Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

Hello Ladies. I need your opinions. So as you may have read. I have cramps for 2 days and a very small amount of spotting last night. This morning I decided to take a preggo test. I accidently forgot about it and left it for 30 mins before I looked at it instead of 10 mins like it said. When I went to look at it, there was a very very faint second line...I was shocked but confused cause I left it for 30 mins not just 10 mins. So I waited about 6 hours and took another one this arvo and it was negative. Thoughts? I am just going to test again in a couple of days, but has anyone has a false positive like this?

I would test again in a few days. Did you use the same test the second time u tested? I have read anything after 10 mins is an evap line

I test this arvo and got a negative but then again tonight and got a faint line again :) What do you think?

before the 10 mins is up? I would say its prob a bfp then!!!

Hello Ladies. I need your opinions. So as you may have read. I have cramps for 2 days and a very small amount of spotting last night. This morning I decided to take a preggo test. I accidently forgot about it and left it for 30 mins before I looked at it instead of 10 mins like it said. When I went to look at it, there was a very very faint second line...I was shocked but confused cause I left it for 30 mins not just 10 mins. So I waited about 6 hours and took another one this arvo and it was negative. Thoughts? I am just going to test again in a couple of days, but has anyone has a false positive like this?

I would test again in a few days. Did you use the same test the second time u tested? I have read anything after 10 mins is an evap line

I test this arvo and got a negative but then again tonight and got a faint line again :) What do you think?

Waiting 10 mins then looked. It was very very light but it was there...hmm dont wanna get my hopes up yet though.

hello ladies. I need your opinions. So as you may have read. I have cramps for 2 days and a very small amount of spotting last night. This morning i decided to take a preggo test. I accidently forgot about it and left it for 30 mins before i looked at it instead of 10 mins like it said. When i went to look at it, there was a very very faint second line...i was shocked but confused cause i left it for 30 mins not just 10 mins. So i waited about 6 hours and took another one this arvo and it was negative. Thoughts? I am just going to test again in a couple of days, but has anyone has a false positive like this?

i would test again in a few days. Did you use the same test the second time u tested? I have read anything after 10 mins is an evap line

i test this arvo and got a negative but then again tonight and got a faint line again :) what do you think?

waiting 10 mins then looked. It was very very light but it was there...hmm dont wanna get my hopes up yet though.

fingers crossed :dust:

Waiting 10 mins then looked. It was very very light but it was there...hmm dont wanna get my hopes up yet though.
I would definately say there's a good chance it's a BFP! My BFP didn't come until 15dpo. Best of Luck & keeping my fxed!!!!

thankyou ashley i thinking i might have ovulated late and thats why the tests i did before were negative and this one was too soon to test fingers crossed.:winkwink:

Hi guys..I'm right there woth you all, the waiting def sucks!! I'm 8dpo, so I'm hanging in there, af due sept 11 for me.. Just feeling like its gonna be a bfp for me, idk why.

Hang in there everyone!:winkwink:

Hi guys..I'm right there woth you all, the waiting def sucks!! I'm 8dpo, so I'm hanging in there, af due sept 11 for me.. Just feeling like its gonna be a bfp for me, idk why.

Hang in there everyone!:winkwink:

Hi! So 8dpo any symptoms yet? I'm 6 dpo and af is due the 13. I'm feeling super positive this cycle as well idk why. It's better then crying and being negative. Sending lots of baby dust your way!!!:dust:

Latest test of mine???

Attachments

• IMG_1001[1].png
    IMG_1001[1].png
    36.7 KB · Views: 20
Leemacca. I would be way to excited and just take one lol. It looks good for u I'm sure it's bfp. Fx'd : )

Leemacca. I would be way to excited and just take one lol. It looks good for u I'm sure it's bfp. Fx'd : )

hahaha its so hard to restrain myself. I took another test, not a digi though, I will post the photos tell me what you think.

tonights tests

Attachments

• IMG_1013[1].PNG
    IMG_1013[1].PNG
    198.4 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1012[1].PNG
    IMG_1012[1].PNG
    186.8 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_1008[1].jpg
    IMG_1008[1].jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 5
Seems your feeling a little bit better :) Yeah steal the book idea all you want :) its so much fun and I look forward to every Monday to write the letter :) I am nervous and anxious, especially after what happened this morning. Which I am going to post about for opinions.
I have been keeping you in my prayers when I pray about babies hehe...Im sure your month will come. I am at month 5 and it has been hard but I hold onto God and the fact that when it happens all this waiting will be worth it. :)

Yes, I have been feeling much better. It has been so nice to just take things easy. Also I was having trouble because it was summer break for me so for the 2 months we actually did try I had a lot of down time to sit and think and worry, then a lot of time to be upset when AF arrived. Now I'm so busy I don't have much time to think about it. By the looks of it you will be reading your letters to your little one very soon!! I have a hard time with the little strips that you tested with last night but the test before that looked absolutely positive to me!! Can't wait for you to take a digi to confirm!! This is absolutely your month!!

leemacca- looks good just wait 2 days and take digital

well ladies im 7dpo and today not feeling a thing, Im actaully feeling very good thou. before today ive been feeling lazy, bad mood, sharp pains right above pelvic bone area and my breast were in alot of pain last night. It was wierd but I just went to bed. Its hard to tell with the breast pain because sometimes I get that when Im about to get af as well, which is due the 13th :nope:. Ive been very pensive lately and emotional. I really wish this was my cycle and I could get my :bfp:, Ive been thru so much these past 2 years not sure if I can take another :bfn:. uhgg!!!! Anywayz I hope to see lots of :bfp:from all u ladies. hang in there :kiss:

Aww...so hoping for ur :bfp: fam1st!! I've got my fx for both of us! I'm due for af the 11th!

Aww...so hoping for ur :bfp: fam1st!! I've got my fx for both of us! I'm due for af the 11th!

thx so much emergRN. its been so hard but im standing strong. fx'd for u as well lots of :dust:to us all. our due dates for af are very close, lets pray we dont see the witch this month. Have u been feeling any different lately?

Well this is the first true month that I am TTC, I was and NTNP for a few months, but I think it's because I didn't really understand my cycle.

I'm under a lot of pressure the honest with you, my mother-in-law has cancer with metastasis to the brain, and my father was diagnosed with real failure is on dialysis since last fall.
Also to beat the band, my good friend and I were hoping to be pregnant at the same time, we both always wanted a sister and really enjoy our relationship with one another. She just found out she's pregnant a week and a half ago, so now I really feel like the pressure is mounting.

I'm doing okay, I'm trying not to obsess about the symptoms. I am however having a lot of cramping especially at nighttime, not AF cramping more like pressure.
I've also had wet cm.
I've also been exhausted and very weak, but I've also had a cold/flu for the past three days. Unsure if it's related.

We'll have to see what happens! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"