TWW is doing my head in

I went all dizzy again, and also had cold chills. Still loads of creamy white CM. Little niggles of cramps on my left hand side. This morning I got up off the couch and had a shooting like pain on my left hand side near my overy. Felt like a pulled muscle. It went as soon as it came. Not moody, not irratable and not all weepy. My boobs feel full, not not achey. The only thing that hurts are my nipples. Peeing lots today and getting up every night to pee as well. I hardly ever do this.

Fx bonnie & anorak xx
Im out but in for going through it all again v soon lol

* babydust girls *

Hang in there threebirds.

Today I feel pretty normal so far- whatever that means.
10dpo and bfn.
By boobs are a little sore not bad. Just tired. DB sent me to bed early last night and didnt bug me to go ro the gym the am. TGIF.
Guess I'll be stopping by CVS on the way home for more FRER' s

Getting loads of little ectopic heart beats too. I do suffer from them, but not had them for ages. It is probably the anxiety. Tested today and got a Big Fat Negative.

11dpo. :bfn:
X2
Ready to cry--almost am...damn is that a sign now-yes I'm reaching.
Rationally I know it's early but.....

Not sure when AF is due. My regular calendar program I always use says Monday. Ff says Wednesday.

DB is so sweet. Pushing me with extra sleep and healthy foods. I haven't told him I have been testing.

Ok now I am crying. Crap. Grr

:cry:

X2

Not sure when AF is due. My regular calendar program I always use says Monday. Ff says Wednesday.

DB is so sweet. Pushing me with extra sleep and healthy foods. I haven't told him I have been testing.

:hugs: I hate that horrible time where you know it's coming but you're just waiting! Still though, you're not out til AF shows her ugly face so chin up!

AF finally put me out of my misery today after 5 days of spotting.

X2

:hugs: I hate that horrible time where you know it's coming but you're just waiting! Still though, you're not out til AF shows her ugly face so chin up!

AF finally put me out of my misery today after 5 days of spotting.

Thanks-im just winey-lol
We have DB's kids this weekend so i have to put on a face and get on with it

At least she is getting it over with finally for you and can go on her witchy way!
fx'd for you in Feb! You can have a valentine baby!
:dust:

That's good though, it'll keep you plenty busy and distracted having kids about :) are they nice kids?

Yes-they are great kids. And he is such a great dad...
one has a bad cold so i will stay back with her while DB and the other 2 go for a walk
Then the girls and I are going to make Unicorn Poop Cookies later.
My DD is off with her dad and bf this weekend as per usual.

Hi ladies,
Well feels like af is about to get me. Been really crampy all day and had a bit of brown spotting this morning.
Cramping is getting worse tonight.
So just waiting for AF to show up now I expect.

11 DPO. Test and got a :bfn:.

Still tingly nipples and niggly cramps. Loads of white CM still. I think AF will show though.....meh.

Join the club anorak!!
but that is fine with me! just waiting for AF to show so we can get started on cycle 11!!! I am starting to think 11 is my real lucky number!!
House number 11, post code 11, car reg 11!! Now lets hope we get a BFP in cycle 11 too!!!

To be honest Skweek35, I think I am asking too much. I only stopped taking Cerazette on Boxing day! I mean, I still had OV cramps and periods every month on that! Even that didn't stop my body! I really don't think that this will be my cycle. Although I did OV tests and I did OV! Who knows!! x

It could well be your month still hun,
you are not out till AF shows up!!
I have had a lot of spotting this evening. Thinking AF is iminent(oops spelling!!)
So just waiting for af to show up and then we can get started on cycle 11!!
I am so hoping this is going to be my lucky number!

It's my first round on Clomid and I am getting very frustrated! I am 11DPO, AF is due anytime now up to Tues, so don't want to test early, so I am going to hold out!! :wacko:

Good Luck heavenly!!! Let us know if AF shows up.

Still waiting for AF to show up here. Still feeling rather crampy.

Fx for everyone in tww, would so love to see a bfp or two:)
Im cd4 so only 10-11 days and im back in the tww lol.
Have a good day folks, here's lots of :dust:

Now 12 DPO. Tugging feeling in lower abdomen. Still loads of CM. Nipples only part that hurt. Having ectopic heart flutters (which I have not had for a while, that could be anxiety though!). Tested this morning. :bfn:

Now 12 DPO. Tugging feeling in lower abdomen. Still loads of CM. Nipples only part that hurt. Having ectopic heart flutters (which I have not had for a while, that could be anxiety though!). Tested this morning. :bfn:

12DPO, not testing til 14DPO though, don't want to keep depressing myself. lol

At least AF hasn't turned up yet!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"