Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

I'm going with the idea of not testing so not knowing and keeping the feeling of hope. I like hope. I like to think I may be carrying our baby. I hate taking the tests now, I cannot stand to see a bfn.
This is why I am certain that I will wait until Tuesday (when af is due)
Feeling very tired this afternoon, had the afternoon off work and fell asleep for 2 hours! There goes my afternoon!!

Ashley I am sorry to hear about your insensitive friend. Dont talk to me about friends! grrr! What I am learning is they simply do not think. I imagine how annoying it must be for you. We haven't told anyone we are ttc, partly because of what you are experiencing with you friend. No one has a right to judge our situation or disagree or have any comment on the matter because it only effects dh and myself. And it's quite nice with it being a secret!

Dont know about pain when bd - I haven't experienced this, but i have heard others say they have discomfort and go onto have a bfp. Plus surely anything different is probably a good thing?

I think you are all still in for this month. Let's keep our positive thinking. Personally I have to keep positive or I will go mad! At least I can hold onto the hope for another 6 days...

:dust:

Well I haven't spotted today but I have the dull throbbing pain around my left ovary area. For the last couple of weeks I've had irregular pains in that area so I'm not sure what that is all about. Maybe I'm so obsessed at this point that my mind is creating signs & pains... yep, totally thinking about counceling...

I totally believe that the body makes up signs and symptoms just to trick us!
One month though, this wont be the case and it will all be bfp symptoms! but until we have that bfp we will never know...

Ladies. I just retested. Swore I wouldn't do it but I had a feeling I needed to. I got two very faint positives. I'm in shock and scared to retest in the am. Keep ur fingers crossed for me.

Ladies. I just retested. Swore I wouldn't do it but I had a feeling I needed to. I got two very faint positives. I'm in shock and scared to retest in the am. Keep ur fingers crossed for me.

Eeeeeeek!!! That's SO exciting!! I will wait until you have a darker positive and are really sure to get too excited buuuut :happydance: knew it was your month!! :) let us know as soon as you get to work tomorrow!!!!!

HOW AMAZING! I am sooooo happy for you :happydance:
I really hope this is the beginning of a healthy and happy pregnancy.
Yay! Told you not to give up hope.

Now girlies lets all follow with our own bfps!!
x

congrulations:happydance:

that sounds like me and dh i always told him its gonna take time and maybe not even possibledoc once told me it would be vv hard to concieve due to irregular peroids plus i have underactive thyroid also. i tired the clearblue digital ovulation tests but got no smiley face i only used it once a day and normally in the morning so im hoping i just missed it. how long have u been trying? im trying to hold out until tuesday been craving sweet stuff so unlike me tho how about u?:shrug:

I had irregular cycles off and on but used Vitex for a couple months and it did wonders for me. I don't think I was always ovulating but the last two months since starting OPKs I've had a positive each month! I would definitely suggest buying cheap OPKs if you have to go on to next month (certainly hope this isn't the case!!) but testing once in early afternoon and once in evening gives less of a chance of missing it.

This is only our first true month of trying, but I tracked with OPK last month and we were NTNP for about 5 months prior. Did you mean you were holding out until Tuesday, yesterday? Have you tested?! Hope craving sweet stuff is a good sign for you!! I usually crave salty/spicy stuff but lately I've been craving veggies, so unlike me. But I also want to eat everything I can get my hands on so it's not much of a sign. I hope you will have good news to report soon!!

im gonna try that if it doesnt work this month it was my 1st month using opk, im planning on testing tuesday 21st dh keeps asking ive i taken the test which isnt helping ive brought some tesco tests not sure if i can use them early.
thats a good sign craving unusual food. when will u be testing i think ive asked u this before sorry been bit of a airhead lately:cloud9:

Thanks Girls!!! I retested again this morning. The line was fainter than it was last night. Not sure if thats a good sign or a bad but I am def not testing again until Monday. I am hoping it sticks.

Now I am going to keep my fingers crossed for the rest of y'alls bfps! That would be wonderful!!

Sounds like a plan, wait until Monday and hopefully it will be darker :)
But the general rule is if there's a second line there then you're pregnant. The only way it brings up a second line is if it detects the pregnancy hormone. Otherwise it can be an evap but if you've had more than one this is unlikely I would think.
So excited, i'm hoping to follow with a bfp next week...come on Tuesday!
Any more symptoms today?

