Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

4dpo today, no obvious symptoms. Got a little bit of toothache though :(

I so hope so. I hope im not just constipated lol. Apparently they can feel quite the same. It feels like period pain but different. I have had no spotting though, which I have read can happen with the pain...We will see :)
Just remember with implantation bleeding/spotting with some women (like me) it wasn't exactly with the cramping, it came a couple of days later.

Best of Luck!!! Got my fxed!!!!

I so hope so. I hope im not just constipated lol. Apparently they can feel quite the same. It feels like period pain but different. I have had no spotting though, which I have read can happen with the pain...We will see :)
Just remember with implantation bleeding/spotting with some women (like me) it wasn't exactly with the cramping, it came a couple of days later.

Best of Luck!!! Got my fxed!!!!

Can I hold onto hope for a couple more hours then? Had an AF like cramp for about 5 mins yesterday then nothing but now I've started getting pink when I wipe. OK realistically I know its the start of AF but I can kid myself a bit longer after reading this!

Essexgal any news? I'm thinking of you often, hoping you get your bfp!

Also Ashley, I have heard that evening primrose oil is good for ladies trying to conceive...and I think anything like that is worth a try! I used preseed which is a sperm friendly lubricant that helps the sperm travel to the egg and the first month I used it I got my bfp! So I speak very highly of this.

(I'm off here for a couple days and I can't believe the amount of activity that goes on!)

hi geme been to doctors was rather unhelpful said well u cant be pregant as done 6 tests since before af was due and also while late, didnt seem interested in the fact i had some spotting and just said give it a week and still nothing do another test and so on if still no sign. i had to remind him about my underactive thyroid and ask him to get another test even dh wasnt very impressed with him. just wondering if i can do a test tomorrow now or maybe its too early??:shrug:

It's all very strange then isn't it?! I think it is not good that the doctor wont look into things more for you. I really hope you get it all sorted soon. And if nothing you should go back and see a different doctor!
Fingers crossed for you x

it is im getting seriously fed up now did a fr test and yet again BFN another day and nothing no sign of AF just wish itd hurry up if its coming so we can start trying i hate all this waiting around not knowing. so for now i think im just gonna say im out theres no chance and just gotta wait for AF, hate keep getting my hopes up and then BFN. just typical the 1st proper month of trying and my stupid body go and does this why not a few months again when we werent trying. anyway sorry for the rant, just getting quite emotional at the moment:growlmad:

essexgal, never appologize for ranting. That's part of what we are all here for!!!! I think you have much much more patience than I do. I would have already been looking for a new doctor but it seems these days I have a pretty short fuse!

Hope you get some answers really really soon! :hugs:

essexgal, never appologize for ranting. That's part of what we are all here for!!!! I think you have much much more patience than I do. I would have already been looking for a new doctor but it seems these days I have a pretty short fuse!

aww thanku ranting has just made it worse just sat here crying after that. i thought it might have been implantation bleeding maybe i ovulated late for some reason its strange that i had the spotting and now nothing but obviously not as the first response would have shown up a result i would have thought.

Ah essexgal. I was hoping your doctor woulda been able to
Give u some good news! I agree with maybesoon I woulda been looking
For a new doctor. Hang in there girl. I have heard so
Some people don't get positives till their 6 weeks.

aww thanku ranting has just made it worse just sat here crying after that. i thought it might have been implantation bleeding maybe i ovulated late for some reason its strange that i had the spotting and now nothing but obviously not as the first response would have shown up a result i would have thought.

I think I may be (fingers crossed) experiencing implantation cramps...does anyone know what exactly these feel like?

How long ago was it you ovulated?
I experienced some quite painful implantation cramps about 1 week after I ovulated and 10 days before af was due (which was the day I tested and got my bfp). I had most of it in my lower back, it was a dull cramping a bit like af cramps but not as bad and duller.If that makes sense. They lasted a couple days. I also felt things going on down there, twinges, pulling sensations etc.
Hope this helps?

Mine were similar to what you describes but they are gone now. They lasted about 2 days.....Gosh I hope so!

