TWW starts today, anyone else?????

Back in limbo again!! Took a frer and a digital bfn still getting lines on the 10mius not sure if there darker? Thinking must be left over hcg? Still no af. Boobs are killing me will test again in a couple of days and see whats what. Xx

Sorry you're still in limbo hun :hugs: xxx

Any news jbree? Fingers crossed for you... I done a superdrug test this morning and it had a really good line, got some frers and digis coming today so hopefully in a few days I can get a 2-3 x

Yes we have an answer! Af arrived, im just relieved that i have a definitive answer now. Hopefully next month is more straight forward. So will see you next month! X

Thanks.. Im actually ok about it just glad something happened. The guessing game is frustrating. Just have to watch out for when i ovulate dont know if it will be when i was meant to if my period wasnt late or 5 days later now? X

Hi everyone, been busy last few days and not got round to coming on here.
I'm not having much luck with temping, they are all over the place. I think from tomorrow i will be temping orally with a different thermometer, so will be temping both ways for rest of month, as i worried orally wasnt reliable last month, and this month vaginally is worse!!!! As i am already part way into my cycle, i will continue with current temping method, for remainder of cycle, and temp along side of that orally. I am of course using the cbfm advance again this month, but i will also be doing IC opk's morning & evening as of tmorrow, and i will use my first response ovulation test also from cd14. I hope at least one of the methods detect ov, much better if a few of them do at the same time tho :)

Ok so tnite i really want to cry :-(
Ive just dont 2 seperate ov tests, both are positive, i'm only cd11, this is way too early for me! And no chance of bd until wednesday night :-( I really dont know what my body is doing to me :-(
I've had bad pain/discomfort in my ovaries/ovary area all day, and really didnt expect a positive just yet

Morning now. 2 more positive opk's (different brands) and first peak on my cbfm :-/ i gues this is it, a super early ovulation for me.

Oh no! Thats a shame have you had a chance before you oved? Xx

Last time we bd'd was on Sunday night. We were all geared up ready to start bd'ing as of Weds nite up until Monday, expecting ovulation to be around the usual cd16/17.
I was/am a bit shocked this is happening so early :-/

So all signs of ovulation have vanished today, no cm, negative opk, although peak on monitor, but thats how it is, 2 days, and no ov pains today, they have been very uncomfy the past 2 days. But i've not had a temp rise on FF yet, so hoping to see one in the morning. Off camping tnite anyhows. And i've just bought myself the Lady-Comp Baby, a very expensive monitor, but worth every penny! Can use it for help in conception as well as contraception when needed, as i swear i will never touch the bcp again! It totally messes with my cycles :-(

Grrr so i dunno wots happening, all signs have gone, and no temp rise, yet a postitive opk today :-/

Yes it is! Once upon a time my cycles were quite regular, and i knew what was happening & when. Now, i have absolutely no idea whatsoever :-/

Mine are exactly the same. Before I had kids I knew exactly where I stood with my cycles, now it's anyone's guess what is going on!!

I think its the bcp that messes up my cycles. I get to a regular (kind of) cycle, then once i conceive, when i've had baby i go onto bcp, but then wjen i come off it, i'm all messed up again, although this time its taking way longer than usual, and way more messed up that usual. I'm not sure if maybe age & other factors might have something to do with it. But once i hit the 6month mark i will be going to doctors for tests :-/ i do of course hope i dont have to do that, but time will tell.........

How are you doing?

Part of me wishes we were TTC. Hmm. We DTD in the early hours of CD15 but obviously that's too late if I ov CD13. We were supposed to be using something but didn't. No 2ww here, but I'm tempted for next month!

Hi ladies! That all sounds very confusing hmm... Oh what is a baby comp?? I think im due to ovulate on friday after what feels like the longest cycle ever... 5 days late for af then having ovulation 5 days later than when it was meant to happen 😡 Xx

Still no idea whats going on this cycle, think just wait for AF and hope next month is better.
DJ987 awww, if u want to go for it, go for it, it will only be a month earlier than planned wont it? ( sorry if ive got wrong person in thinking u were ttc october)

Jbree its a monitor called Lady-Comp Baby, it looks/sounds amazing and i really hope it is, its very expensive but they do payment plans :) mine comes tmorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->