Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

emergrn- wow thats alot to deal with for sure. im sorry your going through all of that. In life we have to try not to stress the things we cannot change like sickness or loved ones getting better. my mom is very ill, but I really try not to think or stress about it because there really nothing I can do. I just enjoy my time with her and treat her as normal. As far as your friend Im sure shes wonderful but maybe u guys shouldnt be prego together, you both should have your own special moments to share separately with each other that just my opinion. I am praying for your :bfp:just dont put pressure on yourself because your friend is prego. fx'd for u lots of :dust:your way. :kiss:

Seems your feeling a little bit better :) Yeah steal the book idea all you want :) its so much fun and I look forward to every Monday to write the letter :) I am nervous and anxious, especially after what happened this morning. Which I am going to post about for opinions.
I have been keeping you in my prayers when I pray about babies hehe...Im sure your month will come. I am at month 5 and it has been hard but I hold onto God and the fact that when it happens all this waiting will be worth it. :)

Yes, I have been feeling much better. It has been so nice to just take things easy. Also I was having trouble because it was summer break for me so for the 2 months we actually did try I had a lot of down time to sit and think and worry, then a lot of time to be upset when AF arrived. Now I'm so busy I don't have much time to think about it. By the looks of it you will be reading your letters to your little one very soon!! I have a hard time with the little strips that you tested with last night but the test before that looked absolutely positive to me!! Can't wait for you to take a digi to confirm!! This is absolutely your month!!

People always say when you stop thinking about it, it will happen. Only thats not possible is it? I think I might be preggo this month and I deff thought about it. I think the only thing we can fully hold onto is Gods perfect timing. Maybe your babies future partner has not been born yet and when that happens you will fall. I was trying for 3 months and then had a huge car accident. I ran into a cow at night at 100k and hour which is 63miles an hour and completely rode off my car. And I hit my stomach really hard on the steering wheel. This made me realise that if I had of falling preggo within the first three months, I would have lost the baby. So since then I have just been like 'it will happen at the right time'....Do not know if this helps at all. But I will be praying for you...have time to yourself and try to enjoy every day :)

im 10dpo i done a test this morning cause i was impatient and didnt want to wait another 5 days but it came up as bfn so im upset now

Hi!! Don't lose hope Hun. It's still early. Your not out until the witch comes full throttle lol. Did u experience any symptoms yet?

sometimes think yeah im having symptoms then i dont feel anything like everynow and then for a week i feel bit of cramping but for a couple of days i was feeling a little off but not now in 3 days will b my 15dpo so im trying to hold out till then to do another test cause i dont wanna c another bfn but scared it will b either way

has any done pregnancy test b4 15dpo and keep getting bfn until 15dpo and got a bfp cause i couldnt help my self i did another test 2nite which is 3 days away from 15dpo and it was bfn again so is there a chance that on 15dpo that it could be bfp

So my temp just started going down today so I'm sure I'm out this cycle. 8dpo and nothing uhggggg I'm so pissed off. When is it all going to end. What have I done so bad that I can't get pregnant. I thought for sure this was my month. I'm disappointed I just wanna cry all day. I'm out of here sorry guys

I took hpt at 10dpo & at 14dpo. Mine didn't turn positive until the morning of 15dpo! Then I had 7 BFPs in 24 hours.... Yes I went crazy & kept testing all day long & into the next day because I just couldn't believe it was actually true.... So until you actually get AF don't give up hope!!! Best of Luck!!!

I took hpt at 10dpo & at 14dpo. Mine didn't turn positive until the morning of 15dpo! Then I had 7 BFPs in 24 hours.... Yes I went crazy & kept testing all day long & into the next day because I just couldn't believe it was actually true.... So until you actually get AF don't give up hope!!! Best of Luck!!!

hi hun just thought id give u a update im still late no sign apart that spotting had none since. thankyou for your kind words and support.
im gonna test sunday and then thats it if it negative just gonna see what happens.
hows u?xx

well i am out now my AF came today i was in tears and all my hubby could say was we will try again and more practicing that made me cry more i wish every1 else who is ttc they get a bfp

Hello ladies....I have been posting on this forum for a while and you all know my story so I thought I would tell you....I GOT MY BFP :) doc rang me with my results this morning. I am 4 weeks and I am over joyed. I hope and pray those are are still TTC get yours soon. x

Hello ladies....I have been posting on this forum for a while and you all know my story so I thought I would tell you....I GOT MY BFP :) doc rang me with my results this morning. I am 4 weeks and I am over joyed. I hope and pray those are are still TTC get yours soon. x

CONGRATS:happydance:

congrats hun!!! :happydance:

Congratulations!

Any news on you Essexgal?
And Ashley how do you think you are doing this month? And Miracleshappen?

I am hoping this will be your month :)
:dust:

Congratulations!

Not feeling any symptoms this cycle at all. I feel very out and not pregnant. So I am just waiting for af to arrive so I can move on to the next :)

New to this thread, but wow! Lots of BFPs! Congratulations to all of you!

I O'd somewhere around 9/4 or 9/5 (positive OPK 9-4 on CD 22), did plenty of BD in the days before and the day of (and the day or two after for good luck!).

The wait just really sucks. One minute I think I'm definitely preggo, the next I'm absolutely certain this isn't my month and I'm out. Then the next minute I want to go to the store, buy a huge box of the earliest pregnancy tests possible, and check even though I know it's too early. I'm trying to just not think about it, but that's not really working either *sigh*.

Helloo I'm also waiting to test but I'm 5or 6 dpo and yesterday I felt cramping on my left side on and offkind of like a stabbing pain and that's the side I ovulated from what can this mean????

Congratulations!

hi ya still nothing no af yet. now offically 3 weeks late.!!! tested on sunday and BFN.x:growlmad:

Congratulations!

hi ya still nothing no af yet. now offically 3 weeks late.!!! tested on sunday and BFN.x:growlmad:

WHAT?!?! That's just crazy! Has this ever happened to you before? If not I believe I would be setting an appointment up with my doctor to see what's going on. Best of luck!

Congratulations!

I've used vitamin B6 to jump start sluggish cycles before :) Might help get things going, and from what I've read, there's no such thing as too much B

Helloo I'm also waiting to test but I'm 5or 6 dpo and yesterday I felt cramping on my left side on and offkind of like a stabbing pain and that's the side I ovulated from what can this mean????

I felt feelings like you describe after I ovulated and actually still do feel a similar feeling at times (but not often) . The feelings were a sort of pulling twinge like feeling, and also feelings deep down behind my belly button (but further down, hard to describe!) But I can't be sure that I didn't feel this in other unsuccessful cycles as well.

What was a big give away for me was around 7-9 dpo I had lower back ache for a couple of days...this was obviously implantation :) it went away and just over a week later (the day af was due) I got my bfp.

Good luck to you x :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->