TWW buddies graduate thread :)

wantababy you're attitude is great! You'll have your second when it's the right time for your family:)

Hope everyone is having a nice day! I'm determined to have a stress free weekend by staying off google:)

It looks like I'm miscarrying. Started spotting and cramping.

Oh Lynny I am both shocked & deeply saddened by your news. I am so very sorry for your loss. I want to give you the biggest hug right now.

No, no, no, no, NO! I am so sorry Lynny, why does this keep happening to all good people! :hugs: Any chance it's just spotting? Oh hun, I just feel terrible! Be easy on yourself!

Oh lynny. I just had an odd feeling after seeing your post on my thread so I came looking for you. I really hope it's just a spot or two. We can't all have a crappy news. Hope you are ok xx

Thank you ladies. It really sucks. When my levels went up on Thursday I was so happy and hopefully. My hubby and I were 4 hours north at my sister in laws and we drove home. I just want to be home with him and the puppy. Still spotting- not a whole lot but a bit when I wipe. Also getting sharp cramps which is how I know this isn't going to have a good outcome. I'll survive. Just hope it doesn't take another year to get pregnant again.

Hey mamma's to be !! I wanna join PLEASE! 😆
I'm due March 9

I can't believe this is real! I feel like I may just POAS again just to read "PREGNANT"
Eeeekk babies!

Oh Lynny, I hope it's not what you think somehow. :( Lots of people seem to have spotting and everything turns out okay. :hugs:

Welcome, Meg!

I can definitely tell I'm preggers because I'm having the phantom toots! Who.... oh, it was me!

its weird what you notice once you see the +
i've been gassy...just thought it was something I ate lol. my boobs are starting to feel a little more tender but still nothing crazy. i still feel like i'm expecting AF just cramps on an off which is normal.

who was the first person you girls told besides your DH? i'm trying to wait to get a b

** a blood test and a ultra sound before we announce to just family. i may have spilled the beans to my best friend tho lol. we were walking around the grocery astore and i told her i needed to go into the pasta & sauce isle....i grabbed the " PREGO " sauce and held it to my belly. we started laughing and crying in the middle of the busy isle. a guest walked by an said " whats all the tears an hugs about? i want a hug! " we laughed it off....he was a bit of a creeper! lol.

my sister is coming on the 12th from Denver CO and i don't know how i'll keep my mouth shut.

Oh lynny, I am so sorry you have to go through this! I'm still hoping somehow you are just one of those women that spotted and goes on to have a perfect healthy baby!

Welcome Meg! and Frenchie, I've been crazy gassy too, no fun :(

How are you going today Lynny?? :hugs:

Meg, I wrote a little paragraph about it in my TTC journal, but our first 'telling someone IRL' experience was in Japan a few days ago - we told a random friendly old Japanese lady who was sitting beside us at a sushi bar and wanted to buy me a drink! She was sooooo happy. We are waiting until 12 weeks before telling the family though, and my SIL is staying with us for a few days at the moment so it's tough not to say anything!!

We always said we wouldn't tell until we hear the heart beat. It's sooo hard! I can't wait until 12 weeks bc we're going on vacation week 12-14 and I'll be with so many friended and family I would give it away lol.

Ooooh vacation! And hopefully when it sounds like your first trimester symptoms will be resolving themselves. I just got back from a two week vacation from 4+4 to 6+4 and I spent half of it feeling wretched with morning sickness and bowel issues. :lol:

I have finally started a pregnancy journal after some prodding! We have a protostar on board!

Lol. I had started one back when we started trying and we were having issues. Now to add the BFP ! Also Made a chalk board today for our weekly count downs :)

So sorry Lynny. 💕

With our first we waited until the 12-week ultrasound to tell people. Before that I had only told a random person I met at work, but it felt nice to get it off my chest. This time around the dr is doing an ultrasound at 7 weeks (I'm not sure why he didn't last time), so if everything looks good we'll tell our parents and my SIL who is staying with us for a week in August. Otherwise the official announcement will be at 12 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->