Two week wait suckks.. (TTC#1)

Well I started spotting this am.... :growlmad: I wanted to just stay in bed & :cry: But I'm here at work......

Best of Luck to the rest of you!!! :dust:

Sorry to hear this :( it's horrible having to put on a brave face too.
Are you sure it is af, ant not implantation spotting?
x

hello i think i have not sure if its just in my head tho. i cant get enough of sweet things drinks sweets which i vvv rarely eat, stomachs bloated but i get that every month. woke up this morning feeling nauseousness hada headache for the last 2 days and ive had no pms symptoms i usually always got them by now esp the sore bb but so far nothing and having to run to the loo more frequently even tho im not drinking that much.

Thank y'all. Yep, It's right on time for my AF & I started having mild cramps this morning on my way to work. It doesn't help that my DH & I got into a "heated" argument last night & he wasn't speaking to me this am when we left for work. UGH... I just want to find a corner to crawl up in a bawl my eyes out.

Thank y'all. Yep, It's right on time for my AF & I started having mild cramps this morning on my way to work. It doesn't help that my DH & I got into a "heated" argument last night & he wasn't speaking to me this am when we left for work. UGH... I just want to find a corner to crawl up in a bawl my eyes out.

OH NO!!!!! :cry: I am so sorry :hugs: I wish there was something we could say to make it better for you. I hope things get better. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hello ladies :)
How are we all doing today?

Miracleshappn don't rule yourself out just yet, do you know some people don't get any symptoms for weeks and weeks! Do you think you did everything right to make this month possible for you? Did you do anything special/different? And what test are you using? Try 12dpo with a frer or clear blue, maybe?

Maybesoon I know it's not nice to think of it, and it probably doesn't help but they do say that the best things come to those who wait for them. And all the best things are worth waiting for. People must say those things for a reason. And if everything in life happens for a reason then perhaps this is happening to you for a reason. When you do get your bfp you are going to love it all the more and be so happy because you've dreamed of it for so long. It will happen for you, I just know it. And you'll be so prepared you will be the best mum ever :) and you have waited long enough...it's just around the corner i'm sure :)

Ashley I love your name choices :) I can think of loads of girls names (we both would love a little girl) but I really struggle with the boys names! But coming around to the idea of having a boy, as long as it's healthy either will be fine :)
Your spotting sounds like a good sign (from what I have heard implantation can do this to you). Have you had any pains?

And onto me, well I have had bad lower back aching Saturday night, not as bad Sunday and Monday and a little first thing this morning. Today I have also had sort of twinges in my abdomen. Also losing quite a bit of creamy white cm. I dare say that I am feeling "hopeful" this month (i have said not to get my hopes up month after month but i cant help it). But I am not testing for another week...not sure when I ovulated this time, it felt a lot earlier than normal, but if it is my normal 30 day cycle then af would be due next Tuesday so that's when I will test! So hopefully no af this time...

Fingers crossed for all :dust: we will have some bfps this month, i'm sure of it :)
Lets hope it's all of us how cool would that be :) xxx

(dont you just hate it when you're at the end of your sanitary needs and then thinking of i really dont want to have to buy any more i may not need it!!)

Don't worry it didn't sound mean at all! I took it as positive encouragement :) I'm not trying to count myself out really just trying to be prepared. I'm about 10 days out from AF but feel like it's going to make an early appearance. As far as doing everything possible this month, I believe we definitely did. We DTD at the most optimal times, I had lots of great CM, it's actually what made me test for O when I got a positive, so the CM was the best I've had! At least I won't have to be regretful about this month because I know we did absolutely all that we could, so if nothing happens guess it just wasn't meant to be this month and we will do all we can next! As far as tests, I'm not using any HPTs unless AF doesn't show up.

Like you I have had lots of creamy white CM and lower backaches. It's good that you are staying hopeful! I wish I could say the same. F'xd that you have a grand :bfp: to announce on Tuesday!!!