An update for me... the cramping has stopped now, but I do have some mild shooting pains at times. I'm feeling tired and I have a very slight thick/sore throat today but I am thirsty so maybe this is related. My bbs are itchy too and some shooting pains. I have been having some thick sticky white cm. Apart from that nothing knew. Actually feeling really down :( I guess you could say still emotional. Hopefully the hormones!
Although I have these "symptoms" I they are only mild so I wonder if I imagine it sometimes.

I'm feeling less positive today :(

Thanks Girls!!! I retested again this morning. The line was fainter than it was last night. Not sure if thats a good sign or a bad but I am def not testing again until Monday. I am hoping it sticks.

Now I am going to keep my fingers crossed for the rest of y'alls bfps! That would be wonderful!!
WOOOHOOO Ashley!!! So exciting!!! I tested this am when I got up & then again a few minutes ago after I got to work.... OMG OMG OMG!!! I got faint positives on both also!!!

Now I'm freaking out with excitement, shock & scared to death they are false positives!!! :happydance: I hope it's true for both of us!!!! Best of Luck!!!

Attachments

• Picture 1033.jpg
    Picture 1033.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 10
  • Picture 1035.jpg
    Picture 1035.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 10
WOW THAT'S AMAZING!!

...lucky thread coming on, we all have to follow suit now!

See what did I say, such positive symptoms you were having.
I don't doubt that they are real at all! Just hoping for sticky beans (which i'm sure they are)
yay!! So so happy for you x

WOOOHOOO Ashley!!! So exciting!!! I tested this am when I got up & then again a few minutes ago after I got to work.... OMG OMG OMG!!! I got faint positives on both also!!!

Now I'm freaking out with excitement, shock & scared to death they are false positives!!! :happydance: I hope it's true for both of us!!!! Best of Luck!!!

Ahhhh! Holy smokes!! This thread has certainly taken a lucky turn!!! Super huge congratulations to you both! That is so so wonderful!!
:happydance: :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

Geme I was so depressed and sad yesterday as you all read! Maybe you are feeling this way because of your horomones I really think that could be a symptom. Everyones symptoms are so different. I haven't had any sickness at all. I think that there is still hope for you! I the symptoms you do have sound promising!!! Hang in there!!! YOur bfp is on its way i know it!!!!

You know I think the swolleness we were feeling def had something to do with this. As soon as I got my bfp I KNEW that you should test. SO exciting. I am so scared about a false positive too because all 3 of my test were so faint. Only one showed up on a picture so I am trying not to get too excited. I am most def not testing for another few days though. I am going to make sure I miss my period. On now the dreaded wait of missing my period. Sheesh :dohh:

Ashley I thought the same about you this am when I got the first BFP! I'm scared to get excited too.... Worried about the same. Lucky for me I have my annual Gyno appointment next Thursday afternoon so whether AF visits or not I will have an answer!!! Funny I set my annual exam appointment back in February, who would have thought!!! But what's really really strange... If it turns out I am... This pregnancy is only about a week off from mine when I was 22 with twins.... eeekkk!!! Scares the living crap out of me because I lost them at 7 weeks. Haven't been pregnant since. UGH. Best of Luck!!!

To the rest of you ladies.... Hang in there, you all have good symptoms. I really didn't think I did & I have been soooo depressed this week as you have all read over & over. There is hope for us all!!!!

Ashley I thought the same about you this am when I got the first BFP! I'm scared to get excited too.... Worried about the same. Lucky for me I have my annual Gyno appointment next Thursday afternoon so whether AF visits or not I will have an answer!!! Funny I set my annual exam appointment back in February, who would have thought!!! But what's really really strange... If it turns out I am... This pregnancy is only about a week off from mine when I was 22 with twins.... eeekkk!!! Scares the living crap out of me because I lost them at 7 weeks. Haven't been pregnant since. UGH. Best of Luck!!!

To the rest of you ladies.... Hang in there, you all have good symptoms. I really didn't think I did & I have been soooo depressed this week as you have all read over & over. There is hope for us all!!!!

aww congrulations:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"