Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling. Has he been withdrawing everytime you bd this cycle or just that one time? I can't imagine what would make him want to try that when you are trying to have a baby? Thats the method my bf and I used before ttc and he hates it. Says for a guy its like they don't get the full effect. So maybe there is something deeper there. Maybe all the TTC has gotten to him too and maybe he doesn't like seeing you upset not getting ur bfp so he decided to switch it up so that you can't be disappointed at the end of the month? Have you tried talking to him? I am sorry that you are having to go through this. I can't imagine how your feeling as if TTC isn't hard enough to have your partner do something to hurt you.

I hope things can turn around and you can still try this month. I wanted us to get our BFP's together. If it makes you feel any better I think I might be out this month too. I have been so stressed with work that things just haven't been going so well. I think as much stress as I am under there is no way my body will allow an egg to release. On top of that my bf and I had a fight and we havent been bding as much so I don't feel like I have done enough. So maybe Novemember can be our months.

If you need anything I am here to listen. TTC is hard and can be long and upsetting. We have to hold each other together cause sometimes our SO just don't understand. :hugs:

Ugh I have no idea what the deal was. I haven't really talked to him about all I'm doing to TTC. I never want to put pressure on him so I just pretty much convince him on the days I know we need to BD. That's the first time he has done that since like February. It's one of those things I know I should have talked to him about because he stopped me to ask what was wrong and apologized like 3 times for upsetting me but I couldn't even really collect my thoughts last night to explain what I was feeling because it was like that one thing that made everything else come tumbling down. All the emotions from the past few months. To me I feel like it should be obvious to him but I know how men don't think like we do so I guess I need to try and explain. Work has also been stressful for the both of us and we haven't been seeing eachother much so I don't think it would have been my month even if I kept trying. I was so hoping we would be getting :bfp:s together too!! I guess if I decide to try again next month and got a :bfp: it would be on my birthday so that would be a nice present! It's so hard to shut my mind off of TTC mode but I just feel like I have to.

Hello All. I am new to this site. I have read all 28 pages of your posts. Gosh I know how you all feel. This is my 5th month of trying. I ovulated 4 days ago and hope so much that this is my month. Last Wednesday by friend told me she is pregnant and of coarse she fell first month. I could not believe it, I cried for 2 days. Ever month gets a little bit harder...

And how long have you been trying for Ashleyy? :)

Welcome!! Its great to have you join us!!! When is your test date?! Hopefully you can follow the good luck that the other girls have had and get your bfp this month. How long have you been trying? I can imagine how hard it is to hear someone get their bfp after 1 month of trying when we want it to be us too so badly.

I am actually on my 2nd actual month of trying. I never knew it would be so hard and emotional on this ttc journey. I can't imagine how the ladies feel who have been trying for months and years. I hope I have the strength that those amazing ladies have.

I can't even begin to imagine what you are feeling. Has he been withdrawing everytime you bd this cycle or just that one time? I can't imagine what would make him want to try that when you are trying to have a baby? Thats the method my bf and I used before ttc and he hates it. Says for a guy its like they don't get the full effect. So maybe there is something deeper there. Maybe all the TTC has gotten to him too and maybe he doesn't like seeing you upset not getting ur bfp so he decided to switch it up so that you can't be disappointed at the end of the month? Have you tried talking to him? I am sorry that you are having to go through this. I can't imagine how your feeling as if TTC isn't hard enough to have your partner do something to hurt you.

I hope things can turn around and you can still try this month. I wanted us to get our BFP's together. If it makes you feel any better I think I might be out this month too. I have been so stressed with work that things just haven't been going so well. I think as much stress as I am under there is no way my body will allow an egg to release. On top of that my bf and I had a fight and we havent been bding as much so I don't feel like I have done enough. So maybe Novemember can be our months.

