Tww day 1 on 8th of Jan, come chat to mee x (ttc surro baby, hope I'm welcome)

Hi tiny,
Unfortunately I am having some sort of allergic reaction with hives... Such a bummer. My health insurance company is running late with sending our new info so I don't know when I'll make it to a doctor. Thankfully its not in my airways or anything. Bottom line is, I am a bit miserable. Hoping it just goes away. I'm drowning myself in coconut oil tonight in case its not an allergic reaction but rather a nice little present from one of my kiddos at work. Its my last resort.

On a happier note, I got a new thermometer that is an official BBT thermometer. I have had suspicions about my old one giving faulty numbers for years now and just kept rolling with it. I have never been a great temper except around O time (until I started doing fertility friend) so never bothered changing it. I tested the new one against the old one a few times today and it looks like I am warmer than I thought I was. So that was fun.

How are you doing?

Hey guys!
Winter - ugh that sounds ruddy awful :( I hope and pray it goes away very soon! Hopefully the oil will help a little, coconut oil is magic.

AFM - 7dpo tomorrow, I have been pretty ill with this weird achey head and jaw and getting nauseous. I got so shaky earlier, I could hardly type and then I ate and I was fine. The last time that happened was when I was pregnant, otherwise blood sugar doesn't effect me like that. But it could be being ill. I feel mostly better writing this but it seems to come and go. Xx

Mummafrog have you tested yet?!

Quick update- thanks for the sympathy, made it to the dr after my eyes started puffing up. Apparently its an over excited histamine allergic reaction. I got some antihistamines and am already feeling better which is a huge relief. I had her prescribe the lowest dose because of my "might be pregnant" status. They also make me super sleepy. I am thankful its such a simple treatment and not an infection.

Hi mummafrog, how did your cycle end?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->