TWT (two week torture)!!! 9dpo... anyone else?

Ohhh remiandlulu and babmab those look very promising! GL!! Hope to see darker lines tomorrow!

I'm 11dpo, didn't test this morning because my temp dropped. I'm thinking I'm out, or at least will be tomorrow or Sunday.

I need help! I am 9 or 10 dpo and tonight I couldn't resist... Took a $tree test and swear I see the faintest of faint lines. Is there a shiny spot on the strip where the test result should show up? Maybe that is confusing my eye? Any help?

This is my $tree faint line. Its directly in line with the T which is for test vs. the C which stands for Controlled line, I think. I am testing again tomorrow to be sure... I am 11 dpo today. First sign of any line today.... nothing past 2 days.

Looks just like mine! :happydance: Feeling hopeful for us both. When will you retest?

11 dpo is not out! When is af due?

Due Sunday. I have a LP on the shorter side. I'm spotting this morning, which usually means AF is near for me. Just kind of have that feeling.. you know?

9dpo and having mild backache and a little crampy. Have a nasty cold, though! Couldn't stop my poas addiction - bfn this morning with $tree:dohh: Anyone else obsessing???:blush:

I'm in the same exact spot. Tested this morning, BFN. Today's symptoms: bloating, backache and cramping/pressure

I think 8dpo onward is the hardest part of the TWW! I'm trying to hold off testing until Saturday. We'll see what my temp does though.

What temp are you looking for? I am lost when it comes to what I should be seeing?? THANKS!

11 dpo is not out! When is af due?

Due Sunday. I have a LP on the shorter side. I'm spotting this morning, which usually means AF is near for me. Just kind of have that feeling.. you know?

Sorry :( sometimes you just have to trust your instincts. I guess you never know!

Could I join you all? I'm 9 dpo today, and just got a BFN this morning. I know I'm not out yet, but it was disappointing. My temp is way up today, but I think that's just because I overslept by an hour or two. :dohh:

babmad and remiandlulu, you're both looking good! Fingers crossed that your lines keep getting darker!

I had nothing at 9 and 10... so you are correct. My temp is staying higher as well. Good luck! It takes time to show anything. I am still anxious... but don't feel as crazy about my ss as I did yesterday. This is my first experience, so it is certainly nerve wrenching!

Thanks so much! I am really trying not to make myself crazy. What's "ss" btw?

Just jumping back in ....Babmad and remiandlulu, I'm really hopeful for you guys and am sure your lines are going to get darker and darker!!!

I'm on 12 DPO and thought I'd be getting AF when I spotted 2 days ago, but still nothing. Temp up for past 2 days??? But BFN yesterday at 11DPO. I know I'm out this month so I just want AF to hurry up and get here so I can get on with trying again!

Could I join you all? I'm 9 dpo today, and just got a BFN this morning. I know I'm not out yet, but it was disappointing. My temp is way up today, but I think that's just because I overslept by an hour or two. :dohh:

babmad and remiandlulu, you're both looking good! Fingers crossed that your lines keep getting darker!

I had nothing at 9 and 10... so you are correct. My temp is staying higher as well. Good luck! It takes time to show anything. I am still anxious... but don't feel as crazy about my ss as I did yesterday. This is my first experience, so it is certainly nerve wrenching!

Thanks so much! I am really trying not to make myself crazy. What's "ss" btw?

I could be wrong, but I thought it was symptom spotting.

I need help! I am 9 or 10 dpo and tonight I couldn't resist... Took a $tree test and swear I see the faintest of faint lines. Is there a shiny spot on the strip where the test result should show up? Maybe that is confusing my eye? Any help?

This is my $tree faint line. Its directly in line with the T which is for test vs. the C which stands for Controlled line, I think. I am testing again tomorrow to be sure... I am 11 dpo today. First sign of any line today.... nothing past 2 days.

Looks just like mine! :happydance: Feeling hopeful for us both. When will you retest?

I tested this morning and it showed up again, but not sure if its darker. I May wait until missed period now to test again. Due for AF on Monday 11/21. I really want to go get a FRER but I know it won't change anything. My DH thinks that the faint line could mean something or nothing, but its not enough to say either way. That alone makes me want to get another test NOW rather than wait!

Just jumping back in ....Babmad and remiandlulu, I'm really hopeful for you guys and am sure your lines are going to get darker and darker!!!

I'm on 12 DPO and thought I'd be getting AF when I spotted 2 days ago, but still nothing. Temp up for past 2 days??? But BFN yesterday at 11DPO. I know I'm out this month so I just want AF to hurry up and get here so I can get on with trying again!

Do you normally spot?? I never usually spot myself. It could be implantation!

Still nothing at 10dpo. Was really thinking I'd have seen a pos by now. Still keeping my fingers crossed, but not quite as hopeful at this point. My temp's still up, but it's hard to say if that means anything because I slept in today.

Today I'm 11dpo, and I am cautiously optimistic! This morning things weren't looking good. Another BFN, my temp had dropped a lot, and my breasts were less sore, so I figured my hormones were dropping and I could expect AF in a few days.

This evening, though, I felt like my breasts were getting a bit sore again. I took another test and I think I might have seen the beginning of a BFP. Very faint, but I'm pretty sure it was there before the 5 minute mark. I had to wait until the test was totally dry to be sure, though. OH also saw something, but is refusing to acknowledge anything unless I get a darker line tomorrow. I know why he's doing this, but I could kill him! I've been imagining that moment for so long!

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I can't imagine I'll sleep well tonight, though.:lol:

How are all of you doing? Any updates?

Today I'm 11dpo, and I am cautiously optimistic! This morning things weren't looking good. Another BFN, my temp had dropped a lot, and my breasts were less sore, so I figured my hormones were dropping and I could expect AF in a few days.

This evening, though, I felt like my breasts were getting a bit sore again. I took another test and I think I might have seen the beginning of a BFP. Very faint, but I'm pretty sure it was there before the 5 minute mark. I had to wait until the test was totally dry to be sure, though. OH also saw something, but is refusing to acknowledge anything unless I get a darker line tomorrow. I know why he's doing this, but I could kill him! I've been imagining that moment for so long!

So I'm keeping my fingers crossed! I can't imagine I'll sleep well tonight, though.:lol:

How are all of you doing? Any updates?

14DPO today, no sign of AF (which is due today)...BFN late last night...not testing again...I'm gonna give it a few days and see if AF shows her face, but she is never late...I range from a cycle of 26 days to 28, today being 27.

Good luck, hope! Those last few days of the TWW are so rough. I'll keep my fingers crossed! Hopefully there's a reason AF is late.

Good luck, hope! Those last few days of the TWW are so rough. I'll keep my fingers crossed! Hopefully there's a reason AF is late.

Thanks!! I sure hope so....it's more confusing because I still haven't gotten a BFP OR even a faint line...my tests are as white as they get!! So, patience will have to be a good friend of mine for the next few days :/

Hi ladies

Im just new on here as of today, im 9dpo today and feel weird, it will by my 2nd pregnancy and cannot remember many symptoms that i had in my last pregnancy part from feeling extremely tired and sore bbs. This time i have been peeing alot more, hungry then feel yuck after eating, lots of saliva?? very weird to me and also extremely vivid dreams. Good luck to everyone in the tww :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->