If you need anything I am here to listen. TTC is hard and can be long and upsetting. We have to hold each other together cause sometimes our SO just don't understand. :hugs:

Ugh I have no idea what the deal was. I haven't really talked to him about all I'm doing to TTC. I never want to put pressure on him so I just pretty much convince him on the days I know we need to BD. That's the first time he has done that since like February. It's one of those things I know I should have talked to him about because he stopped me to ask what was wrong and apologized like 3 times for upsetting me but I couldn't even really collect my thoughts last night to explain what I was feeling because it was like that one thing that made everything else come tumbling down. All the emotions from the past few months. To me I feel like it should be obvious to him but I know how men don't think like we do so I guess I need to try and explain. Work has also been stressful for the both of us and we haven't been seeing eachother much so I don't think it would have been my month even if I kept trying. I was so hoping we would be getting :bfp:s together too!! I guess if I decide to try again next month and got a :bfp: it would be on my birthday so that would be a nice present! It's so hard to shut my mind off of TTC mode but I just feel like I have to.

My heart really breaks for you. I seriously just teared up. I feel like we have all been in this together for a short time but I want nothing more than to see y'alls bfps just as much as i want to see mine. I hope that you do stick around if it isn't too hard for you. It will be nice to stay updated and to hear about when you do get your bfp that you deserve so much. Maybe the whole not trying and no stress thing could really work out. Maybe not over doing it could be the thing that gets your bfp!!! Don't lose hope. You deserve a bfp and I know that you are going to get it soon!! :hugs:

And also as hard as ttc is for us I think it has a different toll on our SO. I know every time i say something to my bf about not being pregnant or not feeling pregnant or be upset about a negative test or saying something like maybe we should just stop trying he gets really upset and he tears up. I think the ttc journey is just as hard for them but we don't realize it and I think that don't know how to handle it. So maybe you should talk to him and tell him the things you have been going through adn see how hes feeling and what hes dealing with. :shrug: Maybe he feels like he is failing you.

Hello All. I am new to this site. I have read all 28 pages of your posts. Gosh I know how you all feel. This is my 5th month of trying. I ovulated 4 days ago and hope so much that this is my month. Last Wednesday by friend told me she is pregnant and of coarse she fell first month. I could not believe it, I cried for 2 days. Ever month gets a little bit harder...

Welcome!! Its great to have you join us!!! When is your test date?! Hopefully you can follow the good luck that the other girls have had and get your bfp this month. How long have you been trying? I can imagine how hard it is to hear someone get their bfp after 1 month of trying when we want it to be us too so badly.

I am actually on my 2nd actual month of trying. I never knew it would be so hard and emotional on this ttc journey. I can't imagine how the ladies feel who have been trying for months and years. I hope I have the strength that those amazing ladies have.

This is my 5th month of trying. My prods are due on Monday the 10th. I had an ultrasound on my ovaries last week just to make sure everything is ok. I get the results tomorrow arvo and I am praying for a good result. When is your testing date? It is so hard getting a negative test, or getting your periods. Its such an emotional journey and I find my husband doesnt fully understand how I feel each month when it doesnt happen. He is so content with the truth that 'it will happen when its Gods time' but I am just like 'why cant Gods time be NOW' haha.

I am hoping this is our month. we bd'd for 7 days straight before during and after ovulation.

This is so sad :( Men are so different to Women. I will be praying that you get a wonderful birthday pressie. How long have you been trying for?

This is my 5th month of trying. My prods are due on Monday the 10th. I had an ultrasound on my ovaries last week just to make sure everything is ok. I get the results tomorrow arvo and I am praying for a good result. When is your testing date? It is so hard getting a negative test, or getting your periods. Its such an emotional journey and I find my husband doesnt fully understand how I feel each month when it doesnt happen. He is so content with the truth that 'it will happen when its Gods time' but I am just like 'why cant Gods time be NOW' haha.

I am hoping this is our month. we bd'd for 7 days straight before during and after ovulation.

Oh you will have to let us know how your results go. I was thinking about maybe getting test done but I have read no doctor will see you until you have been trying for a year. Was that something you requested or did they just do that for you? I know what you mean that was my best friends favorite respones. It will happen when its meant too. its the truth but it doesn't help make yu feel better at all. I think I will prob test around the 11th or 12th. I am due for my period on the 15th.

Oh you will have to let us know how your results go. I was thinking about maybe getting test done but I have read no doctor will see you until you have been trying for a year. Was that something you requested or did they just do that for you? I know what you mean that was my best friends favorite respones. It will happen when its meant too. its the truth but it doesn't help make yu feel better at all. I think I will prob test around the 11th or 12th. I am due for my period on the 15th.

