TWT (two week torture)!!! 9dpo... anyone else?

thirdxaround

Reaction score
9dpo and having mild backache and a little crampy. Have a nasty cold, though! Couldn't stop my poas addiction - bfn this morning with $tree:dohh: Anyone else obsessing???:blush:

Yeah! Cannot think about anything else...am also 9dpo. Waiting till 12dpo to test....mc 2 months ago :(
My symptoms - pulling feeling in side of tummy- more groin. A bit like a stitch, I'm really hungry, bit of cold symptoms and heavy/full breasts...you?

9dpo and having mild backache and a little crampy. Have a nasty cold, though! Couldn't stop my poas addiction - bfn this morning with $tree:dohh: Anyone else obsessing???:blush:

I did my $tree test this morning at 9 DPO. Still deciding if I want to test tomorrow and the next and the next... or if I should just wait until 12 DPO to be safer... I have 3 more $tree test in the house... I feel my symptoms subsiding today a bit.

How have you been feeling? I think its too early to feel out this month no matter what, that's for sure!

I did my $tree test this morning at 9 DPO. Still deciding if I want to test tomorrow and the next and the next... or if I should just wait until 12 DPO to be safer... I have 3 more $tree test in the house... I feel my symptoms subsiding today a bit.

How have you been feeling? I think its too early to feel out this month no matter what, that's for sure!

Hope it's okay for me to jump in! I'm 10 DPO today, and tested with a 10miu/ml test and got my BFN....some people say it's still early, but that was enough for me to feel out :/ My bb's feel heavy, my nips/areolas seem to be darkening and I'm even seeing more bumps around them (they call Montgomery Tubercles)??? VIVID dreams beyond control, and normally I don't remember them...however, I think that once again, I may simply be psyching myself out because I want this so bad. My DH and I are in our 3rd cycle TTC our 3rd child. If it doesn't stick this month, we will be entering our 4th month...

I think I'm 10 DPO but FF has me at 9 DPO, either way I'm wanting to test sooooo bad, but holding off until 12 DPO. I had a m/c last month so it would be wonderful to get pregnant again so quickly...usually takes me almost a year after each m/c. Today I woke up super nauseaus and that's been with me all day and horrible heartburn (which I've only had when I was pregnant last time b/4 the m/c) But I think I'm so desperate to be pregnant that I'm making myself sick. TWT is definitely right. SSBD to everyone waiting

I think I'm 10 DPO but FF has me at 9 DPO, either way I'm wanting to test sooooo bad, but holding off until 12 DPO. I had a m/c last month so it would be wonderful to get pregnant again so quickly...usually takes me almost a year after each m/c. Today I woke up super nauseaus and that's been with me all day and horrible heartburn (which I've only had when I was pregnant last time b/4 the m/c) But I think I'm so desperate to be pregnant that I'm making myself sick. TWT is definitely right. SSBD to everyone waiting

FX'd for you....this is definitely the most horrid 2 weeks we have to endure and I wish all of us the best of luck. All we can do is keep trying and attempt to stay positive, even though it's sooo very easy to become discouraged with each BFN...

Can I join too pls. I'm 10dpo today.couldn't control myself this morning and ended up testing. Bfn of course. Didn't have much hope this month as OH felt pressured. Had no symptoms what so ever either.I also had a mmc in august and I'm 40 so thinking if i don't get a Bfp soon I may not get one at all. When are you girls planning to test. I would like to think I,l leave it till Saturday but also know there's no chance in he'll of that happening....

It can be sad and frustrating at times. Happy energy lets all kinds of good things in... Anyone else testing again at 10 or 11 DPO tomorrow? or waiting until missed AF?

I don't know if I need any help with my fertility yet, but I met Josh Bellows, one of the owners of this company called "hive naturals" over a year ago while I was at a convention (unrelated to this). I saw him struggling to connect to the internet at the hotel restaurant and being the techie I am I offered to help. We started small talk and he mentioned he was starting a company after his situation ttc for 2 yrs and how his wife got preg after her dad, owner of a health food store made this natural blend.. they patented the blend and now it looks like they are selling on the web. Strange that I met him... but I just thought I would share just in case any one of you are looking for alternatives to the others... I don't work for them nor have I tried it, but I will if it I don't conceive after a few months. I think it was ironic that I met the owner by accident and may end up using the product over a year later! Maybe he will give me a discount... I doubt he will remember me like I remember him!

