Two weeks late. Odd

Halcyon2018

Reaction score
Hello.
Never been pregnant. My period js usually on time. Once in awhile it may be a day early or a day late so no big deal.
However recently it was two weeks late. On the 15th day... Light spotting and i mean light, for about 5 hours or so. Then nothing....
Then on the 16th day. Full blown period. Five days. Then nothing.
My period usually is light, medium. heavy ,medium, light then non existant.
And i apologize for the TMI.
So basically alot of confusion. Not normal for me.

Hmm sounds like your AF was just randomly late perhaps. Have you been particularly stressed lately? Stress can delay periods. It does for me though I can be irregular anyway. Keep an eye on it and if your periods suddenly get more irregular and seem not normal for you, maybe get it checked out.

Hmm sounds like your AF was just randomly late perhaps. Have you been particularly stressed lately? Stress can delay periods. It does for me though I can be irregular anyway. Keep an eye on it and if your periods suddenly get more irregular and seem not normal for you, maybe get it checked out.

Stress is normal for me. Lol. But it has never delayed my period two weeks. So thats new.
And ive never had spotting before.
And to go no period to heavy was odd.
But im going to see the dr today
So hopefully that can tell me something.
Thank you for the reply

Have you been eating low carb or starting a new diet or exercise plan? Every time I do low carb my period is a few weeks late the first cycle and then regulates again the next

Hopefully the Dr can give you some answers!

Sorry this has happened to you, hopefully the Dr can help figure it out. Is it possible that you might have been pregnant and it was an early miscarriage? Did you do any pregnancy tests?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->