I think every doctor is different. My Doc originally said when I had been trying for 6 months then they will test me but i called and asked if they would test me sooner and he said if doing ti will ease my mind and finding out nothing is wrong will help me relax then do it and so I did :) My doc is really supportive. I een cried to him at my appointment last week cause it was the same day I found out about my friend. If you dont mind my asking. How often are you bding?? cause we kind of do it lots around ovulation and not much after I have finished ovulating. Its so hard to do it every day.

I think every doctor is different. My Doc originally said when I had been trying for 6 months then they will test me but i called and asked if they would test me sooner and he said if doing ti will ease my mind and finding out nothing is wrong will help me relax then do it and so I did :) My doc is really supportive. I een cried to him at my appointment last week cause it was the same day I found out about my friend. If you dont mind my asking. How often are you bding?? cause we kind of do it lots around ovulation and not much after I have finished ovulating. Its so hard to do it every day.

Thats good that you have a supportive doctor. I am sure that really helps in your ttc journey! We honestly bd almost everyday. Even when I am not ovulating. We just seem to have high sex drives or something? but its normally an everyday thing. but i don't really plan a schedule. whenever we feel up to it is when we do it. i think i push for it more around the time i am oing and last month we bd sometimes twice a day during my o time but this month we have been more laid back with it and just did it when the mood hit. i think as long as you get some good quality bd time in a day and on the day u ovulate and afterwards i think thats all you need. but idk i am no doctor at all. haha do you temp or anything??

Thats good that you have a supportive doctor. I am sure that really helps in your ttc journey! We honestly bd almost everyday. Even when I am not ovulating. We just seem to have high sex drives or something? but its normally an everyday thing. but i don't really plan a schedule. whenever we feel up to it is when we do it. i think i push for it more around the time i am oing and last month we bd sometimes twice a day during my o time but this month we have been more laid back with it and just did it when the mood hit. i think as long as you get some good quality bd time in a day and on the day u ovulate and afterwards i think thats all you need. but idk i am no doctor at all. haha do you temp or anything??

Yeah thats true. My doc has me on elevit with iodine (vitamins) and my husband on zinc cause zinc produces more sperm and faster sperm in a male. I did temp for the first 3 months but gave up and I am now using 'Maybe Baby ' which is a saliva based ovulation test and works amazingly. Are you tracking temp or using ovulation tests? I wish I was more laid back. I am alright but would happliy have sex every day but my husband just cant do it every day. he is too tired. Luckily we went away for a week right during my ovulation and we bded every day so hopefully that means this month is a winner. If I were you I would go see a doc and asked to get tested. I doubt they will say no and it may ease you mind. If I get my periods this month, my husband is getting his sperm tested (cause you cant have sex for 3 days before the testing) so if we do that when I have my period it wont matter that we cant have sex.

Yeah thats true. My doc has me on elevit with iodine (vitamins) and my husband on zinc cause zinc produces more sperm and faster sperm in a male. I did temp for the first 3 months but gave up and I am now using 'Maybe Baby ' which is a saliva based ovulation test and works amazingly. Are you tracking temp or using ovulation tests? I wish I was more laid back. I am alright but would happliy have sex every day but my husband just cant do it every day. he is too tired. Luckily we went away for a week right during my ovulation and we bded every day so hopefully that means this month is a winner. If I were you I would go see a doc and asked to get tested. I doubt they will say no and it may ease you mind. If I get my periods this month, my husband is getting his sperm tested (cause you cant have sex for 3 days before the testing) so if we do that when I have my period it wont matter that we cant have sex.

I am hoping I am okay. I think I had a chemcial last month so if thats the case I think that I should be okay as far as everything working but who is to say. I think it can all change in an instant. I am just going to give it a couple months. I am trying not to stress so much and seeing if that will help. Hopefully it does. Well they say it only takes 1 time for the sperm to get to the egg so that could be all it takes. I think its all about planning but then again not planning. Who knows. :shrug: I tried temping but I would forget to take it or would get up and go pee and then realize i forgot to temp and that makes it inaccurate so i stopped temping i am just using opks now. I am not very good at reading them so i am not sure how much it helps me. I am honestly just kinda judging by o pains and cm!

