Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

I tested this morning. Got a BFN. The past couple days I've experienced symptoms but I am not sure if it could be a preggo symptom or something else. I am not going to test again until Saturday if I miss AF!!!

Congratulations!

Any news on you Essexgal?
And Ashley how do you think you are doing this month? And Miracleshappen?

I am hoping this will be your month :)
:dust:

hi ya still nothing no af yet. now offically 3 weeks late.!!! tested on sunday and BFN.x:growlmad:

I can't believe this! I can't imagine how annoyed you must be.
Yes I would demand a scan or something, see what is going on!
Good luck to you x

I tested this morning. Got a BFN. The past couple days I've experienced symptoms but I am not sure if it could be a preggo symptom or something else. I am not going to test again until Saturday if I miss AF!!!

How many dpo are you?
Our minds do like to play tricks on us, but then at the same time some women don't experience many symptoms at all anyway,

I didn't feel much, apart from having implantation cramping around a week after ovulation - which a lot of women don't get. Apart from this, not a lot else until around 6 weeks.
So there's hope :)
xx

Congratulations!

hi ya still nothing no af yet. now offically 3 weeks late.!!! tested on sunday and BFN.x:growlmad:

Good luck to you x

How are you doing geme? How is your pregnancy going so far?

Congratulations!

Good luck to you x

Hi Ashley, I am doing well thank you. I feel yuck most of the time and very bloated and lately been constipated so not too comfy right now! But apart from this I am fine. Will be 8 weeks on Monday.
Can't wait to hear of your bfp xx

How many dpo are you?
Our minds do like to play tricks on us, but then at the same time some women don't experience many symptoms at all anyway,

I didn't feel much, apart from having implantation cramping around a week after ovulation - which a lot of women don't get. Apart from this, not a lot else until around 6 weeks.
So there's hope :)
xx

I am 11 or 12 days past today. I haven't felt anything up until Monday morning I think it was. I woke up feeling really really bloated and everytime from that point on that I wake up I feel really bloated it normally goes away but this morning it is sticking around and I am really gassy:blush: Also for the past couple days after I eat I feel a little sick. And have had a MINOR backache but I think that is coming from the gas. I haven't been symptom spotting or anything this month I have actuallly been telling everyone I am out there is no way I am pregnant because i feel SO completely normal. I've actually been focusing on next cycle and our vacation, But after the past couple days of this bloating and full feeling its made me wonder. :shrug: oh well... Only time will tell..

Congratulations!

Good luck to you x

Hi Ashley, I am doing well thank you. I feel yuck most of the time and very bloated and lately been constipated so not too comfy right now! But apart from this I am fine. Will be 8 weeks on Monday.
Can't wait to hear of your bfp xx

Being bloated is the worst. I feel like I am 600 pounds right now. But I am glad to hear everything is going well minus the constipation and yucky feeling. When do you go for your first scan? I hope that you will be posting pictures of that little bean after you do!! :):cloud9:

Well I am still hoping this is the month for you, you're not out until af shows!

Thank you. I don't go for the first scan until around 12 weeks so I still have over 4 weeks to wait :(

Good luck to you x

Ashley hang in there.... Your still early on & remember I didn't test positive until 15dpo...

Geme, I too am constipated & bloated.... UGH! So uncomfortable.... It's funny how my belly & boobs can be so much bigger, yet I haven't gained a single pound.

As for the nausea, the sea bands seem to be working so far. I haven't thrown up since Monday morning before I put them on!!! yippeee...

Oh I think I have put on weight, I must have! I'm too scared to get onto the scales...

I look like I have... I feel like I have... But I've been getting on the scales every morning after I shower & the scale hasn't changed one tiny bit...

Ahh the bloat. I got it really bad last week right before O. I felt like a busted can of biscuits, but weighed exactly the same. Gah! :dohh:

Thank God for yoga pants!!

Congratulations!

WHAT?!?! That's just crazy! Has this ever happened to you before? If not I believe I would be setting an appointment up with my doctor to see what's going on. Best of luck!

finally im getting somewhere just spoke to nhs direct and explained symptoms she said it sounds like pregnancy symptoms and to demand a appointment with my doctor today. also told her about last appointment with him and she said no he should have examined u and given some sort of advice not just said no u cant be pregant and that was coming from a nurse!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im so bloated my stomach is hard oh said it looks like i am pregnant thats how bloated i am. hopefully might get some answers now fingas crossed again.lolxx

Fingers crossed for you essexgal.Let us know how you get on :flower:

essexgal glad you are getting somewhere!!!! Wow! You are so much more patient than I am. Please keep us posted. I have my fxed!!!!

Hey Ladies :) thought I would pop over and see how you all are :) I hope this is your month Ashley :) and essexgal I am also glad for you...I cant wait to see some of your names pop up on the first trimester forums. My sister just had an early miscarriage yesterday and I am so sad for her. Thats the worst thing I think about first trimester. Constantly eing scared something might go wrong. I am so impatient for 12 weeks...I didnt get to go back many pages, had anyone else from here got there BFP in the last 3 weeks?

No af! I am two days late and if af doesnt show today i will be 3. Odd for me normally i have pretty spot on periods. I had postive ovulation test for like a straight week so I am thinking I may have o late or my cycle is messed up from my chemical last month who knows but I do know....
*TMI*

that i have had loads of creamy cm. don't kow whats going on but all my hpt's have been negative so who knows. I am basically just waiting for af to show!

Congratulations!

Good luck to you x

No af! I am two days late and if af doesnt show today i will be 3. Odd for me normally i have pretty spot on periods. I had postive ovulation test for like a straight week so I am thinking I may have o late or my cycle is messed up from my chemical last month who knows but I do know....
*TMI*

that i have had loads of creamy cm. don't kow whats going on but all my hpt's have been negative so who knows. I am basically just waiting for af to show!

That is strange! Well af not showing is a good sign...remember you could be pregnant, some women don't have bfp's until a few days later.
But saying that, you also got to remember that our bodies can play tricks on us too!
Do you have any symptoms? I had lots of creamy white cm just before and after I got my bfp. I am still having it actually. But this being said, I also had this in other cycles, so I don't think you can reply on this too much.

I am holding my fingers crossed for you Ashley xx

Congratulations!

Good luck to you x

*TMI*

That is strange! Well af not showing is a good sign...remember you could be pregnant, some women don't have bfp's until a few days later.
But saying that, you also got to remember that our bodies can play tricks on us too!
Do you have any symptoms? I had lots of creamy white cm just before and after I got my bfp. I am still having it actually. But this being said, I also had this in other cycles, so I don't think you can reply on this too much.

I am holding my fingers crossed for you Ashley xx

I have never had this much cm before ever. I tend to normally have none. I am not relying on this by any means I was just saying it was a little weird to have. I have no symptoms of af coming or of pregnancy. I have been really tired over the weekend. I have napped both days which is unusal but I am not relying on that either. The only thing I will rely on is if I get a BFP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->