Tww started yesterday 1 BFP so far

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hay ladies:hi:, so I'm currently 2dpo, I had a really late O this month (cd 26) never o'd this late before!, And my gosh it was painful, Im going to start testing on the the 4th of June, which will make me 10dpo, anyone else testing around then? ... Feel free to wait it out with me 😊x

Hey.

I always ovulate later in my cycle usually around day 29! I'm going to be testing around the same time.

:dust:

I usually have a 30 day cycle, and O on cd 16, but this cycle has been way off, :shrug: so technically I would of been due af in 4 days ....

Hay ladies:hi:, so I'm currently 2dpo, I had a really late O this month (cd 26) never o'd this late before!, And my gosh it was painful, Im going to start testing on the the 4th of June, which will make me 10dpo, anyone else testing around then? ... Feel free to wait it out with me 😊x

im 2DPO today too! :D Singapore time that is.. hahaha.... im on CD19, i ovulated on CD17 I suppose... that was the last day of my LH Surge. So.... Will possibly test around the same time but shall wait alittle more and test on 6th June (13DPO) or 7th June (14DPO) if i can wait. :p

baby dust to u!!!

3dpo 😴🕙🕥 7days till i can start testing 😞😑

Awww hun i feel u im 2dpo and testing from monday tho xxx

Fx xx

I didn't know time could go so slowly. Around 4dpo for me but it's been the longest 4 days ever. I thought I had "symptoms" yesterday which I know is ridiculous & today feel like I'm out this month already. Need to have strong words with myself!!

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

It's such a drag isn't it ! I hate the waiting game , like waiting to O isn't bad enough 😣 then u have to deal with the tww! Ugh! ..
I'm already SS!! 😁🔫...Good luck Monday emma, I wanna hold out till im atleast 9dpo, @mummy don't feel out Hun its way to early for that😘

:dust: :dust:

Def a drag lol...not sure ill make it till monday hun haha im stocked on ics !! Yeyyy

And def too early feel out xx

Def a drag lol...not sure ill make it till monday hun haha im stocked on ics !! Yeyyy

And def too early feel out xx

:haha: I only got 4 ic's and a digital, hence me not testing before 9dpo .. But if I was stocked up i'd be testing already!! (Yes even at 4dpo😳🙈 😂!!!

It's such a drag isn't it ! I hate the waiting game , like waiting to O isn't bad enough 😣 then u have to deal with the tww! Ugh! ..
I'm already SS!! 😁🔫...Good luck Monday emma, I wanna hold out till im atleast 9dpo, @mummy don't feel out Hun its way to early for that😘

:dust: :dust:

I know I'm a nutter lol. Trying to hold out till Monday but got 30 ics on their way 🙈

Hope we get some nice early bfps

:dust:

I'm 1dpo and have also had late ov this month at CD20!!
We only dtd once which was 3 days before ov, hope we caught it.
Will be testing next Wednesday

Good luck lizzy hun xxxx

Im testin at 2dpo..passing time lol

How is everyone doing ?? 5dpo here, and I have no symptoms as of yet, I normally have sore bb's right after O but nada x

How is everyone doing ?? 5dpo here, and I have no symptoms as of yet, I normally have sore bb's right after O but nada x

No symptoms for me either! Willing next week to be here as it's been the longest wait ever.

My ics have arrived today so obsessing can begin I don't expect to see any lines 😞.

Hope everyone else is doing ok?

LADIES!!!! I NEED HELP...I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK MY PROBABILTY OF BEING PREGGERS IS....... ok i have 25 day avg cycle lengths. i started the 17th ended 23rd had sex early morning on 25th(between1am-3am) i think i ovulated the 26th can i be pregnant?if not all quizes ive took online says my ovulation day was either27th or 28th...the 26th i got pinchy feelings on right side btw so thats y i think i did ovulate then

LADIES!!!! I NEED HELP...I WANT TO KNOW WHAT U GUYS THINK MY PROBABILTY OF BEING PREGGERS IS....... ok i have 25 day avg cycle lengths. i started the 17th ended 23rd had sex early morning on 25th(between1am-3am) i think i ovulated the 26th can i be pregnant?if not all quizes ive took online says my ovulation day was either27th or 28th...the 26th i got pinchy feelings on right side btw so thats y i think i did ovulate then

Honestly your best bet is to take a hpt, if you had sex during your fertile days, you could possibly be pregnant, hope you get the answer you was looking for, and good luck ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->