TWW is doing my head in

Jeez ladies, I almost wish I was ov'ing a week later so I could jump in there and join you :haha:

Jeez ladies, I almost wish I was ov'ing a week later so I could jump in there and join you :haha:

Come on in...I may be OVing this week instead of next week...I have no clue what is going on with my knackered old engine. :rofl:

Hi hun, it's funny how this time rolls around so quickly yet the TWW seems to be torturously long! :winkwink:

I got my double lines on OPK today. We BD'd last night, but I'm not sure whether we should BD again tonight since I got a +ve, or just BD tomorrow night, or both! :wacko:

Did you ov last cycle? Do you temp?
Hiya hope the bding is goin well ;-)
We fitted in a few but Im away tonight so thats us for now. I am temping butnot as rigorously as i was a few mnths back. Will temp tomor to be sure i ov'd. Fx!

And girls c'mon barry white !?

Good luck every1 x

Well I am back TTC after MC on 7/2/12. Not on my TTW yet, but wil be trying again ASAP.

Sorry you're back under such circumstances anorak :(

How did the temping go, threebirds, did you ov? According to my FF chart, I ov'd on weds (CD12) so am D3PO now. Let the TWW craziness commence! :loopy:

Well I am back TTC after MC on 7/2/12. Not on my TTW yet, but wil be trying again ASAP.

Oh No Anorak!!!! :cry: :hugs:
SO sorry to see you back here again!! Glad to see you have picked yourself up again so quickly

lets see if we can get BFP's together

The doctor said one true cycle after the M/C. I am too scared to go guns blazing this week, so I am thinking giving it a good 6 weeks. Although I want to TTC next week, I am too scared.

The doctor said one true cycle after the M/C. I am too scared to go guns blazing this week, so I am thinking giving it a good 6 weeks. Although I want to TTC next week, I am too scared.

well maybe it is best to give it the cycle and let your body rest
:hugs::hugs:

I'd wait til after your next period, anorak. You haven't had a period at all yet since coming off the pill so give your body a chance to catch up with itself as it's had a lot to deal with over the last couple of weeks...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->