TWW buddies graduate thread :)

I'm not sure when I'll have any of that yet. I have a OB apt Wednesday. Should I call the md and let him know I'm expecting and need a blood test? Or do I wait? Lol.

I would certainly let them know in advance that you've gotten a positive pregnancy test!! My clinic didn't send me for a blood test, they just made me pee on another stick in the office. :lol:

Oh wow!
I just called them and my office doesn't do blood tests! The woman said " honey pregnancy tests are expensive enough!" Haha. Well at least this lady gets it! Lol. I have my first apt the 14th for an ultrasound and we'll see the heartbeat. I'll have the tissues ready.
Someone pinch me.
How are you girls?! How are you holding up Lynny?

Hey Meg! Still good thing you called :) I have an appointment today with the dr and OB consultant. Not sure if they'll do a blood test or not, I kinda want them to as I'd like to know my number, but who knows. You are getting in so quickly for your first scan, that is awesome!! I have no idea when we'll do one, but hoping the dr discusses it this afternoon. You are a bit ahead of me, so you'll get HB before I will. I'm hoping to be able to get a scan by 8 weeks to hear the hb!

Lynny-thinking of you dear! Do you still have to go in today?

You're a week ahead of me, Meg. I have my first scan on the 23rd. I didn't know you could hear the heartbeat by then!

Frenchie, where did you get the march mallows graphic!!!???? Love it!

The lady at the office was such a sweetheart! She asked why I was going in on Wednesday and I told her it was to meet the MD and bc I've been having infertility issues. She was saying they like to have the patient in between 6-7 weeks to see the heart beat. I think to also make sure the baby is in the right spot. I'm not complaining lol.
She said " oh we'll I'm sure your anxious so let's see then we can get you in! " & it just so happen to be exactly @ 7 weeks. ;) I don't know if I can keep the secret much longer than that. We're having lots of family time that week when my sisters here so it's perfect timing & the 20th is a big picnic with my best friends an their babies so I can at least tell the people closest to me. I probely will keep it from my coworkers for a bit.

@twinkie : I joined the March group and the graphics are in the first post:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...arch-mallows-due-march-2015-come-join-us.html

Meg, maybe my math is totally wrong, but your ticker says you're 5+0 weeks, and the 14th is a week away, so wouldn't you be exactly 6 weeks? I think that's on the bubble of whether you'd be able to see a heartbeat (just saying that so you don't stress if there isn't one yet!).

Lynny, any updates sweetie? I hope you're doing okay. :hugs:

My app says the heart is forming this week. We won't beable to hear it just see it. I'm 5 weeks but yes the 14th I'll be 6.

Unfortunately I have started bleeding and took another test and it was negative after 6 positives. :( we decided we r goin to wait to try for quite a while. We realized we weren't ready for another baby and we need to let Natalie enjoy her time with her parents.

I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:.

Hey mamma's to be !! I wanna join PLEASE! 😆
I'm due March 9

I can't believe this is real! I feel like I may just POAS again just to read "PREGNANT"
Eeeekk babies!

Congrats meg!

Frenchie, where did you get the march mallows graphic!!!???? Love it!

Hehe compliment for me since I made it :blush:

You guys are so sweet for thinking of me:) Congrats Meg! Funny the month you really thought it wasn't going to happen and it does!

Soooo bear with me ladies but it looks like there still may be a smidgeon of hope for me. So on Saturday when I saw the brown on the tp and I had the cramping I thought for sure I was miscarrying. With my hcg levels not doubling I was on miscarriage watch. So yesterday the cramping eased- except for one breathtaking one at night and the spotting stopped.

So this morning I went in for my 6 week scan. She did abdominal first then internal. At one point she probed me and was asking if I felt pain. I don't think that happens on normal 6 week scans. Also, when she pulled the wand out it was covered in brown. My heart just sank when I saw that. Not something you want to see on your first scan. So after the nurse calls me in and says they see a gestational sack but they can't see if there's anything in it or a heartbeat. She said they're going to send it to radiology. She also mentioned if I start bleeding and cramping go to the ER. Then she had me do another blood test. Again- something they wouldn't have done under normal circumstances. So I walked out convinced of the worst.

So the nurse calls me this afternoon and my hcg levels went up! They were 1500 on thursday and today 5000. She also said my progesterone is going up too. I was floored. She won't get the radiology report back until tomorrow afternoon but she remains hopeful. Now I don't feel pregnant at all. My boobs aren't as sore as they were. I'm not gagging at everything like my last pregnancy. I'm just fatigued. And bloated.

So long story short- some nice news today but at the same time I'm still extremely worried. I won't feel better until they find a heartbeat and we see some growth. And every trip to the washroom is filled with terror I'll see blood. I really thought I was miscarrying. Maybe I still will. It's just all so crazy!

Glad I have you ladies to ride the roller coaster with me!

Oh lynny I am so glad to hear that there is still hope!! And I so hope they see more at the next scan!!

Wow Lynny, I will be sending the biggest most positive thoughts your way :hugs:

Lynny - THIS IS FANTASTIC NEWS!! I am sending every positive vibe you & your little beans way!!! Fx Fx Fx you get good news from radiology!!!!!

That's such good news Lynny!! Big big hugs getting sent your way!! Xoxoxoxoxoxox

kwynia - just saw your BFP on the POAS party thread!! What's your EDD so I can add you to the list? :happydance:.

Thanks ladies! I so appreciate having you all here no matter the outcome. Some more brown spotting tonight which sends my anxiety level back up but I did get some serious vaginal probing with that stick today. I was closing my eyes wishing it would end lol.

kwynia?? Eagerly awaiting good news! I'll have to hop onto the party thread!

Lynny, what a rollercoaster - I hope it keeps going up and up from hereon out!

Thanks ladies! I'm excited but nervous, I know you all relate, this is probably the best support group you could ask for. EDD is march 18th, if it's a sticky then I'll be due a week before DS turns 3 on March 25th. I think I am going to test again tomorrow with fmu to hopefully see a darker line. My frer was afternoon pee with only about an hour hold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->