TWW starts today, anyone else?????

This will be number 3 for us, our final baby. I'm hoping for twins though, as I've always wanted them (for some strange reason) and also, I want 4 kids, but my husband will never agree to more than 3, so twins would be the only way to get 4.

DJ987: getting sick is actually a good sign in the TWW. Soon after fertilisation, your body releases a hormone that suppresses your immune system. So getting sick can be a good sign. Fingers crossed it is.

ljminer: strange about the positive OPK! Maybe you didn't ovulate before and your body geared up to, but could manage it for some reason and is now trying again? Do you chart your temp?

5dpiui here. Time is going so slowly! I'll be testing a week tomorrow! Wish it were next Thursday instead of today.

Wow I had no idea! Thanks Squirrel. I was just thinking there will be no way that anything will implant in this body right now!

I'm not at work until Monday now when I'll be 8dpo. If I can at least occupy myself until then and not poas I'll be pleased! Hoping to wait until 11dpo as this when I've had my earliest bfp.

5dpo :wacko: i'm actually starting to feel the drag that is these few days :growlmad:

5dpo eek. Dreamt last night that I POAS in a public toilet and it was a BFP. But hubby didn't believe me so I had to pee on loads more! :haha:

No symptoms really, usually I get sore boobs round about now the week before AF I think but nothing as yet.

Haha! What a dream :haha: i am symptom free also, but i never get any symptoms, and af is still 10 days away for me, and i usually get a bit pf cramping the day before she comes, thats about it.
I know from my last pregnancy that i got cramping a week before that lasted for a few weeks, and i was convinced i couldnt be pregnant as the cramping was really bad, and like af cramps, but turns out i was pregnant, so never know really :wacko:

DJ: the cycle I got pregnant with my daughter, I caught hand, foot and mouth from my son and had a fever of 40 degrees for two days around 5dpo. I thought the same thing, that there was no way a fertilised egg could implant in me when I was that ill, but it worked out. Loads of women get colds and flu before a BFP. Hope it's a good sign for you!

Cajadeem: me too. 6dpiui here and next Friday feels like forever away!!

Not too many symptoms here. I had a really dodgy stomach yesterday and my ovary cramps are back today. Not feeling overly hopeful.

I had a really vivid dream too last night all about twins. I was pregnant with twins and then had then super fast and there were just twins everywhere in the dream. Definitely wishful thinking :haha:

I have to admit, this wait is really doing ky head in, and i am almost definately going to do a test on Monday @8dpo, just to kill the urge, lol. Obviously i know that it'll be a negative that early, and wont test again after that until Wednesday @10dpo. Lol. Its certainly going to be a long weekend :wacko:

If you test at 8dpo that will definitely tip me over the edge!! :haha:

Aww Squirrel I hope your dream does come true! :) I don't even think the test I dreamt about exists it was a pink dye one that showed a cross if you were pregnant like clear blue ones do! :haha:

Lol! I really dont think i can hold off until 10dpo! Its killing me this waiting! :dohh: i think i will have to do one at 8dpo, just to feed the habit while i'm waiting lol x

I'm fairly sure I'll make it past 7dpo this time but not sure how far! :haha:

Lol, 7dpo could be a little early, but then i'm not expecting anything from testing at 8dpo either, it will just be to amuse me before the 10dpo test lol

I tested at 7dpo last month - twice! :rofl: I am crazy.

6dpo today! This 2ww doesn't seem to be driving me as insane as last month but then I am still feeling rough so it's kind of taken my mind off it. Got quite a busy weekend planned too which will help. :)

Ooh Cajadaem look at that dip on your chart!!!

Hiya, i cant seem to take my mind off it :wacko: lol, got loads to do this weekend, but it is still going to be niggling away at me:dohh: deffo need to test Monday to keep me happy till 10dpo :winkwink:
Yeah my temp went up this morn, dont know if it means anything really as only being 6dpo and not knowing too much about these things lol x

I don't know much either! Just remember friends from a long time ago getting excited about dips!

I am focusing on the fact I only have two tests left... I think. Need to save them!

Haha i stocked up on tests last month when boots had them on buy one get one free :happydance: so i can deffo do 8dpo and 10dpo without worrying about wastimg them lol

I am feeling so hot in the face today :-/ i've just taken my temp with normal ear thermometer and its normal.

Cajadeem: Your chart is looking great! I think that dip was most likely due to a secondary oestrogen surge, but the jump afterwards looks brilliant! Fingers crossed!

How long have you guys been trying?

I have had the weirdest muscular pains radiating in from my hips to my uterus and accompanying uterine pains the last few days. Not really sure what that's all about. I've not experienced anything like it in the TWW before on my pregnant or non-pregnant cycles. Hoping it's a good sign. 7dpiui today; less than a week till testing :dance:

I'm only on my 3rd ttc cycle. Its crazy what we end up noticing more whenere are sympom spotting :wacko:

This is our first cycle was meant to be next cycle but think Dh is more broody than he cares to say. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->