Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

hello Ladies!!!! hope u dont mind if I join :winkwink: Im currently 1 dpo and already feeling very anxious. Im still on :sex:duty just to make my chances higher. I have a normal cycle so i usually know when I o. Ive been ttc for about 2 years now but for the last 6 mths I can say Ive been ttc the right way thru research. I look forward to seeing :bfp:from u ladies and for me as well. Its been an emotional journey for me :nope: :dust: to all!!!

Anyone ever used or heard of Evening primirose oil? EPO or whatever? I was reading yesterday and it is supposedly helped some increase their ewcm you better believe i went and bought some last night. just wondering if anyone else had used it or heard of anyone that has/

Hi Ashley, I started using epo last month and definitely saw a big difference in cm. I actually saw ewcm for the first time last month which is really important for the lil :spermy: to reach eggie. hope it works out for u. btw im also using preeseed anything to help

I think every doctor is different. My Doc originally said when I had been trying for 6 months then they will test me but i called and asked if they would test me sooner and he said if doing ti will ease my mind and finding out nothing is wrong will help me relax then do it and so I did :) My doc is really supportive. I een cried to him at my appointment last week cause it was the same day I found out about my friend. If you dont mind my asking. How often are you bding?? cause we kind of do it lots around ovulation and not much after I have finished ovulating. Its so hard to do it every day.

Thats good that you have a supportive doctor. I am sure that really helps in your ttc journey! We honestly bd almost everyday. Even when I am not ovulating. We just seem to have high sex drives or something? but its normally an everyday thing. but i don't really plan a schedule. whenever we feel up to it is when we do it. i think i push for it more around the time i am oing and last month we bd sometimes twice a day during my o time but this month we have been more laid back with it and just did it when the mood hit. i think as long as you get some good quality bd time in a day and on the day u ovulate and afterwards i think thats all you need. but idk i am no doctor at all. haha do you temp or anything??

Yeah thats true. My doc has me on elevit with iodine (vitamins) and my husband on zinc cause zinc produces more sperm and faster sperm in a male. I did temp for the first 3 months but gave up and I am now using 'Maybe Baby ' which is a saliva based ovulation test and works amazingly. Are you tracking temp or using ovulation tests? I wish I was more laid back. I am alright but would happliy have sex every day but my husband just cant do it every day. he is too tired. Luckily we went away for a week right during my ovulation and we bded every day so hopefully that means this month is a winner. If I were you I would go see a doc and asked to get tested. I doubt they will say no and it may ease you mind. If I get my periods this month, my husband is getting his sperm tested (cause you cant have sex for 3 days before the testing) so if we do that when I have my period it wont matter that we cant have sex.

I am hoping I am okay. I think I had a chemcial last month so if thats the case I think that I should be okay as far as everything working but who is to say. I think it can all change in an instant. I am just going to give it a couple months. I am trying not to stress so much and seeing if that will help. Hopefully it does. Well they say it only takes 1 time for the sperm to get to the egg so that could be all it takes. I think its all about planning but then again not planning. Who knows. :shrug: I tried temping but I would forget to take it or would get up and go pee and then realize i forgot to temp and that makes it inaccurate so i stopped temping i am just using opks now. I am not very good at reading them so i am not sure how much it helps me. I am honestly just kinda judging by o pains and cm!

Hello :)
So I got my ultrasound results and everything is fine :) which makes me feel so happy and helps me to relax a little more. So I am only 3-4dpo but man I wanna do a pt already lol...

I think every doctor is different. My Doc originally said when I had been trying for 6 months then they will test me but i called and asked if they would test me sooner and he said if doing ti will ease my mind and finding out nothing is wrong will help me relax then do it and so I did :) My doc is really supportive. I een cried to him at my appointment last week cause it was the same day I found out about my friend. If you dont mind my asking. How often are you bding?? cause we kind of do it lots around ovulation and not much after I have finished ovulating. Its so hard to do it every day.

Thats good that you have a supportive doctor. I am sure that really helps in your ttc journey! We honestly bd almost everyday. Even when I am not ovulating. We just seem to have high sex drives or something? but its normally an everyday thing. but i don't really plan a schedule. whenever we feel up to it is when we do it. i think i push for it more around the time i am oing and last month we bd sometimes twice a day during my o time but this month we have been more laid back with it and just did it when the mood hit. i think as long as you get some good quality bd time in a day and on the day u ovulate and afterwards i think thats all you need. but idk i am no doctor at all. haha do you temp or anything??

