TWW is doing my head in

I am also going to wait till 14 DPO. It is sooooo hard though!!!!! Grrrr! x

I am also going to wait till 14 DPO. It is sooooo hard though!!!!! Grrrr! x

It is, but there is no point depressing yourself for the next couple of days...give yourself a break!

Congrats anorak :hugs:

Now I'll just have to find me another OCD, control-freak TWWer to obsess with in Feb! :haha:

Congrats anorak :hugs:

Now I'll just have to find me another OCD, control-freak TWWer to obsess with in Feb! :haha:

Might be me! Dpo 14 and still bfn. Ugh

Oh boooo :( still no AF though so maybe all is not lost hun?

I guess. I'm going bonkers :wacko:
Only thing keeping me going is temp was still up this morning
I also did some research and found it could take up to 12-19 dpo to show, plus I am very well hydrated so my urine is never very concentrated. Debating if I should call dr for a blood test or hold out.

Bonnie, don't lose hope. I think I take after my Dad's Mum who had about 11 children. My Mum took 15 years to conceive me (it won't take you that long!). I am not going to make it public till I see the doctors on Friday. Felt like utter crap today. Done nothing but sneeze and sniffle and nose is red raw! I think I am a little in denial and now the panic has also set in. Also have an headache and don't know if I should take a paracetamol. I can now obsess over something else! I am wishing you lots and lots of baby dust on here :dust:

Bonnie, don't lose hope. I think I take after my Dad's Mum who had about 11 children. My Mum took 15 years to conceive me (it won't take you that long!). I am not going to make it public till I see the doctors on Friday. Felt like utter crap today. Done nothing but sneeze and sniffle and nose is red raw! I think I am a little in denial and now the panic has also set in. Also have an headache and don't know if I should take a paracetamol. I can now obsess over something else! I am wishing you lots and lots of baby dust on here :dust:

Hahahahah it would be a miracle! I would be 54! I think I will have thrown in the towel by then for sure!

Hope you fell better hun! I feel confident you have yourself a sticky bean!

Have also found some good research that having to wait until day of missed period is more common than manufacturers of early preg tests would have you believe...

https://contraception.about.com/od/contraceptionfailure/a/pregnancytests.htm

been having some little cramps today though so feel absence of BFP is probably because :witch: will show soon!

Anorak - it's fine to take paracetamol...

Have also found some good research that having to wait until day of missed period is more common than manufacturers of early preg tests would have you believe...

https://contraception.about.com/od/contraceptionfailure/a/pregnancytests.htm

been having some little cramps today though so feel absence of BFP is probably because :witch: will show soon!

Thanks twist
Fx'd the witch status away from us all
I also found that it can take up to 19dpo for a urine test to be positive.
I need to learn to be more patient it seems :dohh:

Anorak!!! I am sooo happy for you!!! :happydance:!!!!
Congrats!!!!

I am also really suffering with stuffy sinus' and a constant headache! BUT brown spotting has set in already - so now just to wait for AF to show up!!

H & H for you hun!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"