TWW & positive OPK CD 29? Unusual hct test? HELP

heybabay818

Reaction score
Hey girls, at this point anyones experiences/advice will be helpful! We have been ttc since mc last year february /:
Yesterday I was on cycle day 29 (2/9/17). Just for the heck of it I took an ovulation test. My ovulation test was a very SUPER positive, which made me very concerned considering I got a "high fertility" blinking smiley on a clear blue digital on 1/25/17. SO having a positive ovulation test 15 days later was weird.
So i went ahead and took a cheapie pregnancy test and the weirdest thing came up about 5 min after. (ill attach the photo)
Basically half a line came out? I am so confused.
anyone with advice or similar experience. please comment thank you!

Attachments

• ctp-261003-1486754623.jpg
    ctp-261003-1486754623.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 4
I would say it's a wonky test just because it's half a line, but not to say that it can't be a bfp either, but I would retest. In early pregnancy, from what I've read, you'd have a positive hpt before you'd have a positive opk to indicate you're pregnant (I did have a darker, but not positive, opk when I got the slightest hint of a bfp on an IC). It's also possible to get a surge before AF.

I'd definitely test again as it looks like it has the potential for a bfp, but I wouldn't rely on that one you took. If you take another of the same brand with the same issue, I'd go out and get a different brand. If that is a bfp, I'm guessing it'd show pretty decently on a FRER (or even a first signal or dollar store test).

Good luck :hugs:

thanks for the reply!
When I saw the half of the 2nd line I started taking few different brands. I think I see a faint line but thats maybe because I want to see a faint line? The weird thing is i got a solid smiley face also on the clearblue digital ovulation test. Doesnt make sense. maybe i ovulated twice this month? :nope:

I would say it's a wonky test just because it's half a line, but not to say that it can't be a bfp either, but I would retest. In early pregnancy, from what I've read, you'd have a positive hpt before you'd have a positive opk to indicate you're pregnant (I did have a darker, but not positive, opk when I got the slightest hint of a bfp on an IC). It's also possible to get a surge before AF.

I'd definitely test again as it looks like it has the potential for a bfp, but I wouldn't rely on that one you took. If you take another of the same brand with the same issue, I'd go out and get a different brand. If that is a bfp, I'm guessing it'd show pretty decently on a FRER (or even a first signal or dollar store test).

Good luck :hugs:

thanks for the reply!
When I saw the half of the 2nd line I started taking few different brands. I think I see a faint line but thats maybe because I want to see a faint line? The weird thing is i got a solid smiley face also on the clearblue digital ovulation test. Doesnt make sense. maybe i ovulated twice this month?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->