Yeah thats true. My doc has me on elevit with iodine (vitamins) and my husband on zinc cause zinc produces more sperm and faster sperm in a male. I did temp for the first 3 months but gave up and I am now using 'Maybe Baby ' which is a saliva based ovulation test and works amazingly. Are you tracking temp or using ovulation tests? I wish I was more laid back. I am alright but would happliy have sex every day but my husband just cant do it every day. he is too tired. Luckily we went away for a week right during my ovulation and we bded every day so hopefully that means this month is a winner. If I were you I would go see a doc and asked to get tested. I doubt they will say no and it may ease you mind. If I get my periods this month, my husband is getting his sperm tested (cause you cant have sex for 3 days before the testing) so if we do that when I have my period it wont matter that we cant have sex.

Welcome LeeMacca!
Some of the things you wrote sound so familiar. We got our bfp on our 5th cycle so i'm hoping this is your month!

What are you doing to increase your chances? The month that we got pregnant we used Preeseed for the first time and I really think this probably helped, I read so many good things and was getting so upset getting bfns that I thought what the heck and tried it, and it worked!
We also both took vitamins for couples trying to conceive (I think they were called Pregnacare). I switched to full fat milk, cut out all low fat substitutes. Drank pineapple juice everyday, ate mixed seeds everyday (supposed to help with implantation). We actually didn't BD as much this last month, so maybe this helped. We did it every other day and then 2 days in a row over O. It seemed to work :)
And I made sure to enjoy the :sex: and made sure I had an orgasm every time (and sometimes after he did) and also made sure to prop my bum up afterwards for 20 mins or so (plus we did it in the evenings to stayed lying down for the rest of the night).

They say normal couples where everything works how it should and even if you bd at the perfect time, you still only have something like a 20 percent chance of conceiving that month and it is considered normal to take up to 1 year (depressing thought I know).

I'm hoping this is your month baby dust to you :dust:

Good luck xx

Hello :)
Lovely to meet you :) I have been trying to read back on your story. Are you trying or were trying and are now pregnant? I got a little lost haha. What we are doing to try to make it all happen is as follows: :)
-I am taking elevit with iodine
-My hubby s taking Zinc and mens muit-vitamins
-Every day time bd , once we are finished I either prop my legs up or I pop a pillow under my head.
-I am trying to eat quite healthy and drink lots of water.
-I am only drinking one coffee a day and it is half strength with no sugar.
-We are bedding between 2-4 times a week and when I am Oing we are trying to to it every day for 3 days.
-I am using maybebaby saliva testing to keep up with my ovulation and I am also using ovulation tests I got from ebay to double check it.
-Every week I have been writing my future baby a letter and sticking it into a letter book.

Any other suggestions???? haha

My husband doesnt like to go unless I have gone, but if he goes first he trys to keep going till I go...very thoughtful hehe

hello Ladies!!!! hope u dont mind if I join :winkwink: Im currently 1 dpo and already feeling very anxious. Im still on :sex:duty just to make my chances higher. I have a normal cycle so i usually know when I o. Ive been ttc for about 2 years now but for the last 6 mths I can say Ive been ttc the right way thru research. I look forward to seeing :bfp:from u ladies and for me as well. Its been an emotional journey for me :nope: :dust: to all!!!

Wow family1st thats full on 2 years. I have only been trying for 5 months and think thats emotional. I fully admire your strength. What do you mean 'the right way' like tracking ovulation etc? have you both been tested to make sure everything is fine?

I hope this is the month for you :) What an amazing miracle that would be.

Hi My last period was july 25th through the 30th and my husband and I had sex at least 4 times during my ovulation week. My expected period was the 22nd of this month ( august) and it came on the 26th so I was about 3 or 4 days late and when it came it was a normal flow all day then the 27th only enough blood for one tampon the whole day, the 28th and 29th were just brown discharge when I wipe and nothing today? Could I be pregnant or did I just have a short period? My periods usually 5 to 6 days long....Has this happened to anyone else before they got a BFP?