:dust:

hi ladies can i join u?:blush:

Welcome!! Glad you could join us! It's nice to have some awesome ladies to talk to and help pass the time of the dreaded TWW. How are you feeling up to this point? Positive and hopeful?? I hope everything goes well for you and that this turns out to be your month!!

hi ladies can i join u?:blush:

Welcome!! Glad you could join us! It's nice to have some awesome ladies to talk to and help pass the time of the dreaded TWW. How are you feeling up to this point? Positive and hopeful?? I hope everything goes well for you and that this turns out to be your month!!

aww thankyou trying not to get our hopes up atm just have to wait and see really wanna test tho. im so bloated either that or im just putting on weight lol,and so tired.
how are you finding this month.
its nice to have people to talk to talk too no one knows we are ttc.

I tested this morning hoping i could report a BFP but no such luck. I am starting to feel a little out this month. I completely agree with you. I just posted to geme that last month I thought i fell pregnant by 'accident' and i was having all types of crazy preggo symptoms this month I have none so i am starting to think i am out as well. :( Hopefully we aren't though! We'll still have some faith!!!

I know I hate having a name and then out of nowhere everyone else starts to have it! I guess its a good sign if you haven't heard the name hudson very much at all. Hopefully it wont be popular by the time I have a boy!

Hope you were able to get a good nights sleep last night. Last night was the first time I didn't dream about babies. That I can remember at least. I didn't have any vivid baby dreams. :( When did you say you were going to test again?!

Hey woman! Don't rush it and don't count yourself out yet! It really sounds like you had implantation bleeding, but it typically takes a minimum of 3-4 days afte implantation before a HPT can detect a pregnancy I believe. And your ticker says 5 days until you test so there is plenty of time!! As far as testing goes for me, I wouldn't test unless AF was MIA, so if that were to happen it would be probably September 1st :dohh: still sooooo long from now. My LP seems so long, idk if that's bad? :shrug: I couldn't sleep much better last night, probably cause of the headache which is basically gone now. I had weird dreams and I cant seem to get full :haha: talk about embarrassing. Oh and I was moving stuff around in my new office and walked into the wall with a box (also embarrassing) it hit my stomach and hurt for so long. Not sure what it was about but stuff like that always makes me worry something is wrong which is causing the troubles getting pregnant. Arg.

Stay positive! Don't get discouraged by :bfn:s yet, it's early! I have a good feeling about this for you! :)

Well I started spotting this am.... :growlmad: I wanted to just stay in bed & :cry: But I'm here at work......

Best of Luck to the rest of you!!! :dust:

:hugs:

So sorry to hear this :( it's such a brutal way of finding out. Hate seeing her every month. But, this means you get to start trying again soon!! Hope you get your :bfp: next month!! It will mean that much more to you when you finally get it because you have worked so hard and waited so long for it. It WILL happen!!!

I tested this morning hoping i could report a BFP but no such luck. I am starting to feel a little out this month. I completely agree with you. I just posted to geme that last month I thought i fell pregnant by 'accident' and i was having all types of crazy preggo symptoms this month I have none so i am starting to think i am out as well. :( Hopefully we aren't though! We'll still have some faith!!!

I know I hate having a name and then out of nowhere everyone else starts to have it! I guess its a good sign if you haven't heard the name hudson very much at all. Hopefully it wont be popular by the time I have a boy!

Hope you were able to get a good nights sleep last night. Last night was the first time I didn't dream about babies. That I can remember at least. I didn't have any vivid baby dreams. :( When did you say you were going to test again?!

Hey woman! Don't rush it and don't count yourself out yet! It really sounds like you had implantation bleeding, but it typically takes a minimum of 3-4 days afte implantation before a HPT can detect a pregnancy I believe. And your ticker says 5 days until you test so there is plenty of time!! As far as testing goes for me, I wouldn't test unless AF was MIA, so if that were to happen it would be probably September 1st :dohh: still sooooo long from now. My LP seems so long, idk if that's bad? :shrug: I couldn't sleep much better last night, probably cause of the headache which is basically gone now. I had weird dreams and I cant seem to get full :haha: talk about embarrassing. Oh and I was moving stuff around in my new office and walked into the wall with a box (also embarrassing) it hit my stomach and hurt for so long. Not sure what it was about but stuff like that always makes me worry something is wrong which is causing the troubles getting pregnant. Arg.