Well ladies, I'm done. Going to for sure count myself out this month. Im not sure how long I will be out of the game but I just hit the breaking point. We have started SMEP again so BD every other day and tonight when we finished I was confused as it was just weird. Come to find out it was because DF pulled out. His reasoning was because he "wanted to try something new"...???? WTF?? I know it's minor and maybe he really didn't understand what he did wrong as he claims he doesn't know why I was mad but that was just it for me. I've spent so so so much time, effort, money on all of this. I know it hasn't been long but I've tried all that I can and you ladies know how hard it is anyways. I'm emotionally drained and that was just the final straw. I'm done crying and worrying and stressing over this. I don't care anymore. I'm done. :,(

Anyways, as for my time on here I don't plan on going anywhere. Just because I'm out doesn't mean I won't stand by all of you. I want to know how you all get along! Essexgal and Ash, come back with some good news soon!! I will actually respond to previous messages tomorrow, just wanted to vent and let you guys know where I'm at now. As always, thanks for listening! I would be beating my head against a wall if it weren't for you! :hugs:
I am so sorry. I know exactly how frustrating it can all be. I know this doesn't help, but maybe this is just what your body needs. Sometimes we want something so bad our bodies end up working against us & when we stop wanting for trying so hard that's when it happens. I say try to take a little time just for yourself. Treat yourself to something nice. Take a day or two & focus solely on you. Then you & DF take a couple of days & get back to being a couple. All the ttc is really hard on a relationship. I know it was getting to my DH & I. We were arguing a lot. It was the pressure of me wanting it so bad & getting frustrated. He was getting frustrated & worried because he knew how badly I wanted it & he didn't feel like he was able to give me what I wanted (which was really bothering him). But we never talked about that stuff. We never shared our true feelings until after we found out we were. It would have helped tons if we would have just been able to express how truly frustrated & worried we both were. I hope all works out for you. I know all things happen for a reason & your time for a BFP is just around the corner. Best of Luck, please keep in touch. I will be thinking about you.

Welcome LeeMacca!
Some of the things you wrote sound so familiar. We got our bfp on our 5th cycle so i'm hoping this is your month!

What are you doing to increase your chances? The month that we got pregnant we used Preeseed for the first time and I really think this probably helped, I read so many good things and was getting so upset getting bfns that I thought what the heck and tried it, and it worked!
We also both took vitamins for couples trying to conceive (I think they were called Pregnacare). I switched to full fat milk, cut out all low fat substitutes. Drank pineapple juice everyday, ate mixed seeds everyday (supposed to help with implantation). We actually didn't BD as much this last month, so maybe this helped. We did it every other day and then 2 days in a row over O. It seemed to work :)
And I made sure to enjoy the :sex: and made sure I had an orgasm every time (and sometimes after he did) and also made sure to prop my bum up afterwards for 20 mins or so (plus we did it in the evenings to stayed lying down for the rest of the night).

They say normal couples where everything works how it should and even if you bd at the perfect time, you still only have something like a 20 percent chance of conceiving that month and it is considered normal to take up to 1 year (depressing thought I know).

I'm hoping this is your month baby dust to you :dust:

Good luck xx

Anyone ever used or heard of Evening primirose oil? EPO or whatever? I was reading yesterday and it is supposedly helped some increase their ewcm you better believe i went and bought some last night. just wondering if anyone else had used it or heard of anyone that has/

Ashley I haven't heard of that but I was going to use FertileCM during my next cycle. It naturally increases your cm to help those little :spermy: travel to your egg!!!! :hugs:

Ashley I haven't heard of that but I was going to use FertileCM during my next cycle. It naturally increases your cm to help those little :spermy: travel to your egg!!!! :hugs:

I think this is what this is supposed to do. TMI but i think i seriously already see an increase. not sure if its coming from the vitamins or not. I have researched some say it has helped some say nah. but i hope. i got my for sure postive opk today so YAY. So I am being hopefullllllll

hahaha Ashley... Don't forget what I told you about tying him down if you have too :blush:!!!! :haha:

try to wait as long as possible, and i know how hard that sounds lol. I can't even tell you the amount of money i have spent on pregnancy tests only to have a BFN. hoping that this is our month waiting to O soon. :happydance: Try to stay busy during the TWW. It has helped me with the past 5 cycles i have gone through.:thumbup: good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->