Please any help!
also I took a test on the 22nd and it was negative ( the day I expected my period)

Wow family1st thats full on 2 years. I have only been trying for 5 months and think thats emotional. I fully admire your strength. What do you mean 'the right way' like tracking ovulation etc? have you both been tested to make sure everything is fine?

I hope this is the month for you :) What an amazing miracle that would be.

Hello Leemacca, thx u and yes very emotional rollercoaster but I have to stay strong and positive. yes by tracking ovulation checking cm and also taking vitamins, I just started preeseed and primrose which helps. I never thought it would be so hard so when we started trying the only thing we changed was no pulling out sorry (tmi). I thought that would be good enough lol but we not getting any younger so things change. Ive learned so much through research lots of things I didnt know so now I feel theres a better chance. we did dh sa very high count normal motility but very low morph 4% but I truely beleive that wouldnt effect us for about 80% of men have ab morph. as for myself I did all tests neccessary and everything is good thx god. dh is taking fertileaid which has helped alot in morph. Im praying this is my month. I hope this is yours as well :dust:

hi ladies quick update i missed my appointment got stuck in traffic now gotta wait til next week. i have no idea what is going on still no sign and took another test this morning BFN getting fed up waiting now. hows everyone else getting on? xxxx

Omg I just went to potty lol and when I wiped there was massive amount of ewcm i mean it stretched so far, I never seen anything like this before.but I thought i already o like 2-3 days ago. Now im thinking its today. im gonna have to :sex:just to make sure I dont miss it. idk why but that made me super excited, Im really hoping this is it for me :dust:

Omg I just went to potty lol and when I wiped there was massive amount of ewcm i mean it stretched so far, I never seen anything like this before.but I thought i already o like 2-3 days ago. Now im thinking its today. im gonna have to :sex:just to make sure I dont miss it. idk why but that made me super excited, Im really hoping this is it for me :dust:

Id be excited too :) When are your periods due??? I will start praying for you!

It's due sept 26. I have a 26 day cycle. Thx u : )

Hi My last period was july 25th through the 30th and my husband and I had sex at least 4 times during my ovulation week. My expected period was the 22nd of this month ( august) and it came on the 26th so I was about 3 or 4 days late and when it came it was a normal flow all day then the 27th only enough blood for one tampon the whole day, the 28th and 29th were just brown discharge when I wipe and nothing today? Could I be pregnant or did I just have a short period? My periods usually 5 to 6 days long....Has this happened to anyone else before they got a BFP?

Please any help!
also I took a test on the 22nd and it was negative ( the day I expected my period)

Hello :) In my 2nd month of trying, my periods were 4 days late and I was sure I was going to be pregnant but then I got my periods. This is not to say you are not pregnant. It is possible and has happened, that a woman might get her periods even when she is pregnant. I would take another test when you are about 10 days past day 1 of your cycle (the day your period started this month) because by then the test should be 100%. Sometimes if you have just come off the pill, it can change your period a little till your body is adjusting. I am lucky because my period only last 3-4 days every month. Its really short...Good luck though, I hope you are pregnant. But if you are not, your just one month closer to when you will be.

It's due sept 26. I have a 26 day cycle. Thx u : )[/QUOTE]

Well mine are due on the 10th so pray for me too :) Also, is preeseed really good?? are your sure is doesnt kill any sperm at all? or stop their speed?

Well mine are due on the 10th so pray for me too :) Also, is preeseed really good?? are your sure is doesnt kill any sperm at all? or stop their speed?[/QUOTE]

I will def pray for u hunny. Can't wait til u get ur :bfp:. We are close on periods hopefully we won't see the witch next month lol. Preseed is wonderful it does not kill spermy it helps them swim to egg because our natural body fluids in our fun area can sometimes be harmful to sperm. If u have very little ewcm then this is a good choice for u.