Stay positive! Don't get discouraged by :bfn:s yet, it's early! I have a good feeling about this for you! :)

Ah if it wasn't for you wonderful ladies I would probably be crazy. My boobs on the side near my armpits are a little sore when touching them. I don't think I have ever had this but then again I don't go around touching my boobs. SO I am afraid this maybe a sign of AF starting to show. I've cried off and on all day and I have been so mad at my bf for no reason. Well maybe because he wants me to test again tomorrow and all I have left are my clearblue digital ones and I don't want to waste them but he is begging me and using that dern puppy dog face. I wish I could just forget about it for a few days. AF is supposed to arrive on Monday and I was wanting to save those two test for then but oh well.

I have been more scattered brain that usual too. I say more than usual cause I was already pretty scattered brain to begin with. But on Sunday I got up and ate some ice cream and I put the ice cream into the fridge and not the freezer. I've been doing things like that. Maybe your tummy was just tender because you possibly being preggo? I guess that could be a good or bad sign. :shrug: Ah September 1st is such a long time away!!! I don't know how I could wait that long to test. I am going to be dying for you to test. I think I am just as eager for you to get your bfp as i am for mine!!!

I can't seem to get full either but I get that right before AF too. I eat like a cow before af and then when af gets here I don't hardly eat. So I am not too sure how great of a sign that is for me. Hopefully for you it will be a GREAT sign!! I know headaches are killer. I told my boyfriend just the other day if I am having these crazy headaches like I am and I am not pregnant I am going to be mad. I have had at least 1 headache a day. Sometimes it teases me and goes away and then comes back.

Thank you! I hope that this is my month and I am trying not to get discouraged but that dern voice in my head is getting louder and louder telling me im not preggo. Heres to hoping for better results tomorrow!

Thank you so much! It does help having all you ladies here to give me positive reinforcement. I haven't spoken to the DH yet. Hopefully he's over our little "disagreement" from last night. He knows that we are trying & he knows how much I want a baby, but I haven't really spoken with him about how frustrated I'm actually getting or how upsetting this all really is for me. I just don't like to be a whining child... :cry: But seriously today, all I have wanted to do is cry everytime someone looks at me.

On another note, I haven't spotted since mid morning & I'm having really sharp pains through my uterus. When I was spotting this am, it was pink & pretty normal for my usual AF, but usually ***TMI*** it turns red & to actually AF blood by now (Sorry for the visual).... So I don't know what's going on. It seems since I have been ttc my body is doing all kinds of weird stuff. And my emotions are all over the place (Which is totally NOT normal for me).

Anyway, Thank you again for the encouragement. It is truly appreciated.

Best of Luck to you!!!!

aww thankyou trying not to get our hopes up atm just have to wait and see really wanna test tho. im so bloated either that or im just putting on weight lol,and so tired.

Haha oh gosh I know!! I have felt so bloated and starving all the time, which is really going to stink when I find out it's just me and has nothing to do with a :bfp: :haha: I went back to work today and actually had a lady ask me how my summer was and if "anything was new", the glanced down at my bloated stomach (which I thought was covered by my jacket) :blush: It made me wish even more I had a big announcement rather than just some summer happy weight lol. Nobody knows we are TTC either and it's just not the same trying to talk to him about things.

The rest of the month has pretty much been like the crazy bloating trouble. I'm far less than positive and I have noticed nothing to suggest that I'm being anything other than realistic. It will happen when it is supposed to though!

When will you be testing? Sorry if you have already answered in another post I just can't always keep track!

