TWW is doing my head in

Ahh yea good morning and happy Monday. Not! DB and I planned not to go to work today because of freezing rain. Stayed up watching football. Wake to yip... No bad weather. Tried as anything. POAS of course bfn. :dohh: off to the shower now. How will I get through the day?
Ttyl ladies!

Hi

Just thought I'd put my head in and say hi!! I'm at the end of the TWW, AF was due yesterday but no sign yet - still holding out hope even though I had a BFN on Friday!

Fingers crossed for everyone, and let's help keep each other sane!

Skweek - hope you get everything done!

Bonnie - :hugs: hang in there!

Cb1 - hello! Let's hope that AF being late is a sign, exciting!!

I've just started spotting, MEH :(

Right, I'm off to work, which will no doubt be horrendously busy! Oh well, at least it'll keep my mind off things. Have lovely days girls...

ok ladies,
we have been quiet today.
figured i would jump in a say hi :wave:

how is everyone today? any less crazy? :wacko:

its funny, but looking at the calendar today, the begining of this month and the start of all this crazy temping and opk and signs seems so far away. And Ov seems so far away even though it was only a week ago (also the last :sex: gigglin)
Its hard to believe that in only 1 week :witch: will show or not show
yeah....i am loosing it-lol
stressful at work...teenage daughter to make me crazy and i should be doing homework for school now instead of posting on here! :dohh:
7DPO and counting!

Hey Bonnie, I should be sleeping rather than posting on here, it's 4:25 am and I'm wide awake! I've just got this thought going through my head - no AF still, and BFN's all the way so far... Gonna do another test when I get up, but I'm feeling impatient - I'm fairly sure it's a major sign of craziness if I go and test at this time of the morning though!! Oh no, I'm becoming a poas addict :haha:

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! If you're 7dpo now, when are you planning on testing?

Haha I have been testing for a couple of days now. Got the high sensitivity ones on line. It's more for the giggles. I know it's stupid to do but I have no patience! Lol. I guess when I see something on one I'll know it's real because there is not an evap line. Even after sitting all day I have no clue where the control line will be. So alas 8dpo and bfn. Go figure! Lol
Off to the gym. Almost 6 am and I was up every hour for half the night to pee so I'm not in the mood for the gym. Lol. But I was parked behind DB so had to get up to let him out anyway. Then work. Ugh. Really looking forward to being a SAHM come fall!
Have a great day ladies!

More cramps and this time bit of blood tinged mucus. Fx'd
So excited over a bit of goo! Lol
Going to search cvs for a FRER after work

Oooh that's exciting! FX'd!

I'm out for this month, which means a whole 'nother TWW for me next month. I have already reserved my place in this thread and on the local psych ward :haha:

Oooh that's exciting! FX'd!

I'm out for this month, which means a whole 'nother TWW for me next month. I have already reserved my place in this thread and on the local psych ward :haha:

:hug: elski. At least you have a PMA and can joke a bit about it

Did my days wrong I am actually 8 days DPO lol! Cramping, hot flushes, thirsty, peeing and tired. Weird taste still in my mouth, and tingly nipples.

Did my days wrong I am actually 8 days DPO lol! Cramping, hot flushes, thirsty, peeing and tired. Weird taste still in my mouth, and tingly nipples.

Sounds promising! I just bought a box of frer's. Lol

Hi every1, sorry I was MIA - got away for a couple of days which has been so good. Taken my mind off things a bit. I am a bit gutted that I'll not be getting a bfp before what would have been our due date. But here's to pma!! Im keeping fx for y'all!! And of course there's always next month :) and we can drive ourselves bonkers all over again lol

Cb1 any update?

Bonnie & anorak - sounds promising, keeping fx for you

Elski - sorry you're out, reckon I am too. Bfns all the way, af due today & certainly feels like she is on her way.

Good luck every1 xx

Hiya Threebirds! Glad you got away and cleared your head a bit and sorry to hear about the BFNs :hugs: The witch is due for me today too (also getting BFNs) I thought she was here last night but it was just spotting so she's just teasing me at the moment. She'll come full force today though, without a doubt. See you here for the Feb TWW then, seeing as we're around the same time!

Bonnie - let us know how you get on with the FRERs! :winkwink:

Bfn this am. What a suprise. Not!
9dpo but who's counting!
Have a good day ladies

Hey guys! Today I felt dizzy and a little sick at work. Just feel really tired. Peed lots as well today. Usually I pee about twice at work, today it was 6!

Hey guys! Today I felt dizzy and a little sick at work. Just feel really tired. Peed lots as well today. Usually I pee about twice at work, today it was 6!

Me too except the peeing part was normal. Couldn't drink my coffee -it smelled bad :coffee:(oh the horror!:cry:). A touch of heartburn when I woke and boobs are tender ( or they are becuase I am squeezing them too much to see if they are tender lmao!) :wacko:

Haha, I forgot myself at work and walked out of the toilet squeezing my boobs!!! I then just pretended I was folding my arms!! The dizziness was the worst! I never get dizzy!

Haha, I forgot myself at work and walked out of the toilet squeezing my boobs!!! I then just pretended I was folding my arms!! The dizziness was the worst! I never get dizzy!

:haha::loopy::fool:
I thought I was the only one!
Thanks for the best laugh all day!
I needed that!

Hehe no worries. You know I sit here thinking about the BFP. I am so scared. I hope we get what we want this month hun. :dust: xxxxxx

Fx bonnie & anorak xx
Im out but in for going through it all again v soon lol

* babydust girls *

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g