I am so sorry. I know exactly how frustrating it can all be. I know this doesn't help, but maybe this is just what your body needs. Sometimes we want something so bad our bodies end up working against us & when we stop wanting for trying so hard that's when it happens. I say try to take a little time just for yourself. Treat yourself to something nice. Take a day or two & focus solely on you. Then you & DF take a couple of days & get back to being a couple. All the ttc is really hard on a relationship. I know it was getting to my DH & I. We were arguing a lot. It was the pressure of me wanting it so bad & getting frustrated. He was getting frustrated & worried because he knew how badly I wanted it & he didn't feel like he was able to give me what I wanted (which was really bothering him). But we never talked about that stuff. We never shared our true feelings until after we found out we were. It would have helped tons if we would have just been able to express how truly frustrated & worried we both were. I hope all works out for you. I know all things happen for a reason & your time for a BFP is just around the corner. Best of Luck, please keep in touch. I will be thinking about you.

Thanks! For again being there for another of my meltdowns :blush: I finally had a chance to tell him it bothered me and I told him I was done trying which upset him. He said no way were we done, and in fact said he would be home tonight and he was "getting me pregnant" haha. Poor guy doesn't understand the small window there actually is when it's possible to get pregnant but I can't blame him, until all of this I had no idea it was such a short amount of time. Apparently he had no idea what I meant when talking about O and he thought we were at a time when it didn't matter because I couldn't get pregnant. According to last cycle that would be right but you know us crazy TTC girls, we dont want to take any chances and want all the help we can get. I'm still not planning on stressing, using OPKs or any of that this month unless it's obvious because of CM that I'm Oing, then I might check. I just don't have time for it all right now and I already need a small break. So stressful and I'm just on my 3rd month. Anyways, who knows what the rest of this cycle holds for me.

More importantly, how are you?! I caught your post about your scare, so glad everything is okay and LO is holding on tight!! When do you go to the doctor??

My heart really breaks for you. I seriously just teared up. I feel like we have all been in this together for a short time but I want nothing more than to see y'alls bfps just as much as i want to see mine. I hope that you do stick around if it isn't too hard for you. It will be nice to stay updated and to hear about when you do get your bfp that you deserve so much. Maybe the whole not trying and no stress thing could really work out. Maybe not over doing it could be the thing that gets your bfp!!! Don't lose hope. You deserve a bfp and I know that you are going to get it soon!! :hugs:

Aw thanks woman. You're so sweet! We talked it over and I guess he just didn't understand that it would be an issue because he didn't think we were in my fertile window, which I'm not sure if we were or not. He insists that we keep trying but I still don't plan on tracking or anything. Just going to BD without any schedule or insisting on a certain day. We did this back during our NTNP time and it didn't do the trick so I still don't have much hope for this month but I know it will be good for me to just relax. I have way too much other stuff going on to add all that craziness to the mix. I have my fingers crossed extra tight for you to get a :bfp: this month!! What's the status update on you??

Welcome to all of you ladies who are new!! It's nice to have you here with us! This thread has proved to be very lucky for some and I wish the same for you all as well! Best of luck to all of you and tons and tons of :dust: your way.

Welcome to all of you ladies who are new!! It's nice to have you here with us! This thread has proved to be very lucky for some and I wish the same for you all as well! Best of luck to all of you and tons and tons of :dust: your way.

Hello to you too :) Thanks for the welcome.
I have been reading your posts. I know how had it is, every month gets harder. But for the forst 3 months of TTC i was the same. Stressing and worrying. If you have sex 2-3 times each week, then all days are covered because sperm can live in you for up to 6 days. I sooo know how hard it is not to stress out but what I have learnt this month is that, the more pressure you put on yourself and your husband/bf, the less fun sex is and the more you guys will fight. I have been trying for 5 months and I didnt expect it to take this long. But just have to hold onto the fact that it will happen, and the longer I wait, the greater the happiness will be when we do fall. I have been doing things to help me fel better, such as: Every Monday I have been writing a letter to my future baby and scrap booking it. It has been so nice and made me more excited and less stressed. I dont know if any of this helps. Another thing we did this month was book a mini holiday for the days before of and after ovulation, because being away was exciting and we were bale to bed every day which was great.

oops I meant its due sept 13. sorry i was thinking a number but writing another happens when im thinking to much lol

oops I meant its due sept 13. sorry i was thinking a number but writing another happens when im thinking to much lol

So we are both due around the same time :) how exciting...One week one day for me and one week 3 days for you :) I am already counting down. I really hope and pray that this is the month for the two of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->