Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

Leemacca: yessss it's very exciting but also nerve racking. Uhgg I hope this is our month pleaseeeee!!!! lol thx god this is a long weekend because of labor day so that we stay occupied. I will try not to think about it and enjoy myself. Thou I am a little worried because my temp has not had its rise point, it's still low ��but I'll see tomorrow morning again. Good luck to us ladies!!

One week till my periods are due ladies. Pray for me! :)

My temp is finally rising. I'm a slow riser but it's ok. Now I will try to enjoy the rest of my weekend. Baby dust to all!!!! Ttyl

Hello ladies,

Congratulations to all those who have gotten their BFP's, happy and healthy 9 months to you.

I am currently 2DPO so still at the beginning of my 2ww and already I am bored.

As this is the first month in 4 years that I have known when I have ovulated I am super excited. It's hard to try and not get my hopes up as I am so used to disappointment but DH and I have BD'd at the right times.

Essexgal any news? :hugs:
:dust: xx

hello sorry not been on awhile been so busy with work, nope nothng yet i took another test sunday and bfn but still no sign of af no syptoms of af coming either. i have a doc appointment tomorow so hopefully might have some answers:cry:

No af is definitely a good sign! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Let us know how you get on xx
he
hi ladies thought id give u an update nearly two weeks late last tested friday bfn but over the weekend i had some spotting started sat morning whilst at work and thought oh here we go af on her way by afternoon nothing kept going to toilet to check then had the same thing today in the morning this time was shorter and again now nothing so far. fingas crossed i can get a doctor appointment tomorow and get some answersxxxx:shrug:

Essexgal any news? :hugs:
:dust: xx

hello sorry not been on awhile been so busy with work, nope nothng yet i took another test sunday and bfn but still no sign of af no syptoms of af coming either. i have a doc appointment tomorow so hopefully might have some answers:cry:

No af is definitely a good sign! I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.
Let us know how you get on xx
he
hi ladies thought id give u an update nearly two weeks late last tested friday bfn but over the weekend i had some spotting started sat morning whilst at work and thought oh here we go af on her way by afternoon nothing kept going to toilet to check then had the same thing today in the morning this time was shorter and again now nothing so far. fingas crossed i can get a doctor appointment tomorow and get some answersxxxx:shrug:

Good luck to u hunny this could be it for u!! Hope u get ur bfp that you've been waiting for. Please update us all soon. Good luck : )

Hello ladies,

Congratulations to all those who have gotten their BFP's, happy and healthy 9 months to you.

As this is the first month in 4 years that I have known when I have ovulated I am super excited. It's hard to try and not get my hopes up as I am so used to disappointment but DH and I have BD'd at the right times.

2ww sucks but hang in there. My period is due the 13th so I'm also getting bored lol. I'm trying not to think about it but it's hard. No symptoms or anything just twinges on right side. Good luck

Hello ladies,

The 2ww does suck. I have one more week to go till I can test. Why have you not known when you ovulate?...my sister had a similar issue and she started having blood tests done which tell her when she ovulates.

I think I may be (fingers crossed) experiencing implantation cramps...does anyone know what exactly these feel like?

I think I may be (fingers crossed) experiencing implantation cramps...does anyone know what exactly these feel like?

Omg how exciting. I hope this is it for u, fx'd. I'm not sure what it feels like some woman say its like period cramps but for some reason u can tell the difference. Lol idk. Keep us posted

Omg how exciting. I hope this is it for u, fx'd. I'm not sure what it feels like some woman say its like period cramps but for some reason u can tell the difference. Lol idk. Keep us posted

I so hope so. I hope im not just constipated lol. Apparently they can feel quite the same. It feels like period pain but different. I have had no spotting though, which I have read can happen with the pain...We will see :)

The 2ww does suck. I have one more week to go till I can test. Why have you not known when you ovulate?...my sister had a similar issue and she started having blood tests done which tell her when she ovulates.

I've not known as I have never done OPK's or temping.....well properly atleast. This month I am using the clearblue fertility monitor and it told me when I peaked, the second peak I got ovulation cramping on the right side.

