TWW starts today, anyone else?????

Hey girls I'm 2 or 3 dpo today and going out of my mind already!!! I am trying for number 5:happydance: I have pcos and last month had a 52 day cycle which has only ever happened once before in 2011 and the cycle after that I got a bfp with my son who is now 4. Not expecting to be successful but you never know, fingers crossed....good luck to all of you x

Good luck ljminer!

I just had loads of EWCM when I wiped (sorry tmi) but I also had that on CD11. I'm so confused! I had a 24 day cycle last month and usually they are 26ish so would be strange to ov this late. What is my body doing?!

DJ987 - do you chart or take OPKs? If you haven't used those this cycle, is it possible ovulation might be late this one time? Sometimes you get some more EWCM a few days after ovulation as as you get a secondary oestrogen surge a few days after o and oestrogen makes EWCM. So it could be that maybe?

I guess it could be! We weren't actually meant to be TTC so I'm not doing anything other than tracking my cycles. I'm probably looking out for things more than I usually do x

3dpo! How are we feeling today ladies? I'm impatient but it's not bothering me as much this month as it did last month. I kind of already feel out! I've got a horrendous cold on top of awful hayfever so am feeling sorry for myself! Get the violins out lol.

For the last 2 days ive had mild perod pain? Don't know if it means anything or not? I think im only going to be able to hold off poas till maybe Friday 6dpo😂 Silly I know x

Yey, 3dpo :happydance: i really hope the next 7 days go as quickly as the last 3 :winkwink:
Come on ladies, lets have lots of PMA :thumbup: we are not out until AF arrives :flower:

I've got periody type back ache this afternoon. Hmph!

Ive took opks yesterday and today 3/4dpo and got this? I only use opks but after my first pos opk i kept taking them till they were negative... So what does this mean? Sorry there sideways!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 3
Hmm I'm not sure I've never used them before! Hopefully somebody will be able to help! :flower:

I have mild cramping also :-/
As for the opk's, i dont really know hun, i know they can detect pregnancy also, but i am not sure if 3/4 dpo is too early for that.

What number of baby is this for everyone? This will be no2 for us. We have a 13month old daughter. X

#3 for us. I have a 5 and almost 4 year old, 18 months apart.

4dpo. I feel so ill today, I think I have some kind of flu virus. I never ever have days off sick and I'm really sad I've had to call in sick today! :(

This will be #7 for me. Awww DJ987 sorry to hear ur poorly, hope you get better soon xx

Thanks hun. At least it's taking my mind off the 2ww!

I'm 4 or 5 dpo today and have a blazing positive opk.... Just don't understand:wacko: this will be number 5 for me.... Ds 11, dd 9, ds 4, ds 19 months. Today only symptom is sore nipples, cervix is soft, high and closed with small amount of creamy cm. it's gonna be a long 5 or 6 days till I can test if I can hold out that long:haha: x

Oh no Dj hope you're better soon!
Wow No 7!! I worry if im able to handle 2! 😂 I applaud you. The Tww seems to drag on forever! X

I caved at 7dpo last month and ended up POAS twice that day. Once I start I can't stop! :rofl: I need to wait as long as I can this month!

I've got 2 older ones, and had a 10yr gap before the others came along :wacko:
I'm one of 8 myself, so i think it just seems natural for me to have a big family, i love it.
But i agree, the tww is so loooong, i always test at 10dpo, but even those 10days seem to drag. Everything crossed we have some bfp's this month :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->