.

I hope things can turn around and you can still try this month. I wanted us to get our BFP's together. If it makes you feel any better I think I might be out this month too. I have been so stressed with work that things just haven't been going so well. I think as much stress as I am under there is no way my body will allow an egg to release. On top of that my bf and I had a fight and we havent been bding as much so I don't feel like I have done enough. So maybe Novemember can be our months.

If you need anything I am here to listen. TTC is hard and can be long and upsetting. We have to hold each other together cause sometimes our SO just don't understand. :hugs:

Hello All. I am new to this site. I have read all 28 pages of your posts. Gosh I know how you all feel. This is my 5th month of trying. I ovulated 4 days ago and hope so much that this is my month. Last Wednesday by friend told me she is pregnant and of coarse she fell first month. I could not believe it, I cried for 2 days. Ever month gets a little bit harder...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->