Hello to you too :) Thanks for the welcome.
I have been reading your posts. I know how had it is, every month gets harder. But for the forst 3 months of TTC i was the same. Stressing and worrying. If you have sex 2-3 times each week, then all days are covered because sperm can live in you for up to 6 days. I sooo know how hard it is not to stress out but what I have learnt this month is that, the more pressure you put on yourself and your husband/bf, the less fun sex is and the more you guys will fight. I have been trying for 5 months and I didnt expect it to take this long. But just have to hold onto the fact that it will happen, and the longer I wait, the greater the happiness will be when we do fall. I have been doing things to help me fel better, such as: Every Monday I have been writing a letter to my future baby and scrap booking it. It has been so nice and made me more excited and less stressed. I dont know if any of this helps. Another thing we did this month was book a mini holiday for the days before of and after ovulation, because being away was exciting and we were bale to bed every day which was great.

Awww, the letter thing is SUCH a cute idea!! I might just have to steal it. Through both my jobs I have seen so many children neglected or on the brunt end of bad parenting and I am a very strong advocate for letting your children know that they are loved and wanted. That's something that us women will definitely always remember and makes me grateful for the time spent TTC, because I know once I'm holding that baby in my arms I will remember that day and each passing how hard we tried, how much we prayed and how much we wanted him or her in our lives. Your letter idea is such a fabulous reminder to us and to them!! It's definitely one of the most emotionally difficult things I have done but it's one that no matter how much I say I'm quitting I know I will NEVER give up on. I quit everything I was doing the past two months, OPKs, Robitussin, SMEP, etc. And are just sticking to sporadic BDing. Doubtful that we will catch it this month but it's been good to clear my head so I will be ready to full on try next month!

How have things been going for you? Getting anxious yet? (dumb question I know :haha:)

Seems your feeling a little bit better :) Yeah steal the book idea all you want :) its so much fun and I look forward to every Monday to write the letter :) I am nervous and anxious, especially after what happened this morning. Which I am going to post about for opinions.
I have been keeping you in my prayers when I pray about babies hehe...Im sure your month will come. I am at month 5 and it has been hard but I hold onto God and the fact that when it happens all this waiting will be worth it. :)

Hello Ladies. I need your opinions. So as you may have read. I have cramps for 2 days and a very small amount of spotting last night. This morning I decided to take a preggo test. I accidently forgot about it and left it for 30 mins before I looked at it instead of 10 mins like it said. When I went to look at it, there was a very very faint second line...I was shocked but confused cause I left it for 30 mins not just 10 mins. So I waited about 6 hours and took another one this arvo and it was negative. Thoughts? I am just going to test again in a couple of days, but has anyone has a false positive like this?

im 10dpo i done a test this morning cause i was impatient and didnt want to wait another 5 days but it came up as bfn so im upset now

Thoughts ladies???

Attachments

• IMG_0984[1].PNG
    IMG_0984[1].PNG
    207.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0985[2].PNG
    IMG_0985[2].PNG
    222.5 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_0987[1].PNG
    IMG_0987[1].PNG
    153.7 KB · Views: 9
Thoughts ladies???

I'm so excited for u!!! Cramps for 2 days and now a faint pink line I would say just wait to test again. I'll pray it's not a falsy that would suck big time but I don't think it makes a difference that u left it there more time. good luck I hope it's a bfp Hun. Sending lots of baby dust ur way!!!!!!!

im 10dpo i done a test this morning cause i was impatient and didnt want to wait another 5 days but it came up as bfn so im upset now

Hi!! Don't lose hope Hun. It's still early. Your not out until the witch comes full throttle lol. Did u experience any symptoms yet?

Hello Ladies. I need your opinions. So as you may have read. I have cramps for 2 days and a very small amount of spotting last night. This morning I decided to take a preggo test. I accidently forgot about it and left it for 30 mins before I looked at it instead of 10 mins like it said. When I went to look at it, there was a very very faint second line...I was shocked but confused cause I left it for 30 mins not just 10 mins. So I waited about 6 hours and took another one this arvo and it was negative. Thoughts? I am just going to test again in a couple of days, but has anyone has a false positive like this?

I would test again in a few days. Did you use the same test the second time u tested? I have read anything after 10 mins is an evap line

I would test again in a few days. Did you use the same test the second time u tested? I have read anything after 10 mins is an evap line

I test this arvo and got a negative but then again tonight and got a faint line again :) What do you think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->