TWW is doing my head in

Sorry you're back under such circumstances anorak :(

How did the temping go, threebirds, did you ov? According to my FF chart, I ov'd on weds (CD12) so am D3PO now. Let the TWW craziness commence! :loopy:

Good luck ladies. And Elski yep ovd :) so that helps! Tww with no ov really sucks - altho at least ya can have a glass of wine! I ovd on wed or poss thurs so about the same DPO. Ive all the symptoms lol (tired, nauseus ...) - but then felt that way last cycle too & that was nothing. So what does my body know?
Working on being positive tho. Tomorrow would have been my due date, so a time of reflection & sadness (but not pity & negativity). Had a good day with DH today.

Nite all x

Excellent Bonnie! I seemed to ov early too, it's my first month charting temps properly and it would seem it happened on CD12 even tho I still had +ve opk on 13th too (as well as 12th).

Threebirds :hugs: for your due date but so glad you're feeling positive and determined to be upbeat - it can be hard!

How's everyone else? Good weekends? I'm up at 5am for work tomorrow - hope it doesn't throw my temping all out of sync - and have got a student to mentor so will have to be 'perky, knowledgeable Elski' all day... On a Monday too, BAH! :haha:

*sweeps away the tumbleweed*

It's been very quiet in here recently :winkwink:

*sweeps away the tumbleweed*

It's been very quiet in here recently :winkwink:

Well I am 1 DPO and I am not going to drive myself insane like I did last cycle!! So won't be posting in here for a while but I will keep checking in! :happydance:

Join the club Bonnie - I'm only 2DPO today and so much to do I have little time to think about what could be happening in my body right now.

Hope I can stay this way all through the next 2 weeks!

Join the club Bonnie - I'm only 2DPO today and so much to do I have little time to think about what could be happening in my body right now.

Hope I can stay this way all through the next 2 weeks!

I'm 4 or 5dpo. Most likely 5.
I'm also not that optomistist this cycle so I'm trying not to s/s and get my hopes up. :shrug:

Bonnie I love seeing the naughty nun making her rounds!! she is just gorgeous!! :rofl:

I'm not holding out much hope for this cycle either. I have just started with a personal trainer and she seriously worked my butt this morning!!
So if I do get a sticky bean this cycle it will be a stubborn little one!! But very much wanted and loved!!

Bonnie I love seeing the naughty nun making her rounds!! she is just gorgeous!! :rofl:

I am interested in lots of different threads on here, mainly to read, not to post, but I think I may start posting randomly to spread the love. I don't mean the posts will be sh*t, they will be relevant to the thread...:rofl:

Ok the TWW is rearing its ugly PIA head!
Less than a week gone
Stupid chart!

Have I said how much I love "listening" to your accents?
If I stay on this site much longer I'm going to start to sound like Adele!
(minus the singing voice haha)
DB would probably enjoy that! :rofl::rofl:

Well I am from Saaaaarf Landan originally. :happydance:

Adele....she said snot at the grammys the other night...:rofl:

Well I am from Saaaaarf Landan originally. :happydance:

Adele....she said snot at the grammys the other night...:rofl:

No clue where or what Saaaaaarf Landan is and I missed the Grammys do to the all important :sex:
:haha:

I'm from sarrrf London too, I don't sound like adele tho :)

No clue where or what Saaaaaarf Landan is and I missed the Grammys do to the all important :sex:
:haha:

South London. :flower:

I just caught some highlights, she won loads of Grammys and was crying a bit and said 'ooooh some snot'. Very ladylike!! lol

I'm from sarrrf London too, I don't sound like adele tho :)

I can sound like Carol Vorderman if I am at work...but if I get aeriated, OH says I go into Stacey Slater mode. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->