Haha oh gosh I know!! I have felt so bloated and starving all the time, which is really going to stink when I find out it's just me and has nothing to do with a :bfp: :haha: I went back to work today and actually had a lady ask me how my summer was and if "anything was new", the glanced down at my bloated stomach (which I thought was covered by my jacket) :blush: It made me wish even more I had a big announcement rather than just some summer happy weight lol. Nobody knows we are TTC either and it's just not the same trying to talk to him about things.

The rest of the month has pretty much been like the crazy bloating trouble. I'm far less than positive and I have noticed nothing to suggest that I'm being anything other than realistic. It will happen when it is supposed to though!

When will you be testing? Sorry if you have already answered in another post I just can't always keep track!

fingas crossed and bdust your way. dh trys hes best to understand but hes a bloke at the end of the day.lol have u had any other symptoms? i have irregular cycles been using opk this monthe clearblue digital ones but got no smiley face i think i may have o on the 4th had sharp shooting pains that day so just gotta wait and see and keep my fingers crossed i really wanna test but gotta hold out. when will u be testing?:happydance:

Ah if it wasn't for you wonderful ladies I would probably be crazy. My boobs on the side near my armpits are a little sore when touching them. I don't think I have ever had this but then again I don't go around touching my boobs. SO I am afraid this maybe a sign of AF starting to show. I've cried off and on all day and I have been so mad at my bf for no reason. Well maybe because he wants me to test again tomorrow and all I have left are my clearblue digital ones and I don't want to waste them but he is begging me and using that dern puppy dog face. I wish I could just forget about it for a few days. AF is supposed to arrive on Monday and I was wanting to save those two test for then but oh well.

I have been more scattered brain that usual too. I say more than usual cause I was already pretty scattered brain to begin with. But on Sunday I got up and ate some ice cream and I put the ice cream into the fridge and not the freezer. I've been doing things like that. Maybe your tummy was just tender because you possibly being preggo? I guess that could be a good or bad sign. :shrug: Ah September 1st is such a long time away!!! I don't know how I could wait that long to test. I am going to be dying for you to test. I think I am just as eager for you to get your bfp as i am for mine!!!

I can't seem to get full either but I get that right before AF too. I eat like a cow before af and then when af gets here I don't hardly eat. So I am not too sure how great of a sign that is for me. Hopefully for you it will be a GREAT sign!! I know headaches are killer. I told my boyfriend just the other day if I am having these crazy headaches like I am and I am not pregnant I am going to be mad. I have had at least 1 headache a day. Sometimes it teases me and goes away and then comes back.

Thank you! I hope that this is my month and I am trying not to get discouraged but that dern voice in my head is getting louder and louder telling me im not preggo. Heres to hoping for better results tomorrow!

So weird! Every time you mention a symptom I seem to be experiencing the same thing! I noticed yesterday that the muscle beside my boob hurt. Almost like in my armpit and almost like I have been doing push-ups, which I definitely have not done in quite some time. I've also been pretty irritated and touchy, but not really emotional. This all seems so right on cue for last month as well though so I'm not making much of it at all.

I am certainly as anxious to hear about your testing results as I am waiting to see if my own AF will arrive. That's supposed to happen on the 24-25th so I should have a pretty good idea by then if there is any hope or not. Just a little over a week, not as bad as the 1st haha.

I have heard that digital test don't pick up on hCG as easily as FRERs do. I know some people will get +FRER but -digi for a day or two longer so I would definitely only use one of the two you have tomorrow and then save the other for after AF was due and get some FRERs if he wants you to test before Monday :thumbup:

I'm starting to get pretty anxious and antsy. I hope you have a little one in there that is just being a little shy! Im ready for some good news, even if it isn't my own!! :) comeeeeeeee onnnnnnnnnn baby Kylee/Hudson!!

Thank you so much! It does help having all you ladies here to give me positive reinforcement. I haven't spoken to the DH yet. Hopefully he's over our little "disagreement" from last night. He knows that we are trying & he knows how much I want a baby, but I haven't really spoken with him about how frustrated I'm actually getting or how upsetting this all really is for me. I just don't like to be a whining child... :cry: But seriously today, all I have wanted to do is cry everytime someone looks at me.

