TWW starts today, anyone else?????

Tested his morning using clear blue on 8/9dpo but BFN. Got cramps from my right ovary today which is also making me think af is coming this month 😔 cycle bit irregular so heaven alone knows when she is going to decide to show up this time. Not going to bother testing again unless she doesn't show up within the next 2 weeks 😔

Ljminer: how far along are you? I'd don't get a BFP till 13dpo (got one at 10dpo with my daughter). There's still time. Fingers crossed for you!

I am starting to feel hopeful about this. Tested twice today and lines are darker each time. They're a lot darker than they have been with past chemicals. I am tentatively excited!
image.jpg

Big congrats squirrel!! I really don't know, I have pcos and have different length cycles but had positive opks that would now make me either 9 10 or 11 dpo but then I also had positive opks days later that would put me at 7 or 8 dpo. I have four kids already and three out of the four were conceived on the first month so it's possible, I guess only time will tell x

Well afs due today for me nothing yet but im sure she will be here by the end of the day. See you ladies again in about 2 weeks! Hopefully no more cps for me and that was my body having a trial run and will nail it next month! X

Lovely lines Squirrel!!

AF due for me today too but nothing as yet. Tested with an asda this morning and definitely a BFN. Just waiting for the witch now. No TTC for us until the end of the year now. Good luck to all you ladies!

Hiya everyone. Looking good Squirrel :) congrats xx
Does anyone else have a positive, or who is still with me for the next cycle? X

Ill be testing next cycle afs late as of today - think the cp has knocked it off a bit but feels like she's coming. So will be trying again this month as soon as shes gone! X

AF got me yesterday. We aren't going to be TTC until at least December!

Awww no DJ987, so she got u too :-(
Sorry ur not going to be around for a while now, but i hope you get a bfp fast when you start :) x

Hello everyone. How are we all today? Enjoying the heat? I am certainly not, but i never have been a fan of heat, and today is just risiculously hot :-(

Thank you ladies. I can hardly believe it has finally happened!!! I just hope this one sticks. I've had really good progression on my tests and I've got a scan booked in for the 10th of August when I'll be 7+4. Nervous and excited!

It is way too hot today. I wouldn't mind if I didn't have to work, but stuck in a boiling (!!!) hot school today and now sat in a bus that is probably about 40 degrees with sweat pouring down my face, it's just too much.

Without speaking too soon or sounding totally crazy..... I have another bfp!?!? What???
Right lets rewind - i think i ovulated on 2/7. I got a bfp around 8/9dpo which showed on 2 different brands over 2 days but then faided into nothing by 11dpo so had put this down to a cp. BUT between 2-6dpo i was getting increasingly positive opks? With a blaring positive on 6dpo. I had posted on here about the opks and why they were positive and most people put it down to late ovulation, which i would have agreed with if i hadnt got a bfp 2 days later. So Af was due sunday but she was a no show so i just presumed she would be a little late because of the cp. I tested sun and mon with negative tests. So yesterday i got new tests in the post and we were at a bbq all day so when i came home at night tested and there was a faint line tested again this morning and again a faint but a smidge darker than last nights!!

So my only explanation is i ovulated twice? And i dont know if because i was ovulating it didn't do what it was meant to for the first egg?? Sonds crazy but ive read online that you can - its not common but not unheard of some people have twins that measure a week apart. Let me know what you think. X

Congrats jbree!! Guess what you know when I first thought I ovulated but got positive opks about 5 days later, it must have been later putting me at about 9-11 dpo. I've not done any tests the past few days but for some reason decided to pee on my very last test a digi with smu....... Cannot believe what happened:happydance:
image.jpg

Congrats jbree!! Guess what you know when I first thought I ovulated but got positive opks about 5 days later, it must have been later putting me at about 9-11 dpo. I've not done any tests the past few days but for some reason decided to pee on my very last test a digi with smu....... Cannot believe what happened:happydance:
View attachment 958022

Yay!!!! Congratulations! Thats great news. So are you thinking your 9/10dpo today? X

Eeeeek congratulations to both of you! How exciting!

Thanks guys:flower:... Yes jbree about 9/10dpo how about you? X

Im not getting too excited as ive already had lines that disappeared this month.. But i think i will be about 10dpo from the last set of positive opks xx

Oh wow, some more bfp's, i hope these turn into very strong ones for u guys :)
Tmorrow i will be starting my monitor for this month, and i hope it shows some peaks this time :)
I've also started temping vaginally, in the hope i might get a more reliable result, as my chart was a bit all over the place with doing them orally. This month i'm taking extra vitamins, and OH is taking Wellman. We will also be using pre-seed rather than conceive plus. Fingers crossed for anyone still TTC this month, lets hope its our month :) x

Here my test ive tried to get it the best i can but you know what its like! X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 6
That test looks awesome:thumbup: fingers crossed for sticky beans.... Rooting for every one else for this next cycle xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->