TWW starts today, anyone else?????

I can't see anything but I never can on my phone!!

I just did a FRER with SMU, it was bfn!

Ive fell out with frer!! Nothing yesterday when i had lines on other tests the. Today fainter lines on other tests and a hint if a line on frer!! 😡 X

There is a faint line in real life but who knows only time will tell! Hopefully a better test tomorrow will show a better line x

The cheapie I did this morning had a possible line but it looked a bit dodgy hence why I did a frer! I've bought some asda ones this morning... stupid tests. I do think I am out though.

Not sure if this will upload but this is the one I did this morning.

Attachments

• 20160714_074000.jpg
    20160714_074000.jpg
    8.5 KB · Views: 13
Af will definately be here tnite or Morning for me. I have very strong af cramps today, and some spotting, so will most likely be cd1 for me tmoz

I think im going to get af this weekend too. Hopefully this cp hasn't thrown my cycle off. My app tells me im due to ovulate 31st so at least its this month just! Which doesn't make it feel as far away? X

Haha Jbree i'm the same, i looked at dates, and thought its not so bad, get to try again this month :thumbup:

That's a good way of looking at it! I'm guessing mine will arrive Sunday if not Monday. Not going to bother testing again after the FRER bfn x

I have started af. Been brownish spotting all day, now tnite its the real thing. So tmoz is cd1 for me, plenty of pma for another attempt this month :)

Sorry AF got you cajadeem! :hugs:

I've been on a rollercoaster! After getting those positives from the trigger shot and then getting BFNs again yesterday, I was sure I was out, but this morning I got two positive FRERs, the second one darker than the first.
IMG_7360.jpg

I've tweaked it, but that's to show how it actually looks in real life. You know what it's like trying to take pictures of faint lines!

So now I'm really scared! I've been here so many times before. I'm worried it's showed up at 13dpo, but I'm hopeful by the fact that it's darker than with FMU and that it's a pretty good line. My previous chemicals haven't been this dark. Fingers crossed!

Aaahh!! Congratulations squirrel!! Looks good fingers crossed for a sticky bean this time xx

Awww fingers crossed Squirrel :) hopefully it will get darker & darker. Well i'm off campimg for the weekend, so i possibly wont be on much, but will be back Sumday eve, and back to norm on Monday. Hope everyone has a fab weekend, and hope i come back to a few bfp's :)

Congratulations Squirrel! I do love a good FRER.

I didn't bother testing this morning. Will wait for AF on Sunday now!

Sorry I've not updated today, I tested this morning with the same cheapies and got another very faint line but my frers have arrived now so I'm going to test with one of them first thing.if I don't see anything then I think I'm out x

Did you test ljmilner?

Cd26 here. Sure af will arrive tomorrow!

I think I'm out, bfn on a frer but faint line on an asda and superdrug. It's doing my head in. I could have ovulated later I suppose.im gonna leave it tomorrow and test Monday morning x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->