I'm in the same exact spot. Tested this morning, BFN. Today's symptoms: bloating, backache and cramping/pressure

I think 8dpo onward is the hardest part of the TWW! I'm trying to hold off testing until Saturday. We'll see what my temp does though.

I'm in the same exact spot. Tested this morning, BFN. Today's symptoms: bloating, backache and cramping/pressure

I think 8dpo onward is the hardest part of the TWW! I'm trying to hold off testing until Saturday. We'll see what my temp does though.

What temp are you looking for? I am lost when it comes to what I should be seeing?? THANKS!

What temp are you looking for? I am lost when it comes to what I should be seeing?? THANKS!

I just want to see if mine continues to increase or becomes triphasic. I in no way am an expert, so I would defer to this: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-Pattern-and-Pregnancy.html

If I see that my temp takes a dive, then I pretty much will know I'm out, so I probably won't test in that case.

Hi Ladies - thanks for your replies!!! Nice to know there are others out there, too! I really have not had any symptoms beyond being really tired, but I do have a cold (maybe that's a symptom:wacko:). Who knows?!?!? And, I must confess... I found a FRED in my "test" drawer that I did not know I had - think I waited till fmu tomorrow? Noooo, not me! BFN:growlmad: that's what I get for being a poas-aholic! Anytime before 11dpo is pretty inconclusive I have found through stalking all of the forums, hee hee hee... O.k., the only weird symptom that I do actually have (not of the "imagine-into-being'ness" variety) is that I feel like I am salivating a lot (sorry - tmi); has anyone ever heard of that being related in any way? Hang in there...just a few more days!!! <3

Hi Sparkle, Does your cold feel like a normal cold - mine seems to come and go... weird.

Hi Hope, I am also trying for #3! This is ttc month 2... You are NOT out yet!!!! Baby dust!

I just want to see if mine continues to increase or becomes triphasic. I in no way am an expert, so I would defer to this: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/Faqs/Triphasic-Pattern-and-Pregnancy.html

If I see that my temp takes a dive, then I pretty much will know I'm out, so I probably won't test in that case.

thanks! I am reading this now! I am sure it will help me understand better...

well i'm CD 26 so i guess it's somewhere near 9dpo. not sure exactly which day i o'd. last friday-monday i had a "cold" with sneezing throughout the day and stuffy/runny nose only in the morning. that has already gone away. today i had some very light pink on the tp. i hope this just isn't af showing up early.

Hi Ladies

So I am 11dpo, and this morning, to satisfy my urges I used an OPK.

I know that OPK’s can detect HCG and LH…and I got a faint positive……testing with first response tomorrow!

Has this happened to anyone else, any words of advice/wisdom?

Thanks and baby dust to you all.

xxx

Hi ladies, I would like to be 2ww buddies with u all. :hugs:

i'm also at 9DPO and can't figure out why time is like standing still! :brat:
i tested yesterday at 8DPO and no surprise a :bfn: but today I have a temp dipped so maybe today is just implantation. Funny, I also have stuffy nose and quite nauseous. Bbs have been sore from 3DPO so I don't know if I can rely on that symptom.

oh pls, really, really, really want to see that :bfp:

It can be sad and frustrating at times. Happy energy lets all kinds of good things in... Anyone else testing again at 10 or 11 DPO tomorrow? or waiting until missed AF?

I'm trying to wait until a week after AF is due because I'm normally late anyways but I very much doubt that'll happen!

O.k., the only weird symptom that I do actually have (not of the "imagine-into-being'ness" variety) is that I feel like I am salivating a lot (sorry - tmi); has anyone ever heard of that being related in any way?

Hasn't happened to me but I have heard of it being a symptom! Good luck!

Told you!!!!! Yep I got up and poas. BNF.grrrrrrrr I'm cd 26 dpo 11/12.
Definitely not preggies! I also have had cold like symptoms but hasn't really developed into anything.
Why am I testing when I know I'm out this month.
Not that I'm an addict but I have 25 early detection tests, 20 tests strips 7 cb digitals and 1frer. Mmmm what to use next....arhhh somebody slap me pls....

OMG.....so upset....I've just received a free sample advent newborn baby bottle in the post...just what I needed when I've just got another
Bfn....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->