Fingers crossed for your implantation cramps :)

How long ago was it you ovulated?
I experienced some quite painful implantation cramps about 1 week after I ovulated and 10 days before af was due (which was the day I tested and got my bfp). I had most of it in my lower back, it was a dull cramping a bit like af cramps but not as bad and duller.If that makes sense. They lasted a couple days. I also felt things going on down there, twinges, pulling sensations etc.
Hope this helps?

Essexgal any news? I'm thinking of you often, hoping you get your bfp!

Also Ashley, I have heard that evening primrose oil is good for ladies trying to conceive...and I think anything like that is worth a try! I used preseed which is a sperm friendly lubricant that helps the sperm travel to the egg and the first month I used it I got my bfp! So I speak very highly of this.

(I'm off here for a couple days and I can't believe the amount of activity that goes on!)

Also Ashley, I have heard that evening primrose oil is good for ladies trying to conceive...and I think anything like that is worth a try! I used preseed which is a sperm friendly lubricant that helps the sperm travel to the egg and the first month I used it I got my bfp! So I speak very highly of this.

(I'm off here for a couple days and I can't believe the amount of activity that goes on!)

hi geme been to doctors was rather unhelpful said well u cant be pregant as done 6 tests since before af was due and also while late, didnt seem interested in the fact i had some spotting and just said give it a week and still nothing do another test and so on if still no sign. i had to remind him about my underactive thyroid and ask him to get another test even dh wasnt very impressed with him. just wondering if i can do a test tomorrow now or maybe its too early??:shrug:

Hello to you too :) Thanks for the welcome.
I have been reading your posts. I know how had it is, every month gets harder. But for the forst 3 months of TTC i was the same. Stressing and worrying. If you have sex 2-3 times each week, then all days are covered because sperm can live in you for up to 6 days. I sooo know how hard it is not to stress out but what I have learnt this month is that, the more pressure you put on yourself and your husband/bf, the less fun sex is and the more you guys will fight. I have been trying for 5 months and I didnt expect it to take this long. But just have to hold onto the fact that it will happen, and the longer I wait, the greater the happiness will be when we do fall. I have been doing things to help me fel better, such as: Every Monday I have been writing a letter to my future baby and scrap booking it. It has been so nice and made me more excited and less stressed. I dont know if any of this helps. Another thing we did this month was book a mini holiday for the days before of and after ovulation, because being away was exciting and we were bale to bed every day which was great.

Awww, the letter thing is SUCH a cute idea!! I might just have to steal it. Through both my jobs I have seen so many children neglected or on the brunt end of bad parenting and I am a very strong advocate for letting your children know that they are loved and wanted. That's something that us women will definitely always remember and makes me grateful for the time spent TTC, because I know once I'm holding that baby in my arms I will remember that day and each passing how hard we tried, how much we prayed and how much we wanted him or her in our lives. Your letter idea is such a fabulous reminder to us and to them!! It's definitely one of the most emotionally difficult things I have done but it's one that no matter how much I say I'm quitting I know I will NEVER give up on. I quit everything I was doing the past two months, OPKs, Robitussin, SMEP, etc. And are just sticking to sporadic BDing. Doubtful that we will catch it this month but it's been good to clear my head so I will be ready to full on try next month!

How have things been going for you? Getting anxious yet? (dumb question I know :haha:)

hi geme been to doctors was rather unhelpful said well u cant be pregant as done 6 tests since before af was due and also while late, didnt seem interested in the fact i had some spotting and just said give it a week and still nothing do another test and so on if still no sign. i had to remind him about my underactive thyroid and ask him to get another test even dh wasnt very impressed with him. just wondering if i can do a test tomorrow now or maybe its too early??:shrug:

It's all very strange then isn't it?! I think it is not good that the doctor wont look into things more for you. I really hope you get it all sorted soon. And if nothing you should go back and see a different doctor!
Fingers crossed for you x

hows everyone doing? no signs yet on my side, just the same after o symptoms which is so annoying because its almost the same symptoms as early pregnancy lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->