TWT (two week torture)!!! 9dpo... anyone else?

Told you!!!!! Yep I got up and poas. BNF.grrrrrrrr I'm cd 26 dpo 11/12.
Definitely not preggies! I also have had cold like symptoms but hasn't really developed into anything.
Why am I testing when I know I'm out this month.
Not that I'm an addict but I have 25 early detection tests, 20 tests strips 7 cb digitals and 1frer. Mmmm what to use next....arhhh somebody slap me pls....

Don't give up yet! I tested this morning with a 10mul internet test strip and also got a BFN : ( And, I feel like :witch: is on the way?!? But it is still early for both of us!!!! Hang in there:flower:

10dpo, temp went up, so I went ahead and tested this morning... BFN. Also started spotting. Hoping this doesn't mean I'm out. :( I usually start spotting at 8dpo, so I guess waiting until 10dpo is better. Just discouraged because I really thought this cycle might be the one.

If it isn't though, my OB already prescribed me clomid to start this next cycle, so at least I have some hope that it will happen soon... maybe ;)

Hope, Harley, Scout, Daydream...
Any news?

I had some self control and di not test this morning. I'm going to test in the morning, since I'll be 12 dpo then....FX'd but I'm expecting the worse and hoping for the best....I will def keep everyone posted....you guys maintain my sanity through this madness ;)

10dpo, temp went up, so I went ahead and tested this morning... BFN. Also started spotting. Hoping this doesn't mean I'm out. :( I usually start spotting at 8dpo, so I guess waiting until 10dpo is better. Just discouraged because I really thought this cycle might be the one.

If it isn't though, my OB already prescribed me clomid to start this next cycle, so at least I have some hope that it will happen soon... maybe ;)

Same thing with me. I'm 10 DPO. My temp went down for 2 days, but still above cover and I've been so nauseaus for 2 days now, so when i went to bed last night, I told myslef that if my temp went up I'd test. Well it did...BFN and after I poas i wiped to find pink and some brown spotting. arrrg. So I'm out. Hope everyone else gets a BFP!! and I'll try again next month.

Definitely not preggies! I also have had cold like symptoms but hasn't really developed into anything.
Not that I'm an addict but I have 25 early detection tests, 20 tests strips 7 cb digitals and 1frer. Mmmm what to use next....arhhh somebody slap me pls....

Don't give up yet! I tested this morning with a 10mul internet test strip and also got a BFN : ( And, I feel like :witch: is on the way?!? But it is still early for both of us!!!! Hang in there:flower:

What is the best retail 10 mul test? Do they exist?

What is the best retail 10 mul test? Do they exist?

I don't like the little cheapy strip tests at ALL - I think having the official plastic ps makes me feel like it is more reliable?!?! Mine are from the site early-pregnancy-tests

Same thing with me. I'm 10 DPO. My temp went down for 2 days, but still above cover and I've been so nauseaus for 2 days now, so when i went to bed last night, I told myslef that if my temp went up I'd test. Well it did...BFN and after I poas i wiped to find pink and some brown spotting. arrrg. So I'm out. Hope everyone else gets a BFP!! and I'll try again next month.

Looking at your chart, that dip could be an implantation dip, which would explain your spotting today. I hope that's what it is! You're not out until the :witch: comes! :dust: to you

17dpo, 2 days late 4 BFNs...hope I get an answer either way soon, this is stressful!

I need help! I am 9 or 10 dpo and tonight I couldn't resist... Took a $tree test and swear I see the faintest of faint lines. Is there a shiny spot on the strip where the test result should show up? Maybe that is confusing my eye? Any help?

17dpo, 2 days late 4 BFNs...hope I get an answer either way soon, this is stressful!

Are your cycles regular? I have read a lot of posts where it was all BFN's right up until a beta which was a BFP! Are you going in for a beta soon?

https://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m584/mrseagon/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_7183.jpg

I took this tonight after a long day of hydration. The top test I put water on to see what Evap lines are like. What Do you think?!

Oh ladies I'm in same boat! My guess is today I'm 12dpo ... I had pos opk nov 3-6 with 6 being darkest. tested yesterday and neg!! I've also tested a few times before that... So I'm not testing til tomorrow!! I was believing I'm preg but now I'm starting to feel like period is coming!! I had cramping 3 days in a row really low .., like groin. It stopped for last 2 days and today feels like period cramps!! Uughhhhh!! I did read somewhere that if you dont know exact day of o u should test 19 days after possible conception. So we'll see! Good luck to u all... And keep us all posted!!!

Well today is 12dpo.BFN again. Got my hopes up last night when I had a faint line on my strip test only to realise that it was the morning one and had dried an showed the line. Really don't know why I'm pas as I know I'm not pregnant. Last peg I got a BFP dpo 11. I'm not having any symptoms at all. Not even af. Just want af to show her ugly mug so I can get on with next cycle...it would be nice if I could get caught next month and give
OH a great Xmas prezzie...
When you girls testing.

I need help! I am 9 or 10 dpo and tonight I couldn't resist... Took a $tree test and swear I see the faintest of faint lines. Is there a shiny spot on the strip where the test result should show up? Maybe that is confusing my eye? Any help?

This is my $tree faint line. Its directly in line with the T which is for test vs. the C which stands for Controlled line, I think. I am testing again tomorrow to be sure... I am 11 dpo today. First sign of any line today.... nothing past 2 days.

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 11
Could I join you all? I'm 9 dpo today, and just got a BFN this morning. I know I'm not out yet, but it was disappointing. My temp is way up today, but I think that's just because I overslept by an hour or two. :dohh:

babmad and remiandlulu, you're both looking good! Fingers crossed that your lines keep getting darker!

Well today is 12dpo.BFN again. Got my hopes up last night when I had a faint line on my strip test only to realise that it was the morning one and had dried an showed the line. Really don't know why I'm pas as I know I'm not pregnant. Last peg I got a BFP dpo 11. I'm not having any symptoms at all. Not even af. Just want af to show her ugly mug so I can get on with next cycle...it would be nice if I could get caught next month and give
When you girls testing.

Harley, I'm RIGHT with you. 12 DPO today and BFN with FMU. I'm out...you just know your body and I know I'm not pregnant. As discouraging as it is, I've come to terms with it. We need to remain as positive as we can and stress free. We're onto cycle #4 TTCand maybe we'll both get our sticky bean for XMas!!:hugs:

Could I join you all? I'm 9 dpo today, and just got a BFN this morning. I know I'm not out yet, but it was disappointing. My temp is way up today, but I think that's just because I overslept by an hour or two. :dohh:

babmad and remiandlulu, you're both looking good! Fingers crossed that your lines keep getting darker!

I had nothing at 9 and 10... so you are correct. My temp is staying higher as well. Good luck! It takes time to show anything. I am still anxious... but don't feel as crazy about my ss as I did yesterday. This is my first experience, so it is certainly nerve wrenching!

When you girls testing.

Harley, I'm RIGHT with you. 12 DPO today and BFN with FMU. I'm out...you just know your body and I know I'm not pregnant. As discouraging as it is, I've come to terms with it. We need to remain as positive as we can and stress free. We're onto cycle #4 TTCand maybe we'll both get our sticky bean for XMas!!:hugs:

Tested this morning with FMU with a frer and a BFN:cry: I think I'm out...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->