TWW buddies graduate thread :)

Oh lynny! I was so hoping that this is exactly what would happen today for you!! I was keeping my fingers crossed that it was just odd bleeding/old blood hopefully. Your numbers sound great, can't wait to see what radiology comes back with for you!!! :happydance:

ASM-appt went well, by the time I went to the lab it was too late in the date to get my numbers, so he'll have to call tomorrow with those, next appointment as of now is August 7th :)

August 7th is when I was supposed to see my RE. So happy to cancel that apt!

What do then numbers actually measure? Do you think my md will do a test to get them at some point?

Meg-I don't even know what there all was, there was way to much info today! But it includes beta, iron, clotting factor, rh factor, and a few other things that i don't remember, sorry :(

Congrats to all the new :bfp: :yipee:

Yay Lynny, really happy there's still a smigden of hope. Praying for you hun!!!

Sorry if I stay away for a bit, I work 2 jobs so I just try to juggle what I can with b&b.

According to the little online edd calculators, based on my assumed late o my due date is around march 8.

Take care ladies :)

Lol. It's ok Twinkie. I just hear " my numbers " a lot but have no clue what that means. Lol.

Anyone else sleeping like absolute balls? I get so tired but can fall asleep. Then when I do finally fall asleep I wake up after a couple hours & I'm up for hours or tossing and turning. I got up an tried to sleep on the couch at 6am but I kept waking myself up snoring. 😴 I'm a zombie today.

I can't sleep at all either, and I have an early week with one of my daycare kids coming at 6:15. Normally it's 7:30. Fortunately he's little so he goes right back to bed, but still...it's early. I actually found it was easier to get out of bed today because I was just tossing and turning anyway.

On a side note, how are DH's and OH's doing? My guy doesn't realized when he is stressed or has anxiety. It manifests as feeling ill or as a "I need to start exercising 5 times a week" he's hit both those markers in the past few days, I feel bad for him but I have a hard time easing his mind when I can hardly stop thinking about the "what ifs"

Sleep is on/off for me. I fall asleep quickly at night but wake several times in the early morning and fight to fall back asleep. It was worse last week and has gotten a little better the past few days, but still not back to normal.

As far as my DH goes, I'm the stresser in the relationship and he is all, what will be, will be. He's pretty calm about everything, it makes me crazy :wacko:

Lynny - praying for you and FX!

Congrats to all the new BFPs.

My hub is all about knowing everything going on w/ the baby. Size, shape, ect. Before we got our BFP he was the calm one like Twinkie's hub. Constantly telling me to relax and stop stressing or planning and worrying. He takes all his frustrations out at work and busts his butt there.

Not yet. Nurse will call this afternoon with the radiology results.

I did have some pink on the tp this morning which sent me back on the crazy train. The bit of brown I learned to handle but pink isn't good. So still waiting. My high hopes not so high. And today is my birthday and I really don't want to spend it in the er. I have a dinner planned tonight and my sister and I are going shopping.

I am glad I told my mom and my sisters and my bestie. I have a great support system around me. So if I have to cancel dinner tonight there's no awkward explanation.

Just continue to wait I guess!

Happy birthday Lynny! :hugs: I hope the universe is kind to you today, you deserve a break.

I am waking multiple times overnight but hard to say if that's still jetlag related or pregnancy related!

Happy birthday Lynny!!! I am hoping you get the best birthday news ever this afternoon!!!

Melly I'd say a combination of both. I fly for a living and even going to the west coast kills me let alone Japan!

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Kwynia yay we're almost birthday twins! Any plans?

I'm so scared to go the bathroom! This is even worse then the 2ww when you think af is coming!

Well, as a matter of fact, I'm birthday twins with my daughter who is turning 4, so we'll be having a little party :)

OMG you guys! Good news! The nurse called and they do see something growing in there. I'm measuring less than 6 weeks so that's why no heartbeat was found- too early for this little guy. She mentioned pain on my right side yesterday during the ultrasound (remember I said she was asking if that hurt) they were worried about ectopic but she said it looks like a ruptured cyst. My nurse also mentioned she ordered other blood tests as well to make sure everything was good (can't remember exactly what they were. I have the memory of a squirrel) and they were good. She's pretty confident this will be a normal pregnancy (please for the love of god!). Next week will be more telling I guess. Ultrasound booked for Monday.

My other little worry now- oh it never ends!!!!!! The fact I measured less than 6 weeks. It's been 4 weeks 1 day the clinic told me I was about to ovulate. Maybe I ovulated a couple days later? That makes sense. Why didn't I do opk's then? I stopped when she told me I was ovulating. Oh well! Let's hope this little guy grows and continues to grow!

And the rollercoaster continues lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->