TWW is doing my head in

Well, still no sign of AF. 15DPO and CD28, must be the Clomid doing something to my cycle!!

Will test again on Fri if AF doesn't show!

Love and :dust: to everyone! xx

AF finally turned up this morning, so I have a 29 day cycle, probably due to Clomid. So start taking the Clomid again tomorrow, might OV around Valentines Day! And won't be testing til CD30, will save me a fortune on tests and keep the blood pressure down!!

Love to all and :dust: to those still to test! xxx

AF finally turned up this morning, so I have a 29 day cycle, probably due to Clomid. So start taking the Clomid again tomorrow, might OV around Valentines Day! And won't be testing til CD30, will save me a fortune on tests and keep the blood pressure down!!

:hugs

Ladies.... To February!

Ladies.... To February!

I'm beginning of March, can't find a thread though...:shrug:

Ladies.... To February!

Heavenly, maybe it's got your name on it?:winkwink::haha::hugs:

:hug::hug::dust:

Ladies.... To February!

I'm sure one will appear soon enough...

In the meantime this thread will have all the TWW-induced-psychosis you could ever ask for :winkwink:

Ladies.... To February!

I'm sure one will appear soon enough...

In the meantime this thread will have all the TWW-induced-psychosis you could ever ask for :winkwink:

I have found the March testing thread.

But I will still hang around in here!! :winkwink:

Lol can't believe its nearly tww time again. No doubt i'll be banging my head off the walls in a few days. Right now just fx that I def do ov this cycle. Been using a combo of bding & softcup insem again this cycle. Got my smily face on the opk today. Have been trying to stay off b&b a bit, so now I have to catch up on this thread. Hows everyone doing? x

Hi hun, it's funny how this time rolls around so quickly yet the TWW seems to be torturously long! :winkwink:

I got my double lines on OPK today. We BD'd last night, but I'm not sure whether we should BD again tonight since I got a +ve, or just BD tomorrow night, or both! :wacko:

Did you ov last cycle? Do you temp?

Hi hun, it's funny how this time rolls around so quickly yet the TWW seems to be torturously long! :winkwink:

I got my double lines on OPK today. We BD'd last night, but I'm not sure whether we should BD again tonight since I got a +ve, or just BD tomorrow night, or both! :wacko:

Did you ov last cycle? Do you temp?

I shouldn't be OVing til next week but my monitor showed a High yesterday and today, so we will BDing this week as well...just in case....

I am not going to test early, last cycle the 2WW was horrible, so this cycle, I am waiting for 28 days to pass, before I test, as 28 days was my cycle last cycle. It will keep me sane!! :wacko:

Hello!
Ff gives me an ov date of the 16th. I plan on starting OPK this weekend.
Af is due 3/1. I did put myself on the feb testing thread for 2/29 which is a day early and I am going to try to wait to test. I will see.

Hello!
Af is due 3/1. I did put myself on the feb testing thread for 2/29 which is a day early and I am going to try to wait to test. I will see.

Hallo trouble, who said you could leave the Barry White thread!! :growlmad::hi:

Hello!

Who are you calling trouble, trouble! :rofl:
This is my old stomping ground-I have not abandoned Barry White!

Hello!

Who are you calling trouble, trouble! :rofl:

This is my old stomping ground-I have not abandoned Barry White!

Glad to hear it, that is sacrilege!! :growlmad: :rofl:

Shall we just rename this thread the barry white tribute act?? haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back