TWW starts today, anyone else?????

This is our second cycle where we weren't supposed to be trying but ended up dtd without protection!

7dpo! :happydance: this time last cycle I'd already peed on two sticks so I'm feeling quite :smug: that I'm not tempted yet! :rofl: I think because I already feel so 'out' I'm not that tempted!

Update!! After 6 days of positive opks from 2-8dpo think ive got the start of my bfp!! 6days till afs due so we will see? Good luck to you all and fingers crossed for sticky beans! X

Heres the test its superdrug early test 10miu. I had to take it out of the case for a picture as the have a horrible plastic window over the lines. 8dpo. It is more visible irl with colour. X

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 8
7dpo :) getting there! If its bfp this month i will be wishing ov to come round so quickly and then onto the next agonising tww lol.

Congrats Jbree :) h&h 9 months to u x

The Tww is killer... And its worst if you wait all that time and af shows you just want to skip to ovulation again. Xx

Ooh exciting congrats!! I can't see it on my phone but I never can. Are you going to test every day now to see how it develops? So pleased for you.

We won't be trying next month as I don't want another summer baby so will wait until the end of the year if we decide to go for it properly. X

September is our last month TTC for this year. I refuse to be pregnant in the summer, its a killer! I cant handle heat at the best of times, but when i was pregnant with my daughter, she was born in November, and i swore never again, i really struggled :-/

My son is an August baby and because I was in a wheelchair I had to wear stockings so it was horrendous!

Yes will take another one tomorrow morning. Really want to go out and buy a frer though. We had kind of skipped the first few months of the year as didn't want a dec birthday or feb as too many birthdays in feb my husbands full family have feb birthdays except him lol im scotland so our "summers" if you can even call it that lol aren't that hot. But our winters are cold and Dark and I enjoyed a spring baby with my daughter as it was lighter in the morning and not as cold having to do night feeds. Whens everyone else testing? X

Weds I think, which will be 10dpo. Not sure whether to save my FMU for when they arrive in the post or whether to test in the evening! I'll also test Thursday am. x

Id save fmu because if you get a bfn i would be constantly thinking it was because my urine wasn't strong enough? Xx

I would deffo save fmu :)
I am going to do a test tmoz @8dpo, which i dont expect much from, i'll then do one Weds @10dpo, then Fri @12dpo, i'll give up after that lol x

When i got a positive @10dpo, it was quite faint, and that was fmu, i think it might have been negative later on in day :-/

Yeh mine was at 11dpo with my daughter. Do you think it will be ok sat in my bathroom until 11.30 :rofl: as that's when my post usually comes!!

2 days since my smiley face so still early days this side... Just another 12 days to go before I can reliably test 😩
Good luck, patience and baby dust to everyone xxx

Good luck Aphy! Hope you get your bfp.

I usually have sore boobs at this point in my cycle, just looked back at last month. Nothing so far this month though! They usually calm down a few days before AF which is due a week today. Might not mean anything but you never know!

:hissy:Ok this 2ww is really annoying me now!! I so want to poas but there's absolutely no point!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->