On another note, I haven't spotted since mid morning & I'm having really sharp pains through my uterus. When I was spotting this am, it was pink & pretty normal for my usual AF, but usually ***TMI*** it turns red & to actually AF blood by now (Sorry for the visual).... So I don't know what's going on. It seems since I have been ttc my body is doing all kinds of weird stuff. And my emotions are all over the place (Which is totally NOT normal for me).

Anyway, Thank you again for the encouragement. It is truly appreciated.

Best of Luck to you!!!!

Maybe it will not turn into anything more than spotting?!! If you don't get full blown AF in a day or two I say you test! Hope it stays away for you and there is still a chance!!!

fingas crossed and bdust your way. dh trys hes best to understand but hes a bloke at the end of the day.lol have u had any other symptoms? i have irregular cycles been using opk this monthe clearblue digital ones but got no smiley face i think i may have o on the 4th had sharp shooting pains that day so just gotta wait and see and keep my fingers crossed i really wanna test but gotta hold out. when will u be testing?:happydance:

Thanks! DF has been very supportive of the plans I had to try for this month but he is also very realistic too. He never gets his hopes up (which is good cause I would hate to have to crush his hopes each month) but he has always thought, as I've always assumed and told him I didn't think I would be able to get pregnant without medical intervention. I've always had a feeling, even when I was younger. Which is part of why I wanted to start trying sooner. I was really excited and confident when I got my +OPK and he just looked at me and was like "I just don't want you to get your hopes up then it not happen" kind of bummed me out. Have you looked at getting some cheapie OPKs? I had irregular cycles for a month or two and so I bought a big bag of cheapies so I could test twice a day and they should last me three months at least! And they work great!! I won't test until probably September 1st and only if I miss AF, it's so hard to hold out though as you said.

Thanks! DF has been very supportive of the plans I had to try for this month but he is also very realistic too. He never gets his hopes up (which is good cause I would hate to have to crush his hopes each month) but he has always thought, as I've always assumed and told him I didn't think I would be able to get pregnant without medical intervention. I've always had a feeling, even when I was younger. Which is part of why I wanted to start trying sooner. I was really excited and confident when I got my +OPK and he just looked at me and was like "I just don't want you to get your hopes up then it not happen" kind of bummed me out. Have you looked at getting some cheapie OPKs? I had irregular cycles for a month or two and so I bought a big bag of cheapies so I could test twice a day and they should last me three months at least! And they work great!! I won't test until probably September 1st and only if I miss AF, it's so hard to hold out though as you said.

that sounds like me and dh i always told him its gonna take time and maybe not even possibledoc once told me it would be vv hard to concieve due to irregular peroids plus i have underactive thyroid also. i tired the clearblue digital ovulation tests but got no smiley face i only used it once a day and normally in the morning so im hoping i just missed it. how long have u been trying? im trying to hold out until tuesday been craving sweet stuff so unlike me tho how about u?:shrug:

Wow I should really keep up to date with this thread! So much going on hard to keep track...

Maybesoon...it could be spotting, wait and see. Hopefully it is, I heard it can happen around the time af is due!

As for the rest of you, I feel a little left out because I don't have the symptoms you are describing :(
I don't feel hungry more than usual, my bbs aren't hurting either.
I had cramping the weekend, and I still cramp a little if standing up too long. Today I feel a bit sicky. And I have gone off chocolate which is a huge thing for me, very unusual, I am a chocoholic!! My bbs do seem fuller though. And I am very emotional. I feel so depressed at the moment and get angry at the slightest stupid things (poor dh!)

How are you ladies today? x

Have you ladies checked out this site
https://www.twoweekwait.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms
It lists loads of success bfp stories along with their symptoms! I have spent a lot of time trailing through these (...not sure what good it's done me but hey!)
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->