TWW buddies graduate thread :)

Way to own where you are, Lynny! We'll be thinking of you!

Lots of hugs, lots of love to you Lynny. I'm proud of you. You're strong and so positive. You know it can and will happen again. Love you honey. 😘 xoxox

Quick update for ladies that don't follow my journal and I apologize to those reading this again, I had some spotting over the weekend (can we say terrified) so I went in yesterday and more or less demanded a scan (my doc was out and the midwife just wanted to betas with followup in two days, as if waiting all weekend wasn't bad enough) she was really nice about it and asked if I was certain on my dates, obviously I was. So we went to the scan room and saw a tiny little bean with a hb of 154/min! So relieved, the tech went on to make sure all was measuring and looking okay and said it was. We were 6w+2 yesterday and she said I was measuring 6+0, but that it's not enough to change the due date at this point and being so early. On "pelvic rest" until 13 weeks, but that's okay if it means keeping our little monkey in there! I'm sure I can find a way to get DH through the next 6 weeks or so :haha:

Lynny I'm so sorry hun! :hugs: to you!

Glad everything was ok Twinkie! get to resting!!

Not too bad today! I kept my breakfast down at least. :D Excited for my scan in... 5.5 hours!

Me either Melly!!! And glad you kept down breakfast today!

Melly! Twins! Whaaaaat?!

You're making me nervous for my first scan in 2 hours. What a surprise! Do multiples run in the family?

Yes, twins!!! I am still reeling (and grinning!).

My maternal grandmother had (stillborn) twins, so I have it on my side. And my cousin on that side had twins, although one of them didn't survive. :(
frenchie, I hope your scan goes well!!! I'll be back in the morning to check results. :D

Everything went well. I'm measuring on schedule at 6w4d. Finally got an Rx to do something about this perpetual nausea. Here's hoping it works quickly!

It's a photo of a print-out. Not great quality, but you can see the heartbeat!

Attachments

• IMAG0511-1.jpg
    IMAG0511-1.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 6
Whoa! Congrats melly! Did you have any idea, any feelings like it might be twins? That's so exciting :) :) :)

Also, super big yay frenchie, I get a scan at 7 weeks and hope it looks as good as yours ;)

Melly!!! OMG! Congrats dear (may I say slightly jealous, but alas, we just had our scan on Monday and only one in there for me!) I am so happy for you!

Frenchie-<3 your scan pic! Glad all looks well for you and I hope you can take control of your nausea! Are you actually vomiting or is it just the nauseated feeling?

Twins! My goodness Melly! I'd have a heart attack lol! And Frenchie scan looks so good!

So I had my meeting with the doctor at the fertility clinic today. I'll be scheduled for a dnc on Friday. He also mentioned that the findings of my June cycle is that I have a heart shaped uterus- it's called an arcuate uterus. So sperm may be meeting egg but it has a harder time implanting. Its an easy fix. So I have hope! A light at the end of the tunnel. And maybe that's why it took me so long to get pregnant this time. We're also going to do some rpl testing since this is my second loss. I have my hubby- he had to cancel a fishing trip he'd been looking forward to this weekend- but together we'll get through this weekend and the poor guy will get laid again;)

Yay frenchie!! Heyyyyyy little bubba!! The heartbeat looks good :D

kwynia, I had a tiny suspicion because I felt like I was complaining about feeling sick/gross more than most people, but I am a total hypochondriac so I was trying not to over-sell it. :lol: Also because I was already embarrassed by the size of my belly at 9 weeks!

Can I join the thread? =) I saw the link from the July testers thread.
I think I should be due on March 29th. :baby:

Wow Melly - Congrats!!!!!

Love the scan pic Frenchie & best of luck that the medicine helps with your nausea.

I look forward to everyone's upcoming scans as well!! Good luck to you all!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->