tww anxiety, discouraged...

angelady

Reaction score
its weird the 2ww goes slow and fast at the same time, i beleive that the trigger is definitely out of my system today, hpt is -ve, stark white this evening. its been a tough one this time around for me. last time, my whole family situation was more stable, now my dh is away most of the time taking care of his dad and because of that it just feels 'different'. i worry too that carrying my baby everywhere might hurt my chances for a bean to 'stick'. for some reason last time i felt more hopeful...even though i only had one lonely egg, i felt the timing of the iui was way better, this time i feel we were off by a whole day, which as you all know makes a difference especially with older eggs and older sperm too. when i saw those two beautiful eggs, perfectly round and healthy left over after our b2b iui on the screen, i really wondered all the what ifs :shrug: and its made me nervous ever since...even the fact that i had to give myself the trigger...it just didn't feel 'right'. at the first of the b2b iui's the nurse seemed to be trying so hard to get the tube up, i didnt' feel she widened my canal enough with the speculum, wheras the next day with the doc, well she opened me right up and it was a done deal within seconds. and then i got this weird burning in my vagina for 2 days after, had to use cold packs thankfully resolved. but weird. a couple nights ago i had strong twinges that woke me up from my sleep, and i thought 'okay, i'm out'. aghhh...trying to be as positive as i was the last time, but i do feel a bit discouraged that the whole procedure just didn't go as smooth as the last time. go in for b/w for progesterone level on thursday and then preg text march 6th. (*ment--my last iui i got +hpt by 9th/10th dpiui depending on which day you count from--1st iui or 2nd*)

hoping for the best for all of us this round!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->